Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album?

Go down 
3 posters

Will Simone leave Epica soon?
Yes
Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_vote_lcap20%Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_vote_lcap20%Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_vote_lcap60%Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album?   Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:20 am

So as we all know, Simone is pregnant. Congrats to her once again. She's confirmed that she will be on the next album with Epica next year, but what about after that? Will Simone want to leave Epica and spend time with her new baby? This is just a hypothetical question by the way, to generate some discussion. So what do you all think? We must also keep in mind that Oliver is in Kamelot. Someone's going to have to compromise I'm afraid.

Another point is...Simone has now been in Epica for about eleven years. I believe she joined right after she turned 17...she's now been 28 for a few months! That's a long time, and she joined the band really young.

And to add to this, if Simone ever left, what do you think Mark would do? Find a new female vocalist, form a new band, what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album?   Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 am

I've gone with maybe, I don't think anyone can say for certain except her! I imagine she'll give it a go and see what happens. She said in an interview that she'd been speaking with people like Tarja who told her that it's possible to go touring even though you have a baby. Maybe they'll work out some kind of arrangement like Sharon and Robert have.

I don't think Mark would form a new band if she left, since he already has MaYaN as his second band. I think he'd probably continue with a new singer or just go to MaYaN permanently.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album?   Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Too many what ifs! Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album?   Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think Simone will leave Epica after their next album?
Page 1 of 1