Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best song from The Heart Of Everything

Go down 
+22
The13thFloor09
LadyNightfall
Changed?
Hapfairy
vanessaweber
Mr. Jack
Sorcha
IndigoMia
GhostOfCosmos
Sanguine_Divine
Enigma
helenaistheomelette
Gaia
Snowy
Marit
EnaGothic
Amairwyn
Universe
magnoly
Lady Draconian
NocturnalConcerto
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which song do you like the most?
1.The Howling
The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_lcap0%The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.What Have You Done
The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_lcap4%The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
3.Frozen
The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_lcap7%The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
4.Our Solemn Hour
The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_lcap25%The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
5.The Heart Of Everything
The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_lcap7%The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
6.Hand Of Sorrow
The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_lcap4%The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
7.The Cross
 7% [ 2 ]
8.Final Destination
 7% [ 2 ]
9.All I Need
 7% [ 2 ]
10.The Truth Beneath The Rose
The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_lcap25%The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
11.Forgiven
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

The best song from The Heart Of Everything Empty
PostSubject: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 am

So you know what you have to do.Choose your favorite Wink

My vote is for The Truth Beneath The Rose,because it has a pretty complicated song structure for WT,and I love its lyrics,I'm kinda related to them.Pus the live guitar solo sounds really awesome Very Happy

My other choices would be eighter Hand Of Sorrow and The Cross.

The only songs I didn't like from THOE are Frozen and WHYD,and Final Destination has grown on me Smile

Last edited by XxfrozenbutterflyxX on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:11 am

What Have You Done
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Final Destination closely followed by THOE, The Cross and Frozen.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Definately The Truth Beneath The Rose!
Back to top Go down
Universe
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Universe

Male
Number of posts : 4460
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Mandragora Scream, In Silentio Noctis, Amaranthe, 2 Times Terror, HB, UnSun, Eilera, Darzamat, Kivimetsän Druidi, Villieläin, Depressed Mode
Your Band Name : EneUniverse
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:40 am

Our Solemn Hour, the chorus kicks ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
Amairwyn
Head Up High
Head Up High
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 125
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Epica, After Forever, Trail of Tears, and Battlelore
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:53 pm

Hand of Sorrow, definitely.
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Our Solemn Hour
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
Marit
The Escapist
The Escapist
Marit

Female
Number of posts : 1040
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Our Solemn Hour, it's a kickass song and it' the best WT songever (lll)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Lost
Lost
Snowy

Female
Number of posts : 3
Humor : Very bad
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Frozen of course
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:56 am

Ene wrote:
Our Solemn Hour, the chorus kicks ass
Agreed,latin FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Gaia
Head Up High
Head Up High
Gaia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Humor : Wishful
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : My really fav is Within Temptation <3..Then i love LE and ToT.
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:00 pm

For me is Hand Of Sorrow since the first time i heard it! Because is like a history and is so beatiful.. the letter and the tempo of the song .. my heart melts with the chorus 'so many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed...... willl our sins be justifice?' ... and then my other super favs are Our Solemn Hour and The Cross :love:.
Back to top Go down
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Number of posts : 4470
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:56 pm

I'll go with TTBTR because it's just so amazing!
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Number of posts : 1495
Humor : He he he, Why So Serious?
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation and Delain
Your Band Name : If i had a good pair of lungs and a band. I suppose we would be called Devils Hand
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Final Desination, I Listened to it three times before i got kicked off the computer, after Tayla let, me borrow the album
Back to top Go down
Sanguine_Divine
Come Closer
Come Closer
Sanguine_Divine

Female
Number of posts : 343
Humor : sarcastic and stupid
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Sirenia, Draconian, Theatre Of Tragedy, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Epica, Nightwish, and Lacuna Coil etc.
Your Band Name : Narc Out Your Brother
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Our Solemn Hour is my favourite, I just love the chorus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krista420666
GhostOfCosmos
The Escapist
The Escapist
GhostOfCosmos

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : Unusually dry.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
The best song from The Heart Of Everything Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The best song from The Heart Of Everything Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

The Cross! Definitely. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://thirtyxanatospileup.tumblr.com/
IndigoMia
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 53
Humor : Random!
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Draconian
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 am

Absolutely The Cross. I really love this song, especially how it begins. And I really love the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Voted for All I Need. Together with Our Solemn Hour, Hand of Sorrow and The Cross my favorite songs of this album.

The only song I don't like that much is What Have You Done. The song is ok, but there was a time here that you almost couldn't watch a music channel or listen to the radio channel I normally listen to without that song being on it. So I can't stand it anymore :p
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 pm

The Truth Beneath The Rose, is just WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides is my favourite WT song
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 am

The Truth Beneath the Rose kicks ass!

It's so awesome and epic and Sharon's voice is so beautiful. It has a sense of foreboding doom that makes me really feel it. I love it when songs do that.

My second vote would've gone to either The Cross or The Hand of Sorrow
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 pm

The only song I don't really like is Frozen Razz absolutely love all the others! It was so hard to choose... Just went for the title track in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Number of posts : 412
Humor : Twisted and Random
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Draconian, Sirenia
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:36 pm

The Cross. But Forgiven is dear to my heart.
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Our Solemn Hour followed by The Cross and Hand Of Sorrow.
Back to top Go down
The13thFloor09
The Escapist
The Escapist
The13thFloor09

Female
Number of posts : 1121
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Sirenia, Tristania, Lacuna Coil, Epica, ReVamp, After Forever, Draconian, Leaves' Eyes, Theatre of Tragedy, Pythia, Theatres des Vampires.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:51 am

The Truth Beneath the Rose <3 and then Our Solemn Hour.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Now I think I should have picked The Truth Beneath The Rose Razz

but I do really love Our Solemn Hour and The Heart of Everything. Love the whole album really Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Gothic Vampire Queen
Lost
Lost
Gothic Vampire Queen

Number of posts : 10
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Forgiven Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best song from The Heart Of Everything   The best song from The Heart Of Everything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best song from The Heart Of Everything
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next