Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum news updates thread

Go down 
+19
Changed?
Hapfairy
Mr. Jack
Sorcha
Protection
magnoly
sweet sorrow
BigBossWTF
Enigma
*Sonika*
TotallynotRikie
Horrible Histories
Wyld_stallyon
Universe
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NocturnalConcerto
helenaistheomelette
EnaGothic
Lady Draconian
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Thankyou Todd and Sophie! I'm going to add that affiliate now! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :
Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Review of Chalice of Obsidian by Raven heart music Smile http://www.ravenheartmusic.com/products-group-85.html
we have received an 8/10 Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Upcoming changes.

Just to inform you all, the forum will be experiencing some changes in the next week.

Firstly, the bands with their own section will get one solid news thread in their own section,e.g. Within Temptation will have the WT news thread in their section. This will happen to all the bands that have their own sections. All news about said band will go in the news thread in their section, and not in the femme metal news. We're doing this to stop double posting and multiple threads.

Secondly, we're moving all the band games to a brand new subsection which will be placed beneath the fun and games forum. This will clean up the forum a bit,saving space. Also,it will bring the attention back to the band sections as the only activity there seems to be games at the moment. We love that you have fun here and play games, so don't think we're being evil by moving them to another place. I assure you all it's beneficial.

I hope what I've said has made sense and I've explained what's going to happen well enough. If you've any questions,ask away. Smile
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:20 pm

^^^
I think that's a good idea to save space
I'm a big game player myself laugh
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:21 pm

^x2

This will make the forum be faster?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:16 pm

We hope so!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:52 pm

News, news, news. There's plenty of it!

Firstly, our facebook profile has been converted into a single page which allows us to update our facebook easier as well as making the process quicker. You can like our page here.

Next I'd like to introduce our new promoter: Hayley. She's from Canada and will be taking the night shifts - if you will. XD Please give her a huge welcome to the staff team!

On the same note we're having many staff changes, Cris has left her position here as a webmanager and graphic designer. Over the next weeks there will be a few more changes in the staff team, but fear not! The changes are aimed at making the forum a better place for everyone! Very Happy

The rules have been updated today, so if you will all kindly go and read through them again it would be wonderful.

Lastly, Dont Tear Me Down - Within Temptation's #1 fansite - has added both the forum and the webzine to their affiliates! A massive thankyou to Thomas who runs the brilliant site.

Big kisses to you all!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Woah, how long has it been? Too long!

First off let's begin with the stats!

#16 on topics
#10 on posts
#33 on users
#12 overall

Very Happy Pretty good result overall, now if only we could get that #33 place up to maybe #20? Wink

Next, we have big news!
Coming in 2012 are HUGE changes. Now for those of you that do not like change, we're going to be all democratic so that YOU, yes YOU, get a say in what's going on, savvy?
On our facebook in the next few hours you should see a poll,now the contents of the poll will be secret up until it's posted, BUT we need you to help us make a tough but vital decision.

We previously asked you about what sections you'd like to see and what not. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten! You will be getting them, but first is the wait.

Along with new sections, we'll be getting a new layout. A breath of artic fresh air! Am I right Todd? Razz
We'll preview a small part of the new layout before the unveiling date, so you know.. don't die of waiting. XD

Watch this space!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Referendum is go!
Click the following LINK and please vote!

Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Last chance to VOTE!

I'll be removing the poll tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Since you've all been very good this year...
Early Christmas present! ... A snippet of our new layout to come. Wink

Forum news updates thread - Page 19 25jdrid
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Interesting Razz
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 pm

A quick warning, we'll be changing our URL very soon so as to fit with the new name.

Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Just in case you haven't received our newsletter or nread it on our twitter,tumblr and facebook.

Our new site name will be:

MUSES OF METAL

Along with the new name we shall be having a wonderful new layout and a URL change.
Please don't panic, as we won't be changing our URL just yet and when we do, another newsletter will be sent containing the new web address.
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :
Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:33 am

Aaaaand it's here! 2012 has come and with it comes a new layout, hope you all like it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Razz Sorry, we're changing the URL soon but we'll send out a newsletter when we have it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Party

I'd like to announce that Todd is our new co-admin! I'm delighted by this,and believe he has done more than deserve this position working his fingers to the bone over the past three years.

I love you Todd! Razz
Glomp
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Triple post. Uh-oh.

Anyways!

New Leaves' Eyes and Theatres Des Vampires sections added! Smile

Oh yeah! Rocking
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Congrats to Sophie on her promotion to moderator!
Now behave you!

Just kidding we know you all behave anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Amazing new layout!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Wow, I loved the new loyout, it's so cold!! <3
(the only thing I dislike is that Tarja appears on the banner it seems :/ )
Anyway, excellent work!
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Forum news updates thread - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Mr. Jack wrote:
Wow, I loved the new loyout, it's so cold!! <3
(the only thing I dislike is that Tarja appears on the banner it seems :/ )
Anyway, excellent work!
Yeah, I agree with the Tarja thing. Joker smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:47 pm

I thought that Tarja fitted with the whole "ice thing", plus she's rather fizzled out in complexion. Razz

Though I can see why you wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Let's say I dislike Tarja and I dislike that only she appears on the banner, it'd have been better a neuter image, imho (please don't care about what I say)

I must admit I loved that "fairy" on the banner and topics. It's really beautiful
The new layout colours couldn't have been better
When is the URL going to be changed?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm

The URL will be changed when our host server deletes our old one. I mailed them over a month ago requesting a new domain and so far they haven't helped. I will however,inform you all when the URL changes. Smile

I understand what you're saying. I don't like Tarja either, she just fits with the concept.

I'm glad that you like the colors of the layout though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum news updates thread   Forum news updates thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum news updates thread
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next