Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long have you been a fan?

Go down 
+24
tender-trip-on-earth
Piotrek
whorehoundine
vanessaweber
Ethereal90
Hapfairy
magnoly
Mitternacht
SnowRaven
soulwolf
Farwen.
GhostOfCosmos
Wyld_stallyon
Gaia
Fenrir
YönKuningatar
nata
Phoenix
Marit
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NocturnalConcerto
helenaistheomelette
Lady Draconian
EnaGothic
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alusinai
Lost
Lost
alusinai

Female
Number of posts : 95
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : - Nightwish
- Epica
- Within Temptation
Member Points :
How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-03-08

How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long have you been a fan?   How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 am

I became a Nightwish fan 3-4 years ago. I found them when I was searching for songs from the Phantom of the Opera. Their cover of it popped up and blew me away. Lucky chance, really. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :
How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been a fan?   How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 am

I discovered them in 2004 with Nemo, but I really became a fan one year later when I finally got my first Nightwish album - the best of Highest Hopes in love
Back to top Go down
EowynDoe
Lost
Lost
EowynDoe

Female
Number of posts : 11
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : After Forever, Herjalf, Mandragora Scream, Nightwish, Tarja, Within Temptation, Xandria
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been a fan?   How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 am

I've been a fan for a little bit more than 2 years. My friend told me about the band that plays "opera rock" Very Happy I remember that my first songs were Dark chest of wonders and Planet Hell.
Back to top Go down
OverFjell
Lost
Lost
OverFjell

Male
Number of posts : 28
Humor : Eh?
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Arkona, Arch Enemy, Astarte, Echo of Dalriada, Eluveitie
Member Points :
How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been a fan?   How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 am

Since Nemo came out, so '04
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been a fan?   How long have you been a fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long have you been a fan?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2