Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?

Go down 
+12
EmptyEyes
vanessaweber
antlanet
LadyNightfall
DonGiro
Sanguine_Divine
magnoly
Horrible Histories
NocturnalConcerto
Marit
Lady Draconian
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
16 posters

Which is your favorite song from The Phantom Agony?
Adyta(The Never Ending Embrace)
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sensorium
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_lcap5%Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Cry For The Moon~The Embrace That Smothers Part IV
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_lcap27%Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Feint
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_lcap23%Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Illusive Consensus
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_lcap5%Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Facade Of Reality~The Embrace That Smothers Part V
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_lcap14%Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Run For A Fall
 5% [ 1 ]
Seif Al Din~The Embrace That Smothers Part VI
 5% [ 1 ]
The Phantom Agony
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_lcap18%Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Other(bonus tracks)
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Just write it down Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Icon_smile

Cry For The Moon for me.It was my first Epica songs and it had a huge impact for me,so its special,Mainly because of its lyrics.Otherwise I really love Facade Of Reality,The Phantom Agony and Run For A Fall.I honestly love every song from this album it's perfect Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 pm

The Phantom Agony

I blooming adore this song!!

Other faves:

Cry For The Moon
Illusive Consensus
Feint
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Marit
The Escapist
The Escapist
Marit

Female
Number of posts : 1040
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Feint, it's a beautiful song, really love it.
Back to top Go down
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 am

Cry For The Moon~The Embrace That Smothers Part IV

I love this suite and Simone's headbang!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 pm

The Phantom Agony so long yet so epic
Back to top Go down
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Cry For The Moon, my first song and it's an epic classic Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanguine_Divine
Come Closer
Come Closer
Sanguine_Divine

Female
Number of posts : 343
Humor : sarcastic and stupid
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Sirenia, Draconian, Theatre Of Tragedy, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Epica, Nightwish, and Lacuna Coil etc.
Your Band Name : Narc Out Your Brother
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Facade Of Reality and Run For A Fall are my favourites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krista420666
DonGiro
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 27
Humor : I find humor in most things...
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm

"Cry for the Moon" is my favorite. I love the slow buildup with Simone over the military tempo, and the eventual thrash section...
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Cry For The Moon, closely followed by The Phantom Agony
Back to top Go down
antlanet
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 21
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Sensorium of course. It isn't the first epica song I've heard but for sure the first I've liked. Not only music is great but also lyrics, I love it Smile And the next is Facade of Reality!
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Facade of Reality. It's so beautiful and epic and I love Simone's voice in this song. I also adore Cry For The Moon, The Phantom Agony, and Illusive Consensus
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 pm

The Phantom Agony! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Seif al Din for me, with Illusive consensun being a close second.
I only like Cry for the Moon live 0_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

"Feint", without a doubt. But I honestly love every single song on this album! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

I always thought Cry For The Moon was really bad quality until someone finally got hold of the CD for me and I realised it was just the crap download I had of it Razz

(It's really hard to get TPA or CTO now in England...)
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
The13thFloor09
The Escapist
The Escapist
The13thFloor09

Female
Number of posts : 1121
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Sirenia, Tristania, Lacuna Coil, Epica, ReVamp, After Forever, Draconian, Leaves' Eyes, Theatre of Tragedy, Pythia, Theatres des Vampires.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Facade of Reality. Every song on this album is just amazing though!!!
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Right now, either Run For A Fall or Feint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?   Favorite song from The Phantom Agony? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from The Phantom Agony?
Page 1 of 1