Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floor's new project

Go down 
+13
carolegal.elisbrasil
Mitternacht
magnoly
helenaistheomelette
GhostOfCosmos
DESDEMON
Ice-Queen
Horrible Histories
NocturnalConcerto
Amairwyn
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
EnaGothic
Lady Draconian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Floor's new project - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Floor's new project - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Floor's new project - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor's new project   Floor's new project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Ok, finally some months ago I've finished to listen to the album and hell I believe that's a melting pot between heavy metal and some AF sound for the choirs.
I totally believe that ages away from AF! A brand new sound is devoloping!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
HORNET
Head Up High
Head Up High
HORNET

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : yes
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Pythia, Triaxis, Tarja, Epica, Tristania, Imperia, Within, Lacuna`s, Nightwish Tarja, Nightwish Annete, Katra, And most of the others.
Member Points :
Floor's new project - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Floor's new project - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Floor's new project   Floor's new project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 pm

I`ve had this album since July 2010 (Birthday pressie to myself, HMV voucher) but have only just started listening to it because they are supporting Epica at Nottingham and London where I will see them, and the Revamp album is damn good.
Sweet Curse is a truly stunning track and all the other songs toodle along nicely. It promises to be a brilliant tour, Here`s hoping.

Last edited by HORNET on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Floor's new project - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Floor's new project - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Floor's new project   Floor's new project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm going to London too. Smile See you there!
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Member Points :
Floor's new project - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Floor's new project - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Floor's new project   Floor's new project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Well I'm really confused now... I listened to the ReVamp album a bunch of times but never really got into it... yet I thought they were amazing live! I swear they tone down Floor's voice on the records... her singing live was the best I've heard. Plus the songs sounded way heavier, which was awesome. Very Happy

(sorry for the double post!)

Edit: Also, she is extremely sexy in real life!
Back to top Go down
antlanet
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 21
Member Points :
Floor's new project - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Floor's new project - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Floor's new project   Floor's new project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Although I've never been really mad about After Forever I think that Floor's first band was much better. ReVamp is nice but there's something strange in their music which doesn't let me fall in love or just like it. My first time I've heard them was beofre Epica's show and They didn't impress me very much. Floor has got a lot of possibilities of course, I don't want to deny it, but She definitely scream too much, instead of singing, her voice seems to be so brutal.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Floor's new project   Floor's new project - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm

I get what you mean that their music feels a bit... soulless or something. Even though it's really good.

But I thought she had an amazing singing voice and I didn't notice any 'screamy-ness' Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor's new project   Floor's new project - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor's new project
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3