Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enigma's Poems/Stories

Go down 
+6
Universe
Marit
Horrible Histories
Lady Draconian
Wyld_stallyon
Enigma
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Huzzah! I love it <33
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 pm

That's really impressive Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Number of posts : 1495
Humor : He he he, Why So Serious?
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation and Delain
Your Band Name : If i had a good pair of lungs and a band. I suppose we would be called Devils Hand
Member Points :
Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Thanks Cris and Tay

The Man With Two Voices

Do it, Come On, Do It
No, I Can't It's Wrong
Oh I See So You Going To Let This Guy Live After What He Did To You
Shut Up, I Know What He Did But It Does'nt Have To End Like This
Yes It Does, Do It, All Your Pain Will Go Away
No It Won't, I Don't Believe You
Do It, DO IT
NO!
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT
Okay!
(Guys this a well thought out poem i don't know if you'll be able to understand its meaning but i hope you do)
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Member Points :
Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Mental health issues!
I get it. I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:37 am

Wow really great well done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Your Band Name : If i had a good pair of lungs and a band. I suppose we would be called Devils Hand
Member Points :
Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Life(V.2)
Life is like a deck of cards,
Its all about luck
In Life you make choices,
Choices are like a coin its all about chance
Is Life Fair,
Only time will tell
But everything that happens all boils down to one person
YOU!
It's your life, its up to you what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 am

I love it Very Happy, your poems are about truth and I adore, because now most poets lie but you tell people as it is. I adore your work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :
Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

Really awsome, and very clever. The man with two voices, is it about a skitzophrenic (I can't spell) who's talking himself into suicide?
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:09 am

To me the poem seems like someone's conscience telling the person to kill the person that harmed them I think
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :
Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:54 am

Ah, I see... Well, different enterpretations are a sign of good poetry, there should always be some mystery in it Smile
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Tayla this isn't you, whats wrong
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Humans
Us Humans,
Were an interesting species
We always find a way to survive
but at what cost
We survive but others species suffer
We take without asking
We fight for the smallest piece of land
We destroy thoughs who conspire against us
Our greed knows no bonds
We are a plague that is killing our world
but we will do anything to survive and
I mean ANYTHING!
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Great work Smile The time thing is really interesting, though Linear Universe theory suggests that time is actually a circle, and Einstein's theory of relativity dictates that the earth's rotation coupled with it's rotation around the sun, the sun's rotation around the only known Supermassive Black hole and the hole's (Possible) rotation around the origin point of the universe means that time is actually a fucked up squiggle of a circle more than a straight line. Just so you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks, I Think, What you just said was confusing
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Yeah, it takes a while to get the noggin around it Razz But the poem is really good though, you should be proud Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Like I said in Math I love it, and it's pretty true!
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Human Nature
Our Human Nature,
We Conquer
We Survive
We Destroy
Your Human Nature
You Love
You Lust
You Lie
My Human Nature
I Live
I Cry
I Die
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Very interesting, as usual. Though I don't believe in Human Nature (Environmental factors have been proven far more influential in the development of a personality) it's an awsome idea for a poem, I like the short lines.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 am

The Tears of a Fallen Angel
Her tears are of blood
Her tears are of fire
Her Tears are of smoke
She weaps for her heart, in the hope of a second chance
One hand reaches out
She slaps it away, not knowing what she has done
He cries in the darkest reaches of her forgotten soul
Fading away as the spirt of time walks on without her
leaving her weaping body to rot
Her wings burn and fade away with her innocence
She remains as a weaping angel forever
She has FALLEN
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:40 pm

The Forgotten
You may have forgotten about him but he remembers you!

Chapter One: The End of a Life

“No no, get away”. Tossing and turning in my bed like a simple farm animal “Ahh”. Another bad dream, the same I've had for the past five nights. The same horrible nightmare, the dark moonlit night drenched in the blood of my loved ones. The nightmare starts off like a normal dream, me surrounded by the people I love everyone cheering and happy. Then things start to to turn into a nightmare,masked men dressed in dark hooded cloaks chaining up my family as if they were slaves to their sick desires. The men for some reason leave me alone to watch in fear as they brought each one of my loved ones in front of me making me tell them everything will be okay when I know it will not. “Bang”. One bullet for each of my family, blood drenching my face I'm screaming at the men telling them to take me instead but they continued without remorse. Then after all my family are dead, the man that pulled the trigger of the gun kneels in front of me, I scream in his face “I'll kill you, you bastard”. The man hidden under his mask starts to laugh as if he he is proud of what he has done. He grabs my face looking at me with a dark aura surrounding him “So, you would be willing to take a life, even if it is yours”. I look at him with a shocked look upon my face “ What are you talking about you sick twisted son of a bitch”. He laughs and begins to take off his mask slowly teasing me to find out his identity, the man's face still hidden by his dark hood. He looks up and at the same time takes his hood down revealing his face. My eyes fill with tears trying to deny the face that stood in front of me, the monster that killed my family in blind of ill gotten rage was me. It was my my face looking at me. I looked on the dark figure of me spoke “Well, what's wrong it looks like you've seen a ghost”. Then I wake up sweating with fear of how I would have these sick twisted dreams of killing my family and the people I care most about. I get out of my bed with the mood not to wake up my little brother, my nightmares still bothering my thoughts. I look at my brother thinking my would I dream of killing such a sweet and innocent child. I walk out of the room and towards the bathroom, I reach the bathroom sink and watch as the bowl fills up with cold refreshing water, as I pick up a water with the my hands. “Splash”.My hands shook with a fiery rage, stopping myself from picking up what could be weapon, I regain my composer and wash my face breathing heavily as if I had just raced a marathon. The mirror fogged up as if I had just been getting out of the shower, I wrap the fog off I see the face of a killer, the same face I see in my nightmares I shake my head and then see the normal face which I have come to get use too over the years. It was still dark outside, I needed at least a couple of hours of sleep I walked over to the room in which I had my terrible dreams “Well I have to sleep sometime, better start now”. I lay down in my bed,my head resting on my soft pillow. My eyes close with the hope I don't see that horrid face again even if it was mine.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Diversity
Diversity comes in many forms,
causes arguements, such as are we natures way of a perfect evolution or
are someone else's creation
Causes Wars between countries
only due to one little flaw with eachother
We have survived all these decades and centeries
by being different
Some people might think Diversity makes us weak but
it is our differences that make us strong.
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Wow, I like it Smile It's pretty deep and it's got a nice message to it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 am

Music
Music is, well its hard to explain
Some people think its just words slapped together and played across the world
But its more then that, Music bonds people that have never met
One song can connect us all
some people believe in god but some people believe in music
some people pray but some people turn up the radio
Music is a gift from does who can give it to us
most people cradle that gift and try and turn into our own
one thing is for certain
Music is the true Immortal
becuase it will never die
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm

That's really interesting and elequant as always Ryan Smile And very true.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 pm

I shall think this will be my last poem,

Tormented Spirt
I Bare This Face, This Body, For No Reason
My Heart Is Tearing Itself To Shreds
Yet My Body Keeps Going
It Does Not Want To Give Up The Fight But I Do

I Take My Limp Body To Woods To End It All
As I Pull The Gun Closer and Closer
I Hear The Sound Of Thunder
Then Water From The Heavens, Rains Down Apon Me

Then I Feel At Peace, Every Drop Of Rain Washing Away
The Fear, The Doubt, The Urge To Die
Now I See Well My Body Never Gave Up
It Was Because It Wanted To Save Me

Maybe, Just Maybe It Was'nt To Late,
Maybe It Was Just Beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enigma's Poems/Stories   Enigma's Poems/Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enigma's Poems/Stories
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next