Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ailyn Talks about Tarja

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Number of posts : 412
Humor : Twisted and Random
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Draconian, Sirenia
Member Points :
Ailyn Talks about Tarja Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Ailyn Talks about Tarja Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-01

Ailyn Talks about Tarja Empty
PostSubject: Ailyn Talks about Tarja   Ailyn Talks about Tarja I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 am

Quote :
WSC: This question is practically obligatory since this is the woman we "represent" in Winter Storm Colombia. What do you think of Tarja Turunen?

Ailyn: Uff Tarja Turunen. All I can say is that she is fantastic, a great artist. I love her voice, her way to act on stage, the feeling she shows when she sings... In a single word, marvelous. It's funny because the first album I bought from this genre was Century Child from Nightwish and I was fascinated.
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Ailyn Talks about Tarja Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ailyn Talks about Tarja Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Ailyn Talks about Tarja   Ailyn Talks about Tarja I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Very Happy That's amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
Ailyn Talks about Tarja Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Ailyn Talks about Tarja Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Ailyn Talks about Tarja   Ailyn Talks about Tarja I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 am

Yay!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Ailyn Talks about Tarja   Ailyn Talks about Tarja I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Haha, that's so nice of her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ailyn Talks about Tarja   Ailyn Talks about Tarja I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ailyn Talks about Tarja
Page 1 of 1