Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Adrenaline

Go down 
+6
Hapfairy
Ethereal90
vanessaweber
Sorcha
Changed?
Lady Draconian
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Dark Adrenaline Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dark Adrenaline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Any expectations? Hopes? Ideas?

What are YOU wanting from LC's next album?

Last edited by Lady Draconian on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Number of posts : 412
Humor : Twisted and Random
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Draconian, Sirenia
Member Points :
Dark Adrenaline Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Dark Adrenaline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-01

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Less mainstream, more Lacuna Coil.
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Like Comalies? Or experimental like Karmacode?
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Something original. Comalies was gothic. But Karmacode had more pace. I would like to see those two things meet. Shallow Life was not horrible. But it sounded more like American rock goes foreign, then Lacuna Coil.
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Changed? wrote:
Less mainstream, more Lacuna Coil.

I agree with that.

Lady Draconian wrote:
Like Comalies? Or experimental like Karmacode?

I liked both. Just no songs like I won't tell and Like it and I'm happy. It even can be more mainstream, but just no songs like those two. I really hated those Razz
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm

I Like It, it was sung good. But the lyrics was I don't even know how to describe them. It sorta sounded indie.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 am

^ It was really cheesy too Razz
Oooh, and please nothing like Underdog again. That was a bit painful.
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 am

Darker and heavier.
I also want it to be gothic, but not a remake of Comalies. I'd like to see a bit of everything mixed in there without making it to mainstream. I want to see a some elements from Shallow Life blend with Comalies and the experimentation of Karmacode. I also want some Unleashed Memories and the older stuff in there somewhere.
also, some more of their native language, Italian.
Wouldn't it also be cool if they attempted to make a kind of epic too, but in their complete style?

These are just ideas tho. Just spitting out reactionary thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal90
Come Closer
Come Closer
Ethereal90

Male
Number of posts : 494
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Theatres des Vampires, Lacuna Coil, Elysion, Amaranthe, The Agonist
Member Points :
Dark Adrenaline Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Dark Adrenaline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 am

I like what Cristina said about it being "darker and heavier". I also hope Andrea goes back to his pre-Karmacode type vocals. His vocals were too Nu-Metalish on Karmacode, but on Shallow Life they were to Butt-Rockish and Americanized. :/ I just hope they go back to their roots and no more of that Americanized crap.
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Taken from the official site:

Italian hard rock / metal band LACUNA COIL have started recording the follow up to their highly successful 2009 "Shallow Life" album which spawned the hit singles "Spellbound" and "I Won�t Tell You". The band are once again working with producer Don Gilmore (Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Bullet For My Valentine), this time choosing to record in their native Italy to help focus on the more personal nature of the new material.
"This time around music has been our refuge from some of the darkest days of our life and that's why the new songs have such a variety of feelings... some stuff is pretty angry, probably the heaviest we've ever written, some other songs are intense, loaded with velvet dark emotions and there's even a little space for some light at the end of the tunnel", says Lacuna Coil co-vocalist Andrea Ferro. "People are askin' me if we're going back to our roots or if we're taking another step forward in a new direction... well to be honest I just feel that this is 100% a LACUNA COIL record and that is what really matters to me. I just love the songs and we felt a big wave of inspiration. The energy with Don in the studio is sky-high and we're ready to kick some ass."
"Collectively, we did so much in between �Shallow life� and this one. We have lots of different experiences between us," continues co-vocalist Cristina Scabbia. "We've been loved and hurt, we grew up, we shrunk inside a little keeping ourselves together and our roots watered and are alive. I still can't believe that the energy in between us is getting better and better, but I guess that's what being a real family means."
The as-of-yet untitled album is roughly scheduled for a release in the fall of 2011 on Century Media Records.
Starting this week, the band will be answering weekly fan submitted questions about the new album at their official fan site: EmptySpiral.net
Once Lacuna Coil completes the sessions for the new album, they will spend the summer performing at a select handful of European summer festivals, including Greenfield, Graspop and Sonisphere Spain.
"Summer means amazing energy from a lot of sweaty kids in front of a stage headbanging and jumping with us!" says Cristina. " I CAN'T wait to be up there again with LACUNA COIL. You better be there because we are ABSOLUTELY ready to rock you all!"
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-17

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:15 pm

There is a countdown on their official website at the moment. Hmm...

I'd like something more like Karmacode. Or maybe a cross between Karmacode and Comalies - Karmacoma maybe? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 pm

^^^ cheers

That would be pretty awesome.

I would kind of like to hear some Comalies obviously...but with Unleashed Memories mixed in , as well as In A Reverie. Just wishful thinking. I love old Lacuna a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ethereal90
Come Closer
Come Closer
Ethereal90

Male
Number of posts : 494
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Theatres des Vampires, Lacuna Coil, Elysion, Amaranthe, The Agonist
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm

I just hope it's not amercanized. I'm still kind of iffy because they got Don Gilmore again. :/
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 am

well...we'll just have to wait and see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:24 pm

So it's called 'Dark Adrenaline' - can't decide if that's a silly title or an awesome one!
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 pm

It's kind of different from the other LC titles. The other ones weren't necessarily similar but they all seemed like they were connected in a way (except for Unleashed Memoreis)

(In A Reverie, Comalies, Karmacode, Shallow Life)

I don't know what it is....
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Italian rock/metal band LACUNA COIL will release its new album, "Dark Adrenaline", on January 24 via Century Media Records.

"Dark Adrenaline" track listing:

01. Trip The Darkness
02. Against You
03. Kill the Light
04. Give Me Something More
05. Upsidedown
06. End of Time
07. I Don't Believe in Tomorrow
08. Intoxicated
09. The Army Inside
10. Losing My Religion
11. Fire
12. My Spirit

Commented LACUNA COIL's female singer Cristina Scabbia, "As some of you know, the release for 'Dark Adrenaline' was postponed a bit... and this made me even more nervous because I had to wait even more to spit it out! I am so thrilled I can finally say something about this album — ha! I simply love it. I feel this is the best work we have ever done, and it absolutely captures the essence of who we are. The atmosphere of the record will make a lot of old-school fans very happy, and the newer fans will enjoy the vibrant energy and the dark blood running through the songs. I really believe the 'Dark Adrenaline' will wake you up. Ladies and gentlemen, get ready to enjoy the trip!"

Source: Blabbermouth

cheers
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:25 pm

The titles themselves sound awesome. If only the songs will match them up....

I'm probably the biggest Lacuna fan around, but I can look at their work objectively, and I have high expectations of Dark Adrenaline. I'm one of those very few people that love Shallow Life, since it's an experimental concept album anyway and wasn't meant to be serious, but I can't deny I'd like something more them. Dark like Comalies, heavy like Karmacode, emotional like Unleashed Memories, powerful like In a Reverie. And judging on what Cri says, it will be a mix of everything, what pleases me, but I refuse to make further comments until I hear the full thing in a few months (the album comes out when my spring exams finish, so I'm going to treat myself to it as an reward, and I refuse to listen to any leaks, maybe except for when Trip the Darkness will be released Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 pm

I hope it's true that it would make old-school fans happy Very Happy I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 pm

I've just heard Trip the Darkness. I'm attracted. Cri adapted some almost operatic vocals in it, it's very emotional, powerful and heavy 0_0
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Dark Adrenaline Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Dark Adrenaline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 pm

I really like it, I think it sounds like something from Unleashed Memories (my favorite LC album).
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 am

It sounds good! I like it on first listen.
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Dark Adrenaline Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Dark Adrenaline Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:33 am

Okay, I'm officially in love with, "Trip The Darkness"! in love
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
jerryfie
Head Up High
Head Up High
jerryfie

Male
Number of posts : 173
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Lacuna Coil, The Agonist, Epica, Leaves' Eyes, Heart, Within Temptation, Lee Aaron, Saraya, Headpins, Halestorm, Huntress, AraPacis
Your Band Name : AraPacis
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Yeah I like Trip the Darkness too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.arapacis.com
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 am

Trip The Darkness in love in love in love in love

I agree with Will, it sounds like it could be from Unleashed Memories Very Happy

I love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Adrenaline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Adrenaline   Dark Adrenaline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Adrenaline
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next