Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tarja's guest appearances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piotrek
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 67
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish (with Tarja), Epica, After Forever
Member Points :
Tarja's guest appearances Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Tarja's guest appearances Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-19

Tarja's guest appearances Empty
PostSubject: Tarja's guest appearances   Tarja's guest appearances I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 pm

As you probably know Tarja has appeared quite a few times as a guest vocalist on releases by other artists. I was wondering if you have any favourites among these songs. Mine would be the little known "Tuulikello" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F-MA36imOk ) tied for the 1st place with "In the Picture" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K2G5wJRiUk ).
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :
Tarja's guest appearances Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Tarja's guest appearances Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

Tarja's guest appearances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja's guest appearances   Tarja's guest appearances I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:09 pm

I really like in the picture. I also really enjoy the Good Die Young (with the Scorpions), Leaving you for me (Martin Kesici) and the songs she did with Beto Vazques.
Back to top Go down

Tarja's guest appearances
Page 1 of 1