Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First song?

Go down 
+30
tender-trip-on-earth
whorehoundine
shizumaru
ImplosiveIvory
Ethereal90
EmptyEyes
antlanet
daisy
CodaMarine
Mr. Jack
vanessaweber
Hapfairy
LadyNightfall
IndigoMia
Sorcha
Sanguine_Divine
Bram
Wyld_stallyon
Gaia
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Horrible Histories
magnoly
Amairwyn
nata
Marit
looveWTandNW
DarkSonOfPersephone
NocturnalConcerto
Lady Draconian
Universe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

First song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 pm

I think mine was Never Enough
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:38 am

Cry For The Moon, and i'm happy it was
Back to top Go down
CodaMarine
Head Up High
Head Up High
CodaMarine

Male
Number of posts : 128
Humor : what do you mean? lol
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, The Sins of Thy Beloved, Octavia Sperati, Epica, Haggard, After Forever, Ambeon, UnSun, ReVamp, Sirenia
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Never enough! ♥
Back to top Go down
daisy
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 15
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-10-26

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:43 am

Hapfairy wrote:
Cry For The Moon was the first I heard, specifically the weird live version on YouTube where Mark can't growl properly and Simone looks like she's going to laugh at him Razz But I really liked it.

LOOOL need a link on that Wink btw hi Razz

My first song was a weird shortened version of The Phantom Agony on a Metal Hammer sampler. At first I thought it's not so really interesting and a year later I listened to it again and decided to get the album.
Back to top Go down
antlanet
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 21
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I think it was Cry for the Moon Wink
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Either Feint or Facade of Reality. But Cry For The Moon got me hooked Smile
Back to top Go down
Ethereal90
Come Closer
Come Closer
Ethereal90

Male
Number of posts : 494
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Theatres des Vampires, Lacuna Coil, Elysion, Amaranthe, The Agonist
Member Points :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Solitary Ground
Back to top Go down
ImplosiveIvory
Head Up High
Head Up High
ImplosiveIvory

Female
Number of posts : 237
Humor : "Knock, Knock Anybody Homo?"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Flowing Tears Epica Draconian
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Beyond Belief. Had instant love for it. =)
Back to top Go down
shizumaru
Lost
Lost
shizumaru

Number of posts : 26
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sinking the Black Pearl
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Run for a Fall, and it was a friend that showed it to me! :p
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Kingdom of Heaven. I've encountered it randomly while searching through Nightwish videos, and it has still remained not only my favorite Epica song, but also one of my favorite songs of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Number of posts : 2627
Humor : fucked up
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:52 am

Chasing the Dragon. It came up in my iTunes suggestions and it's still one of my all time favorite songs. I've got a really personal connection with it. I have a tendency to cry when I listen to it.
Back to top Go down
http://tender-trip-on-earth.tumblr.com
alusinai
Lost
Lost
alusinai

Female
Number of posts : 95
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : - Nightwish
- Epica
- Within Temptation
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:32 am

Never Enough. I was looking for similar bands to Nightwish, so I looked for Epica on Youtube, and I'm pretty sure that was the first song I heard. Then I listened to some of their other songs and fell in love with their music. Smile
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 pm

I think mine was "Never Enough" as well, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Melanchollya
Lost
Lost
Melanchollya

Female
Number of posts : 19
Humor : *Sorry I've missed church, I've been busy practising witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.* (anonymous)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Closterkeller, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Theatres des Vampires, Epica, Magica
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:51 am

Haha, obviously it was "Cry For The Moon", my favourite ever from Epica.^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Melanchollya69
moondance
Lost
Lost
moondance

Female
Number of posts : 30
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Stream of Passion, Leaves' Eyes, The 3rd and the Mortal and more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Dance of Fate on the Last.fm recommendations' radio. Fell in love since the first listening! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First song?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2