Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floor With Nightwish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Floor With Nightwish Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Floor With Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

Floor With Nightwish Empty
PostSubject: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:41 am

Floor With Nightwish 622753_10152161149575068_1026265365_o

A place to discuss Floor Jansen singing with Nightwish and post photos, videos etc.

To start off, here's a great quality video of Ghost River -
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Floor With Nightwish Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Floor With Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:43 pm

I really do like the fit if I'm honest, but I don't think she'll become the new singer, or would I personally like her to become the new singer. Neutral
I do love her version of Slow,Love,Slow and Dead To The World most of all. Not too sure of her version of Scaretale though.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Member Points :
Floor With Nightwish Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Floor With Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Same here, I think they should get someone new, however I do wonder if they'll be influenced by how much of a hugely positive response there has been to Floor. I definitely wouldn't complain if Floor did become their permanent singer but I would worry about her health and whether or not she would fit well with the band.
Back to top Go down
alusinai
Lost
Lost
alusinai

Female
Number of posts : 95
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : - Nightwish
- Epica
- Within Temptation
Member Points :
Floor With Nightwish Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Floor With Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:10 am

I would like it if Floor did permanently join Nightwish, but mostly I hope they find a brilliant new vocalist, someone who fits into the band well. It's difficult to predict these things. We'll wait and see.

I wish I could have see Nightwish live with Floor though. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go when they came here.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 am

Have to say this concert changed my mind about Floor! I still have my worries but she does such an amazing job that I really want her to join now. >_< Of course I'd still accept the decision if they wanted a completely new person, but I get the feeling both parties are having a really great time at the moment. We won't find out until 2014, though.

Floor With Nightwish NrMO2
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Floor With Nightwish Tumblr_mn5kcym7k21rukj0po1_500

Floor sang Bless The Child, She Is My Sin and Romanticide! Can't wait for videos
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :
Floor With Nightwish Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Floor With Nightwish Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Quote :

Show at the Wacken Open Air Metal Festival to be filmed for DVD/Blu-ray release!
The time has come soon to wrap up the magical & memorable one-and-a-half year `Imaginaerum World Tour´ 2012-2013! We still have three shows left, one of them being at the legendary Wacken Open Air Metal Festival on the 3rd of August. This show will be something extra special, since it will be released later this year on DvD/Blu-ray, together with a massive `Imaginaerum World Tour´ 2012-2013 documentary. Our darling flying Dutchwoman, Floor Jansen, has been nothing but incredible during her time in Nightwish on this tour, so this is a perfect opportunity to immortalize the current vibe of the band on film!
Source: Nightwish.com

Never been a big fan of Floor's work with AF but she's really doing a great job in Nightwish. So really looking forward to this release. And that, combined with this:

Quote :

In a recent interview with Ghost Cult Magazine, former AFTER FOREVER frontwoman and current REVAMP vocalist Floor Jansen — who has been performing with Finnish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH since last October as the band's touring singer — was asked if she would be willing to front NIGHTWISH permanently if she were asked to fill the slot.

"I've been asked to fill in for the current world tour and for a couple of festival dates, but what will happen after that is still unclear," she replied. "NIGHTWISH will take a break after the current touring cycle and they'll make a decision next year. Until then, everything is still up in the air."

She continued: "If they would ask me, I would be very flattered and I would love to do it. It will be a major overhaul in my life and my career as a singer, but then again, we're not rushing things.

"Both the guys in NIGHTWISH and I have experiences with previous band breakups and all emotions that come with it. It's almost like dating. Things feel good and it's going well, but we're not in a rush to tie the knot, so to speak."
source: blabbermouth.net

I really hope they ask her, or they really must have an awesome replacement for her.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:31 pm

I'm unbelievably excited about this! Despite a ton of drama over it, I think it will be truly epic.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Nightwish's Tuomas on next singer: "Floor is top of the list"

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/nightwishs-tuomas-on-next-nightwish-singer-floor-is-top-of-the-list/

Floor on her love of Ghost Love Score:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwKIFYX7Sp4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor With Nightwish   Floor With Nightwish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor With Nightwish
Page 1 of 1