Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best song from The Heart Of Everything

Go down 
+22
The13thFloor09
LadyNightfall
Changed?
Hapfairy
vanessaweber
Mr. Jack
Sorcha
IndigoMia
GhostOfCosmos
Sanguine_Divine
Enigma
helenaistheomelette
Gaia
Snowy
Marit
EnaGothic
Amairwyn
Universe
magnoly
Lady Draconian
NocturnalConcerto
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which song do you like the most?
1.The Howling
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.What Have You Done
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
3.Frozen
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
4.Our Solemn Hour
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
5.The Heart Of Everything
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
6.Hand Of Sorrow
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
7.The Cross
 7% [ 2 ]
8.Final Destination
 7% [ 2 ]
9.All I Need
 7% [ 2 ]
10.The Truth Beneath The Rose
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
11.Forgiven
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
antlanet
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 21
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-21

The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:04 am

Our Solemn Hour of course, followed by The Truth Beneath The Rose and The Howling Smile
Back to top Go down
shizumaru
Lost
Lost
shizumaru

Number of posts : 26
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sinking the Black Pearl
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 pm

The Truth Beneath The Rose. It's one of their most amazingly well-made songs, and it has a guitar solo which was pretty rare at that time. :p one of the first wt songs i learned on the guitar, too
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:07 pm

After watching Black Symphony yesterday, I am in absolute love with Frozen I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Strange that you love that one! It's one of the only WT songs I never really liked Razz but I did like it more after I saw the video.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best song from The Heart Of Everything
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2