Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?

Go down 
+4
NocturnalConcerto
Marit
Lady Draconian
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
8 posters

Which is your favorite?
Hunab K''u(Prologue)
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dance Of Fate
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_lcap13%Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
The Last Crusade~A New Age Dawns Part I
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_lcap19%Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Solitary Ground
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_lcap31%Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Blank Infinity
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_lcap6%Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Force Of The Shore
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Quietus
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_lcap6%Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Mother Of Light~A New Age Dawns Part II
 6% [ 1 ]
Trois Vierges
 0% [ 0 ]
Another Me
 0% [ 0 ]
Consign To Oblivion~A New Age Dawns Part III
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_lcap19%Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:41 pm

CTO for me!!I love the whole feeeling of that song!Mark's screams are amazing!
I also love MoL it has such a great chorus,Quietus and Force Of The Shore Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:42 pm

SG best Epica ballad ever!!!
Followed by Quietus
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Marit
The Escapist
The Escapist
Marit

Female
Number of posts : 1040
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica
Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:01 pm

The Last Crusade Smile
Back to top Go down
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:24 am

Consign To Oblivion~A New Age Dawns Part III ---- For me too is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Consign to Oblivion of course! The ultimate Epica song for me. <3 Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine_Divine
Come Closer
Come Closer
Sanguine_Divine

Female
Number of posts : 343
Humor : sarcastic and stupid
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Sirenia, Draconian, Theatre Of Tragedy, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Epica, Nightwish, and Lacuna Coil etc.
Your Band Name : Narc Out Your Brother
Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Another Me is my favourite... Everytime I hear it, the chorus always gets stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krista420666
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Mother Of Light, closely followed by Another Me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Re-voted for Quietus
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:52 pm

I'll say "Solitary Ground", with "Quietus", "Another Me", and "Dance of Fate" close behind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?   Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from Consign To Oblivion?
Page 1 of 1