Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?

Go down 
+3
LadyNightfall
Hapfairy
tender-trip-on-earth
7 posters

What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Monopoly on Truth
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_lcap29%What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Storm the Sorrow
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Delirium
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_lcap12%What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Internal Warfare
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_lcap6%What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Requiem for the Indifferent
 0% [ 0 ]
Anima
 0% [ 0 ]
Guilty Demeanor
 0% [ 0 ]
Deep Water Horizon
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_lcap6%What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Stay the Course
 0% [ 0 ]
Deter the Tyrant
 0% [ 0 ]
Avalanche
 6% [ 1 ]
Serenade of Self-Destruction
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_lcap35%What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Nostalgia (Bonus)
 0% [ 0 ]
Twin Flames (Bonus)
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Number of posts : 2627
Humor : fucked up
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-03-02

What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Which song is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
http://tender-trip-on-earth.tumblr.com
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:23 pm

My vote goes to Serenade of Self-Destruction (the right version of course).
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Same, but it'll probably change XD
Edit: yep, now it's Delirium, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:38 pm

My favorite song so far is Avalanche.
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:22 pm

"Deep Water Horizon", but I also love - "Monopoly on Truth", "Delirium", "Guilty Demeanor", "Nostalgia", and "Twin Flames. in love
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:56 pm

I HATE the album as a whole, but Serenade of Self Destruction is a good song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Member Points :
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:25 pm

You should give it a few more tries Razz after all you used to not like Within Temptation, lol
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 pm

The album definitely needs a few listens, I didn't like it that much at first too.
Back to top Go down
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 pm

My first listen was very confusing. I had no idea how to feel about how different it was, but with each listen (and there have been many listens) I find something new and beautiful. I think at the moment I like it better than any other Epica album, which is hard for me to say considering my "obsessive devotion" to The Divine Conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Yeah, same. The vocal style is very different and the sound is quite stripped back, so at first I was quite put off and didn't really like it, but every time I listen I find something else I like.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Went with Monopoly On Truth.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Darth
Feint
Feint
Darth

Male
Number of posts : 527
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist
Theatre des Vampires
Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Delirium is just too beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/Darth
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent?   What's your favorite song from Requiem for the Indifferent? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1