Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite song from We Are The Others?

Go down 
5 posters

Mother Machine
Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Electricity
Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_lcap29%Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
We Are The Others
Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_lcap14%Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Milk And Honey
Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
 0% [ 0 ]
I Want You
Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_lcap14%Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Where Is The Blood (ft. Burton C. Bell)
 0% [ 0 ]
Generation Me
 0% [ 0 ]
Babylon
 0% [ 0 ]
Are You Done With Me
 14% [ 1 ]
Get The Devil Out Of Me
Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_lcap29%Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Not Enough
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favourite song from We Are The Others? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite song from We Are The Others? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Favourite song from We Are The Others? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite song from We Are The Others?   Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Smile Went with Are You Done With Me.
So many amazing tracks,so tough choice.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Favourite song from We Are The Others? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favourite song from We Are The Others? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from We Are The Others?   Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Oh, this is tough...I'm really torn between: "Mother Machine", "Electricity", "I Want You", "and "Are You Done With Me". I went with "I Want You", that song was definitely a grower for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Darth
Feint
Feint
Darth

Male
Number of posts : 527
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist
Theatre des Vampires
Tristania
Member Points :
Favourite song from We Are The Others? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from We Are The Others? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from We Are The Others?   Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Hum...
I'll go with Get The Devil Out Of Me and Are You Done with me.
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/Darth
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Favourite song from We Are The Others? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favourite song from We Are The Others? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from We Are The Others?   Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm

I voted for Electricity.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :
Favourite song from We Are The Others? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from We Are The Others? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from We Are The Others?   Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Tough choice to make, I really like that album. But I'll go with Get The Devil Out Of Me because it was the first song I heard of it, and still love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from We Are The Others?   Favourite song from We Are The Others? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1