Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Song Perform Live

Go down 
+12
magnoly
Gaia
helenaistheomelette
EnaGothic
NocturnalConcerto
Ktsunami
Universe
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Frozen_Angel
PaleEnchantress
carolegal.elisbrasil
Lady Draconian
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Number of posts : 4470
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:46 am

My favourite live Is Ice Queen. An epic ending to a wonderfull concert Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Somewhere, Ice Queen, The Other Half (of me)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:29 pm

I'm loving Mother Earth live atm Smile I love how she sings she rules until the end of time. It's heavenly!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Yes Indeed Mother Earth is just gorgeus live because of Sharon`s Dance.And her voal performance is beautiful and powerfull aswell.I think it`s the most overplyed WT song live,never left the setlist since 2001.I know one concert or two when Ice Queen totally desapeared Razz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Really? Shock Razz
When? They've always had IQ and ME in a perfomance Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 am

I don`t remember exactly.I think it was a concert in 2006 when See Who I Am ended the setlist.And I`ve listened to a concert fdrom 2001 and I was surprised to see Ice Queen as the 2nd track on the setlist Razz
Back to top Go down
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Atm i love The Other Half (Of ME)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:01 pm

^ With George? I think he's great live, and he pulls the coolest faces Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 am

But I aslo love TOHOM Live at Dynamo 98 Razz Even thought Robert`s grunts are kinda awful Laughing But it`s a cute performance anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 am

Haha yeah Razz
Poor Robert, he had a bad time me thinks Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 am

Mauybe,but he sound awesome on ME Tour though.But he said (n an interview I guess)that he had some throat problems so he can`t grunt anymore Laughing
Back to top Go down
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:58 am

Ooh, poor guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaia
Head Up High
Head Up High
Gaia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Humor : Wishful
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : My really fav is Within Temptation <3..Then i love LE and ToT.
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Hand Of Sorrow,Ice Queen,Our Solemn Hour, The Howling and Mother Earth.
And As for ballads: Another Day <3 , Somewhere, Forgiven , Memories, Pale =') and Restless
Back to top Go down
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Ice Queen, Jillian, The Promise, Mother Earth, The Cross
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:46 am

Somewhere live with Anekke on The Black Symphony tour!!!
So Amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
antlanet
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 21
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:13 am

I don't know a lot of their live performance, just the whole Black Symphony, Acoustic night at the theatre and a few songs from other shows. But for me their absolutely best is The other half (of me) at Black Symphony <3 It's great!
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 am

Forsaken is amazing live. I can't think what others I like! Well I'm sure I'll have a new favourite in November. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:42 pm

I think the entire Black Symphony DVD is a proof of how amazing they are live, even though I haven't had the priviledge of actually seeing them yet. I love every single performance from it and compared to all other videos I've seen, I consider them the best ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Black Symphony is amazing. Their show I went to the other night was epic as well, but it was much more rock than symphonic, and the venue was a bit too big for me!

I think in general I preferred their gig I went to in Bristol in 2007. It was a good small venue, they played all my favourite songs from THOE plus some awesome ones from TSF and Mother Earth, they even played Running Up That Hill. I could see really well and I got to meet them afterwards :') it's just a shame I had only just got into them and didn't love them as much as I do now.

Still, the band put on an amazing performance and The Unforgiving songs are great fun - but I would have gladly swapped some not-so-good songs like Where Is The Edge and See Who I Am for epic ones such as Forsaken and The Truth Beneath The Rose...
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Song Perform Live   Best Song Perform Live - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Song Perform Live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2