Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?

Go down 
+18
ElineEpica
vanessaweber
LadyNightfall
Leonora
DonGiro
Sanguine_Divine
Mitternacht
MinaSophia
GhostOfCosmos
Horrible Histories
magnoly
Marit
xwesx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
EnaGothic
NocturnalConcerto
Lady Draconian
Universe
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Indigo
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
The Obsessive Devotion
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Menace of Vanity
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chasing the Dragon
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 9 ]
Never Enough
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
La‘petach Chatat Rovetz
 0% [ 0 ]
Death of a Dream
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Living a Lie
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Fools of Damnation
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Beyond Belief
 6% [ 2 ]
Safeguard to Paradise
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Sancta Terra
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
The Divine Conspiracy
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
The13thFloor09
The Escapist
The Escapist
The13thFloor09

Female
Number of posts : 1121
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Sirenia, Tristania, Lacuna Coil, Epica, ReVamp, After Forever, Draconian, Leaves' Eyes, Theatre of Tragedy, Pythia, Theatres des Vampires.
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-20

Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:28 am

Fools of Damnation but, Sancta Terra, The Obsessive Devotion and Beyond Belief are not far behind. Smile
Back to top Go down
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Number of posts : 2627
Humor : fucked up
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-03-02

Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:05 am

Chasing the Dragon is very personal to me and it's also my first Epica song. I think it'll always be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://tender-trip-on-earth.tumblr.com

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2