Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?

Go down 
+25
vanessaweber
Changed?
MrReneRamos
Sorcha
Horrible Histories
7thSaviour
Mariel
magnoly
Mitternacht
nata
Aurora
Phoenix
looveWTandNW
helenaistheomelette
DarkSonOfPersephone
Marit
xwesx
NocturnalConcerto
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
Franneke
EnaGothic
Lawliet
Universe
Lady Draconian
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Is Anette Right?
Yes
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap70%Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 35 ]
No
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 13 ]
I'm Not Sure
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Number of posts : 44
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish , Tarja Turunen, Epica, Leaves' Eyes, Luna Obscura, Within Temptation ,After Forever .......
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:58 pm

anet is the worst thing nightwish could take for a singer .....like she has no voice , no talent , no brain , no finish line for food (she got so fat )........
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Better that she is fat , than that she is skinny Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish , Tarja Turunen, Epica, Leaves' Eyes, Luna Obscura, Within Temptation ,After Forever .......
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:30 am

Well it's not good to be that fat .....at start ...when she was with a normal body ...she was better !!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:34 am

Mitternacht wrote:
anet is the worst thing nightwish could take for a singer .....like she has no voice , no talent , no brain , no finish line for food (she got so fat )........

XD That made me laugh. For 1) Anette can sing, 2) She isn't fat 3) She has a brain or else she'd be dead
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 am

I don't think she can sing .....but that's for me !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:47 am

On her duet with The Rasmus her voice sounds really nice! Have you listened to it?

Last edited by Lady Draconian on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Yes ,I have!! And yeah her voice is a little bit better in the song maybe this is her style , maybe she can shine in this style , but it's a boring song anyway ....
Back to top Go down
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 pm

I vote YES!!! Anette is a great singer and person, she's doing amazing job in the band making it fresh and better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Lost
Lost
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 89
Humor : :)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish, Evanescence, Xandria and Leaves' Eyes
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22 / 10022 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 pm

No, no, no, I don't have anything against her but I think NW made a bad choice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
7thSaviour
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 20
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm still not sure if she's the right singer for NW and I've seen her with them before. The jury's still out on that one. I'll finally decide when I hear their next album.
Back to top Go down
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Anette is fantastic Nightwish I love Tarja and miss her dearly but I love them both (and I think Anette suits blond more than black makes me feel like she's more the gorgeous Scandinavian girl I adore)
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 am

I voted no. I could stand her in the beginning, but that's it. But after I met her personally and attended a concert of NW with Anette, I really, really dislike her. All the times I've seen her live, the only things that came out of her mouth that didn't sound false where the completely annoying and redundant hep hep hep thing. With that she completely destroyed all songs for me and especially the old ones.

Plus as a person, she's just bleh. Same goes for her attitude she shows in media. Since I've met her it's really, really impossible to even like her screaming a bit.. Sad

And so far she has been capable of doing this with more bands I really liked. Thank god she's not in a duet with Tarot, although she wanted it..
Back to top Go down
MrReneRamos
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 7
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : NIGHTWISH, PYTHIA
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Leave Anette alone.She is one of the reasons why I am into Power Metal. She beutiful and she rocks.\m/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/MrReneRamos
MrReneRamos
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 7
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : NIGHTWISH, PYTHIA
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Dear LadyDraconian. Anette is perfect because "Nightwish" needs to evolve into a better Symphonic Power Metal band.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/MrReneRamos
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:36 am

MrReneRamos wrote:
Leave Anette alone.She is one of the reasons why I am into Power Metal. She beutiful and she rocks.\m/

MrReneRamos wrote:
Dear LadyDraconian. Anette is perfect because "Nightwish" needs to evolve into a better Symphonic Power Metal band.

And on both these things, people can have different opinions. Personally, ever since she arrived, Nightwish is a Symphonic Power pop rock band and Nightwish is getting worser at every point. From songwriting, composing and vocals. And they are more being a soap opera then a metal band..

But that's my opinion. And opinions can differ.
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Then why is Dark Passion Play their best selled album??
Since when is Nightwish a pop band?? It is not about the voice....it is about the music.
They are still symphonic metal band...but with a different vocal. Tarja is an opera singer and Anette is a rock singer.
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:06 pm

'Cauze mainstream sells :p

But you may think that it's still a metal band. I disagree. I didn't said that it was only because of the voice. But just listen to something as Amaranth and Bye Bye Beautiful. That isn't metal in my opinion. And the first time I heard Master Passion Greed, I immidatelly thought about some Avril Lavigne songs.

And the times I saw them live, they didn't proved to me and a lot of others that they were a metal band. Especially not the one I loved before 2008. Anette did a nice job in 2007. But since then, it all just went downhill, especially with her. But also the guys started to look less metal in Nightwish with the minute. But then I don't mind you being a fan. Like I said: different opinions are possible.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 am

Well I think 'Bye Bye Beautiful' and 'amaranth; are more mainstream because they were meant to be SINGLES in order to promote the album.But I don't think songs like 'The Poet and the Pendulum' or 'Master Passion Greed' are pop songs.In fact,it takes time to get into them if you haven't listened to metal before(DPP was one of my first metal albums and to be honest I didn't catch me for the first listen).And about Anette she isn't a pop singer,she has a more 'rocky','raw' and powerful voice.Her vocal performance live might not be the best,but let's face it:nobody is perfect and it's hard to sing two or three times a week during a whole year(I'm talking about NW's World Tour in 2008).Plus she likes to interect with the fans on stage .I saw her live one year ago and she sounded pretty good and she seemes a very lovely and kind person.

Sorry for my long rambling,I know everyone is entitled to have their own opoinion and I just wanted to express mine Wink
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 am

I also saw her live and I talked to her. I haven't seen such a sweet, friendly and kind person. She talked to everyone even after a long concert. No one left without her warm hug.
And how I remember...Tarja showed a middle finger to one fan.
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:40 am

Sorry for double post. I do not understand why are you going on Nightwish's concert because you love Tarja...not Nightwish.
For the 100th time...Nightwish is NOT Tarja or Anette...Nightwish is Tuomas. Without him...Nightwish wouldn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am

EnaGothic wrote:
Sorry for double post. I do not understand why are you going on Nightwish's concert because you love Tarja...not Nightwish.
For the 100th time...Nightwish is NOT Tarja or Anette...Nightwish is Tuomas. Without him...Nightwish wouldn't exist.

Not everyone who doesn't likes Anette dislikes her because they don't want someone else in Nightwish! I liked Anette. Like I said before, I started to dislike her in 2008. And she was a part of the band in 2007. I don't care if they fired Tarja. I don't like it, but I'm very much over that. And I excepted Anette in NW.

I started to dislike her after meeting her, after being at multiple concerts and festivals NW was on and after her attitude in interviews and such. So she ruined it herself. Tarja has nothing to do with that. Actually, I think it's a lot better that they went separate ways after things were the way they were. The way it happened isn't good, but it happened and I'm fine with that.

I loved Nightwish. It was one of my favorite bands. I always was more in it 'cauze of Marco then Tarja. And Nightwish also isn't Tuomas. Without Emppu, Jukka, Sami and Marco, Nightwish wouldn't be where they were neither.

Bye Bye Beautiful and Amaranth weren't written to be singles. Like Tuomas said in an interview: they first record the album, then decide what songs will be the singles. And Tuomas at first didn't even wanted Amaranth on the album, least to be it a single.

Her performance live just sucks. For me, being able to sing live is something that makes you a good vocalist. On cd, everybody can sing.

And for the kind person thing: I met Tarja. She's a sweetheart, kind, friendly and a general loving person as well. To all her fans.

Anette on the other hand insults complete country's, insults fans and for example: when I saw her in Germany, there were a lot of fangirls willing to have her autograph. Only Anette said: I'm way to tired to do this. And she went to a place which was seperated by a fence. One we could look through. And how tired she was: she went jumping around there and being totally hystarical. (Tarja on the other hand even invited some people after a concert at her home, when her fans were standing there. That was AFTER she autographed and such after the concert). Marco, Tuomas, Emppu and Jukka on the other hand, who were also tired, did spend some time with fans and just went to a place were they could sit down.

And don't forget the part were Anette walks off stage crying. 'Cauze of personal issues. While Tarja played in 2003 a concert while she just heard her mother died. And she finished it!

And for the other multiple times she "crashed" or got sick, well, there are more versions to the story Wink

I don't like Anette. She screwed that up herself. It has nothing to do with Tarja or anyone else. Just with her. It was never my intention to get into an argue like this. I just gave my opinion on the matter. And if you can't except that, then just say so.
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Number of posts : 412
Humor : Twisted and Random
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Draconian, Sirenia
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Yes, I think she is right. Personally her voice annoys me. But if the band is happy with her, than she is prefect. It's not like they are forcing me to listen to their works with her.
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Hell yes!!!
I love Anette!!! Dark Passion Play was so freaking epic that it blew my socks off!!!
I can't wait for Imaginarium and I think that Anette will be better than ever on it. Yes, I love Tarja...but Anette defnitely fits into Nightwish in her own way
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:46 pm

I prefer Anette, and I think she's perfect for Nightwish. I'm not gonna go on about what happened 6 years ago, since no one except Tarja and Nightwish members know the true story and what really happened and I don't really care, the way it happened was wrong but it happened and we should all get over this, I just find her voice way more suitable for metal music.

I can forgive tune issues if she can deliver her message directly and powerfully, communicate emotions through every sound she makes, and she does that perfectly to me. Unlike Tarja she does manage to move me to tears a lot, especially in Eva and Meadows of Heaven. I'm not all for Amaranth but the rest of songs on DPP are amazing, and I'm sure an operatic voice would sound just wrong in them.

I don't the she's shown her full potential on it though and I admit some of her live performances were terrible, but I think that since Imaginaerum took them over 5 years, she will shown what she really can do on it. All the reviews I've read were very positive, so I have high expectations and I hope not to be let down when I buy it Smile

Also (I'm sorry if anyone will find this offensive but I just have to express my opinion on that...), I hated how Tarja was promoted as a pure, perfect goddess, a "diva". She has a wonderful, powerful and clean voice, but for Christ's sake, she's just a human, not really perfect to that Dead With her none of the other members got much recognition and Marco didn't have much place to sing on Once and Century Child, most fans' attention was focused just on her and I recognise that often happens with front-women, but I never saw it to such an extreme like in Nightwish. This had to be a part of the why they drifted apart as friends, I don't quite believe that her husband was the sole cause of it. She wasn't Nightwish, so isn't Anette, but with Anette they feel more like a band, making wonderful music but also being friends, not like a bunch of music making guys behind Tarja.

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:04 pm

whorehoundine wrote:

Also (I'm sorry if anyone will find this offensive but I just have to express my opinion on that...), I hated how Tarja was promoted as a pure, perfect goddess, a "diva". She has a wonderful, powerful and clean voice, but for Christ's sake, she's just a human, not really perfect to that Dead With her none of the other members got much recognition and Marco didn't have much place to sing on Once and Century Child, most fans' attention was focused just on her and I recognise that often happens with front-women, but I never saw it to such an extreme like in Nightwish. This had to be a part of the why they drifted apart as friends, I don't quite believe that her husband was the sole cause of it. She wasn't Nightwish, so isn't Anette, but with Anette they feel more like a band, making wonderful music but also being friends, not like a bunch of music making guys behind Tarja.

^
THIS

THIS TIMES A MILLION
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?   Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Anette Is Right For Nightwish?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next