Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)

Go down 
+9
magnoly
Mitternacht
HORNET
Phoenix
helenaistheomelette
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
PaleEnchantress
EnaGothic
Lady Draconian
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Empty
PostSubject: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:19 pm

What song/s recored with Nightwish only do think was Tarja best vocal performance?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am

I think She Is My Sin is possibly the best vocal performance of Tarja's.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:11 pm

The Phantom Of The Opera
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 pm

EnaGothic wrote:
The Phantom Of The Opera

I didn't think she was all that great on it. Her voice to me was too heavy and deep for it.
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Come Closer
Come Closer
PaleEnchantress

Female
Number of posts : 364
Humor : euphoric
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 am

The siren
Back to top Go down
http://rigoleoteam.weebly.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 am

I love her voice in Ever Dream,Forever Yours,Romaticide,The Phantom Of The Opera,and more :^_^:
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Number of posts : 4470
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:19 pm

She is My Sin for me Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Changed my mind She Is My Sin for the win!!She owns that song IMO and she sounds perfect live on that song
I didn`t wanted to copy Fani just changed my mind and I didn`t wanted to double post Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Phoenix
Lost
Lost
Phoenix

Female
Number of posts : 16
Humor : crazy:)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish,Tarja,After Forever,Elis,Xandria,Within Temptation,Epica,Lacuna Coil,Theatres des vampires.......
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am

Beauty and the Beast,End of all hope,Creek Mary's Blood...Well, actually Tarja was good in every song Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14152635?96761
HORNET
Head Up High
Head Up High
HORNET

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : yes
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Pythia, Triaxis, Tarja, Epica, Tristania, Imperia, Within, Lacuna`s, Nightwish Tarja, Nightwish Annete, Katra, And most of the others.
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 am

I love Walking in the Air, But, Sleepwalker takes some beating, it was a Eurovision song contest entry, She sings it beautifly, and looks about as good as she ever has.
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Number of posts : 44
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish , Tarja Turunen, Epica, Leaves' Eyes, Luna Obscura, Within Temptation ,After Forever .......
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Nemo and Over the hills and far away ...she is very emotional while she is singing but in these 2 songs ....
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:35 pm

I think that The Phantom Of The Opera , Passion And The Opera are the best songs with her while she was in NW. And for her solo album...oh...all are good , but I Walk Alone & Die Alive are the best (for me)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Wishmaster, Ghost Love Score, The Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
max5892
Lost
Lost
max5892

Male
Number of posts : 16
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:01 pm

The live version of Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
http://delaininternational.webs.com
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 am

Dead Boy's Poem. I love the way she sounds near the end of the song, "A lonely soul, An Ocean Soul" I love you

I also think she sounds very good in Swanheart and Ghost Love Score
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:42 pm

The Kinslayer. The way she sounds in From Wishes to Eternity epic opening with that song blows me away.

I also love Swanheart and Ghost Love Score.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 pm

I think most things from the Wishmaster & Over the Hills and Far Away era were her best vocals. Especially The Kinslayer, 10th Man Down and FantasMic.

Even though I love Once to death, her vocals are cold and a bit stiff on some of the songs on it, probably because she fell out with Tuomas and apparently didn't even rehearse them properly.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)   Best Vocal Performance (Tarja) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Vocal Performance (Tarja)
Page 1 of 1