Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liv's guest appearances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Liv's guest appearances Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Liv's guest appearances Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Liv's guest appearances Empty
PostSubject: Liv's guest appearances   Liv's guest appearances I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:39 am

As we know, Liv has made loads of guest appearances over the years.
It was announced a few days ago she'd be making an appearance on the new Melted Space MCD.

From the article:

Quote :
MELTED SPACE, the French "opera metal" project created in 2007 by composer and pianist Pierre Le Pape (WORMFOOD, EMBRYONIC CELLS), is preparing to release new mini-album, "Between". The CD will feature artwork by by Strychneen Studio and guest appearances by Liv Kristine (LEAVES' EYES), Ashmedi (MELECHESH), Black Messiah (SETH) and El Worm (WORMFOOD).

According to a press release, "Between" will contain a mix of symphonic, black and modern metal and acoustic music. The lyrical concept will deal with Romulus and Remus, the twin brothers and central characters of Rome's foundation myth.

Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Darth
Feint
Feint
Darth

Male
Number of posts : 527
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist
Theatre des Vampires
Tristania
Member Points :
Liv's guest appearances Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Liv's guest appearances Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-01-13

Liv's guest appearances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liv's guest appearances   Liv's guest appearances I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Created by a french guy ?
Wow, I can't say that often, so yay, proud to be french !

I'll try to get this EP day one, that's sure.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/Darth

Liv's guest appearances
Page 1 of 1