Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast

Go down 
+13
Changed?
Sorcha
Hapfairy
Mariel
magnoly
Mitternacht
GhostOfCosmos
Fenrir
Lady Draconian
NocturnalConcerto
Marit
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
EnaGothic
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

TPATP VS. GLS VS. BOTB
The Poet And The Pendulum
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 23 ]
Ghost Love Score
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 52 ]
Beauty Of The Beast
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 86

AuthorMessage
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-23

The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm

For me, it's Ghost Love Score. All are great though.
Back to top Go down

The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muses Of Metal :: The Big Names :: Nightwish-
Jump to: