Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast

Go down 
+13
Changed?
Sorcha
Hapfairy
Mariel
magnoly
Mitternacht
GhostOfCosmos
Fenrir
Lady Draconian
NocturnalConcerto
Marit
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
EnaGothic
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

TPATP VS. GLS VS. BOTB
The Poet And The Pendulum
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_vote_lcap27%The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 23 ]
Ghost Love Score
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_vote_lcap60%The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 52 ]
Beauty Of The Beast
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_vote_lcap13%The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 86

AuthorMessage
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Empty
PostSubject: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:33 pm

I love and TPATP and GLS and BOTB....
But I will choose TPATP and GLS. Because they are my fav songs and best NW songs.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Ghost Love Score.I don't know why but this song just brings me tears everytime I listen to it,no matter which version(I love the instrumental one! I love you )

But TPATP and BOTB are also in my top.The first one is so atmospheric and the 2nd is filled with emotion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:13 am

TPATP and GLS are songs that are making me cry....the ribbons...the confetti...
OMG , when I remember....I will never forget that day! The part when lights are turning down...the violins... :cryy: :cryy: :cryy:
Back to top Go down
Marit
The Escapist
The Escapist
Marit

Female
Number of posts : 1040
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 am

Ghost Love Score!!! The best NW song ever, and in my alltime top songs list GLS has a second place. The only song I love more is The Seven Angels by Avantasia cause it's just epic.
But of course I love TPATP and BoB too. Both are amazing.
Back to top Go down
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Ghost Love Score!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:32 am

GLS!!
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Fenrir
Lost
Lost

Female
Number of posts : 8
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 pm

GLS was good on album, but when they played it live it ruined it for me :/

Voted for the other 2 though
Back to top Go down
http://www.metaltavern.com
GhostOfCosmos
The Escapist
The Escapist
GhostOfCosmos

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : Unusually dry.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:11 am

Beauty Of The Beast > The Poet And The Pendulum > Ghost Love Score

Though they're all great, tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://thirtyxanatospileup.tumblr.com/
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Number of posts : 44
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish , Tarja Turunen, Epica, Leaves' Eyes, Luna Obscura, Within Temptation ,After Forever .......
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:32 pm

TPATP can be a good song but with someone like Tarja to sing this song
GLS and BOTB are 2 of the best songs ever
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Ok....not again with Anette VS. Tarja...both are great , and both deserve respect
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish , Tarja Turunen, Epica, Leaves' Eyes, Luna Obscura, Within Temptation ,After Forever .......
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:25 am

.....Well TPATP needs a classical vocal not a pop one !!! I would never use 'respect' and 'anet' in one sentence !!!
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:41 am

I think that Maestro Holopainen knows who can sing that song , and it is important what he says and that is that he won't change singer because Anette is what Nightwish deserves. Check in the interviews.
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:59 am

Laughing I don't watch the stupid interviews with anet !!!
Well tuomas is not always right!!! I am not sure Nightwish deserve to fall from the top (thanks to anet) .....theire old work was amazing R.I.P 1996- 2005
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:18 am

Girls,please try to sespect each others opinions and don't start a fight.Both Tarja and Anette are amazing singers and both deserve respect.Please don't make me close this topic.Thank you The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Ghost Love Score FTW! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Lost
Lost
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 89
Humor : :)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish, Evanescence, Xandria and Leaves' Eyes
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue22 / 10022 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Ghost Love Score, most amazing song ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:51 pm

All three are amazing Very Happy but Ghost Love Score is my favourite song ever, so glad to see it in the lead. Very Happy It gives me shivers every time I hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Ghost Love Score is defenitelly my favorite! One of the best songs NW ever made.

Beauty and the beast is also great and the poet and the pendulum has it's good moments as well, but none of them can beat GLS Razz
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Number of posts : 412
Humor : Twisted and Random
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Draconian, Sirenia
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:49 pm

I love the first two. But I think Beauty Of The Beast is one of the worst songs I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Surprised Yikes! Really? If you thing BOTB is the worst song ever, please never listen to Justin Beiber Razz it will probably make your ears melt Razz
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Number of posts : 412
Humor : Twisted and Random
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Draconian, Sirenia
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Hey, it's all a matter of preference. I have listen to Justin Beiber and do like a couple of his songs, even tho I am not a fan. I'm open minded. I listen to anything and everything. But in this case I just really found the song to be straight up horrible. It's my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Today I learned that Ghost Love Score is a meme!

Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 am

Ouch...hmm...that's hard.

I had to go with The Poet and the Pendulum and Ghost Love Score.

The Poet and The Pendulum is just so epic and it takes you on a journey and Ghost Love Score is so emotional and it makes me cry by the time the chorus is reached at the end.
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:39 pm

GLS and TPATP. I dislike Beauty of The Beast, never caught me. Beauty AND the beast is really amazing though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 pm

"The Poet and the Pendulum", definitely.

"Ghost Love Score" is good, but overrated.

"Beauty of the Beast" is actually really boring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast   The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Poet And The Pendulum VS. Ghost Love Score VS. Beauty Of The Beast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muses Of Metal :: The Big Names :: Nightwish-
Jump to: