Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightwish news

Go down 
+6
NocturnalConcerto
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Horrible Histories
Lady Draconian
EnaGothic
helenaistheomelette
10 posters
AuthorMessage
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Number of posts : 4470
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Quote:
NIGHTWISH frontwoman Anette Olzon will join the Finnish rock band THE RASMUS on stage this Friday, November 20 at The Dome 52 in Graz, Austria to perform THE RASMUS' new single, "October & April". The concert will be broadcast on Germany's RTL 2 station on November 27.

THE RASMUS's video for "October & April", which features a guest appearance by Olzon. The track was released as a single on November 11.

In a September 2008 interview with Italy's Musica Metal, THE RASMUS singer Lauri Ylönen stated that the idea for the song came to him nine years ago when Tarja Turunen was still the lead singer of NIGHTWISH, but he only got around to recording the track during the sessions for last year's "Black Roses" CD. "I actually asked Tarja, but she said no!" Lauri revealed. "Then I called Anette, and she was like, 'Yeah, I would love to sing a song with you, I'm a big RASMUS fan, actually two years ago before I joined NIGHTWISH, I was singing THE RASMUS songs in karaoke bars!' so we went with her."

"October & April" was not included on "Black Roses" because the CD was a concept effort and the song didn't fit in with the overall idea for the album. Instead, the track will make its debut on THE RASMUS' "Best of 2001-2009", a compilation of all the hit songs from their four latest albums, including the million-selling "In The Shadows", most of the singles and a few rarities.

Due on November 25, "Best of 2001-2009" features the following track listing:

01. In The Shadows
02. No Fear
03. Guilty (U.S. mix)
04. October & April (featuring Anette Olzon)
05. First Day Of My Life
06. Livin' In A World Without You
07. F-F-F-Falling
08. Chill
09. Immortal
10. Justify
11. Shot
12. Funeral Song
13. Ghost of Love
14. Open My Eyes (acoustic version)
15. In My Life
16. Ten Black Roses
17. Sail Away

Commented Lauri: "We felt it was time to sum up these past ten years. Eero said, let's call the album, 'This is how I spent my twenties.' No matter how stupid it sounded, that is pretty much the truth. We went on this crazy rollercoaster ride; it has been an amazing time. We have travelled to more than 60 countries, from India to Siberia, met thousands of fans all over the world and enthusiastic people working with our records. And when I look back on these last four records, I feel very proud of them. We decided to include most of the singles to the album with a couple of our favorite album tracks, and the new song 'October & April'."

Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm

I really love that song! Nettan sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:01 pm

NIGHTWISH Singer Scraps Solo-Album Plans

Quote :
NIGHTWISH singer Anette Olzon has scrapped her previously announced plans to release a solo album. She writes on her official blog, "The factors [that contributed to my decision] are mainly that I want to focus on my family during this break from NIGHTWISH. I am sure I will do a solo some other time, but at this time it doesn't fit into my life and then it's better to not do it than to do it and it just won't feel good. But I hope you all will follow me and the boys in NIGHTWISH from the summer when we start to work with the new album. It will be fun!!"

Olzon spent time last fall in Stockholm, Sweden creating songs for what was supposed to be her solo CD with Swedish producers Stefan Örn and Johan Glössner. The album was slated to be co-produced by Swedish producer/songwriter Anders Bagge, who has previously worked with MADONNA, CELINE DION, JANET JACKSON and JESSICA SIMPSON, among others. He is also one of judges on the Swedish TV talent competition "Idol" and a producer of the TV series "Made in Sweden".

Olzon and MUSTASCH performed a medley of five songs which were nominated in the "Song Of The Year" category during the January 19 "P3 Guld" (Swedish radio's annual music awards) live awards ceremony broadcast from the Scandinavium Arena in Gothenburg, Sweden. The singer also appeared on August 13, 2009 with the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra at a special concert in Stockholm, Sweden as part of the Stockholms Kulturfestival (Stockholm's Culture Festival). Video footage of that performance can be viewed below.

NIGHTWISH played a special homecoming show in September 2009 at the sold-out, 11,000-capacity Hartwall Arena in Helsinki to mark the end of the band's colossal "Dark Passion Play" two-year world tour. Support at the gig came from APOCALYPTICA.

NIGHTWISH is not expected to play any more shows until the release of the band's next studio album in September 2011.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-07-03

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Oh thats sad I was looking forward to that, but I suppose it was a right decision for her.. can't wait for the new nightwish album though Smile
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 pm

We alreadyknow that our dear Anette will have a baby oon...but...there is another one..
JUKKA GOT A BABY TOO!!
Weeee
Nightwish family grows!!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 am

Oh that's so awesome! Very Happy I am really happy that we will have more little metalheads in the NW family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Awww, that's so cute!!
Back to top Go down
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: New album news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:16 pm

taken from official Facebook page

Quote :
NIGHTWISH SUMMER CAMP DIARY (week 28)

Today at 9.36

Almost exactly 4 years ago we gathered into an idyllic place in the small village of Sävi to rehearse and arrange what would later be called "Dark Passion Play". It was such glorious and inspiring times that we decided to do something similar with the upcoming Nightwish album called ...........

So again we are here in the deepest countryside of Finland beginning to create a follower for DPP. It`s just us guys for now, Anette will join the camp a bit later. We arrived yesterday and the reunion was celebrated with some water-skiing, bbq and Quilmes. I foresee the same trinity taking place more or less on a daily basis.

We just got the equipment and PA set up with the help of our legendary engineer / co-producer TeeCee Kinnunen and probably will start working with the songs in a couple of days. This campsite is so amazing we`ll let that sauna of a rehearsal room wait in silence for a while, and just concentrate on chilling out and catching up. And raising the official NW camp - flag high into the pole.

I have 12 songs completed now, but am still working with some lyrics. It`s been an immensely fruitful songwriting process, as well as very consuming and ponderous. But I feel more satisfied with the stuff than ever before. Don`t know if it`s a good sign or bad.
To me the album sounds like a rollercoaster ride in a theme park designed by Neil Gaiman, Tim Burton and Salvador Dali. That`s the best way I can put it at this point.

Like before, we will record a demo once the songs are arranged, to listen to and to perfect the material, and to give to Mr. Pip Williams so he can start with the orchestration process. The actual enter-the-studio-date is set for October 15th.
Again, the London orchestra and choir will be there, as well as Mr. Troy Donockley playing a slightly bigger part this time. And loads of new elements `n twists we haven`t tried before!

So things are finally rolling. We`ll keep you posted in written, as well as in visual form. Stay tuned for updates.
And thanks for sharing the journey once again!

Yours, Tuomas

TOP 5 / Week 28

1. Water sports
2. Dimebag Darrell biography
3. Alice In Wonderland dvd
4. Ihmebantu dvd
5. Amorphis: Tales From The Thousand Lakes

Photos below at this link
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm looking forward to this Smile
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm

woop woop woop woop woop -------- can this explain evertything??
I can not waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!
Back to top Go down
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 am

me too I cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:38 pm

NIGHTWISH SUMMER CAMP DIARY (week 29)

Quote :
The 1st week is almost through and we`re off to a fantastic start. Jukka, Emppu and me have 5 songs rehearsed so far, Marco joined the camp last night after a couple of festival shows he did with Tarot. We`ll start putting the low ends into those songs later today and maybe try out tune #6.

The first song put together ended up having one of the best choruses we`ve ever had and a classic Nightwishy c-part of heavy guitars, a massive string riff and everything louder than anything and everybody playing with full force at the same time.
Trademark stuff.

Song # 2 is a twisted marriage of Van Halen, Pantera and madhouse vocals. And Quentin Tarantino - guitars in the bridge. We weren`t overly bananas over this one after the demo I made alone, but now it`s finally coming alive.

In between the distorted racket we sat down with Emppu to complete one acoustic piece. A nice journey back to the roots! Sounds like a Moomin Valley - Christmas carol.

Then another song back to the roots. Everyone`s surprise favorite at the moment. I dug up my inner Paradise Lost / My Dying Bride fanboy and this funeral march is the result.

Music for the last song rehearsed so far is written by Marco. A wonderfully catchy track with the chorus repeated 5 times.(!!) Must be some sort of a record for us. Nice acoustic themes and a d-part which doesn`t quite still fit in.
We`ll enter The Haunted Mansion tomorrow.

Will write more soon, all the best to everyone meanwhile!

Good times, Tuomas

TOP 5 / Week 2
1. New songs, old gang
2. Fishing
3. Prestige - The movie
4. Hidden Rock, Quilmes & Cap`n Morgan
5. Winning all-in with 7-2
Back to top Go down
Protection
Lost
Lost
Protection

Number of posts : 77
Humor : What???
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-18

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 am

Yay new Nightwish album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/rubiconUK
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:16 pm

A song with a chorus repeated 5 times?Lol,I smell a single Razz

And I didn't know Tuomas likes My Dying Bride...I never thought he actually likes doom metal Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 pm

New Album Update

Quote :
Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH are in "the deepest countryside of Finland" working on material for their new studio album, which they will begin to record on October 15 for a late 2011 release.

Commented keyboardist/mainman Tuomas Holopainen: "Another week passed by, another week of rehearsing, song-shaping, sweating, boating and fishing. The happiest event, naturally, was Anette [Olzon, NIGHTWISH singer] having a baby and feeling fantastic with the newborn!

"Our congrats and blessings for the whole family!

"Songs #9 and #10 took shape last weekend. The #9 one explores Zimmer territories shamelessly with the chorus taking us back to our roots. Emppu's [Vuorinen, guitar] favorite part of the whole album, I reckon.

"I've always had problems with short-, simple-structured songs but this sounds very promising even to my cynical ears and heart.

"Last song put together will be the last one on the album, an insanely ambitious piece. I assume it will be close to 20 minutes long. Uncle Walt's [Disney] spirit is already haunting in every note of this song. Still needs some arranging, though.

"We have only one song left to practice after the monster song, an acoustic piece in the vein of 'The Islander'. Ennio Morricone meets Christy Moore.

"Emppu and me need loads of Guinness, some fine single malt and a windy day to bring this one alive. And [U.K. multi-instrumentalist] Troy's [Donockley] pipes and bodhran, of course.

"Marco [Hietala, bass/vocals] also sang demo vocals for almost all the songs so they start making more sense and so that Anette would be able to hear the vocal melodies and the pacing of the lyrics.

"I deeply enjoy this process of building the songs slowly together, weaving stories out of thin air, and it's almost always the vocals that finally wake the songs up.

It's about three weeks before we start recording the demo so now we have time to put final touches into the songs and perfect them the best we can.

"It's fantastic not to be in any hurry for a change!"

Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:38 pm

NIGHTWISH Singer Says New Album Is Turning Out To Be 'Something Very Special'

Quote :
On Wednesday, September 8, singer Anette Olzon of Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH began laying down vocal tracks on a demo recording of the songs that will appear on the group's next studio album. The pre-production sessions for the new CD are taking place in "the deepest countryside of Finland," where most of the band spent several weeks finalizing the song arrangements and recording their instrumental parts. The actual recording process for NIGHTWISH's follow-up to 2007's "Dark Passion Play" is slated to begin on October 15 for a late 2011 release.

Commented Olzon: "Wednesday morning we started my recordings and we recorded three songs per day and two the last day. All in all, four days to record all the songs.

"Ever since I got the very first instrumental demo [NIGHTWISH keyboardist/mainman] Tuomas [Holopainen] made, I have felt that this album will be something very special. The songs and themes Tuomas has put together are really varied, interesting and there are elements that haven't been used before. Still it's NIGHTWISH and also going back to some roots from earlier albums. Vocally, for me, it's much more varied since I use my voice in more different aspects than in [2007's] 'Dark Passion Play'. Tuomas for sure knows my voice and range now.

"Now I really long to hear how the album will come together with the orchestra, choirs, etc., and already now I feel I long to do my actual vocal recordings which will be done in March next year."
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:53 am

Drum recordings complete!

Quote :
Drummer Jukka of the symphonic metal band Nightwish has issued the following studio update:

"I usually find recording sessions stressful and just want to have them done as fast as possible, but this time it was all different. The whole session was extremely relaxed and we didn't hurry at all. We took the time to try some different approaches to some of the songs and didn't make any compromises. As one of the pictures shows, Tuomas literally whipped the very best out of me. But I'm sure he did it with love..."

"Songs have again a massive variety and mood changes from lunatic circus to a hazy jazz club. It was a great challenge to try to get the right touch to each of the songs, but my 'humble' opinion is that we nailed it. Today we finished the session by recording witch drum to the starter of the album and by playing brushes to a classy ballad in the spirit of David Lynch. Drums were recorded to ten songs all together and it couldn't have been any better - perfect location, great guys around to work with and some excellent music to be created."

"Now it's time to raise my glass and say 'cheers' to the guys. It's Emppu's turn to give his contribution to the album and I'm sure you'll hear something of him soon."

Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Anette broke a rib Sad

“Good morning and thanks for all of your getting better comments. That make my healing go so much easier, seeing all of you caring for me. Lots of love to you all for that!

Well, I still have lots of pain but as long as I lie down as still as I can and take pain killers all is ok. Cant take deap breaths, laugh or cough. I cant turn around and will probably not be able to lie on the left side for many weeks. But taking it easy and not moving is the best at the moment.

And yeah, I have to stay at home and not go to Finland tomorrow, but I will go as soon as I can. I hope for Wednesday but I will have to see if I can sit for a long time, sing etc. But we have booked the studio for 3.5 weeks so I have time and Tuomas (Holopainen) and Marco (Hietala) will do some vocals and Tuomas some keyboards so time still is used to do the album ready.

The most annoying thing now is that the sun is shining outside, clear blue sky and I feel restless already. My workouts and exercising results the past 7 weeks will just be in vain cause now the muscles I got fade away again. And I just get so frustrated lying here, not being able to do anything.

Luckily, Johan is at home helping me and mum was here yesterday helping me. So Nemo has lots of attention still.”
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Imaginarium update:

Holed up in the studio for the better part of this spring, Nightwish are not only putting finishing touches to their new album, Imaginarium, but also planning a movie of the same name. If all goes well, the CD will be released in early 2012, to be followed by the movie at some point further down the line. The first single off the album as well as the trailer for the film should arrive well before the end of 2011.

For the movie, NIGHTWISH has teamed up with director Stober Harju’s production team and Solar Films.

The following update on the project has been posted on the band’s official web site:

“After about five hundred post-it notes, two hundred written pages, hundreds of reference pictures, five hundred storyboard pictures, millions of bloody tears, mixed feelings of joy, extensive courting, happy coincidences, and more than two and a half years of planning, it’s time to report about the progress of the ‘Imaginarium’ movie.

“The pre-production of Imaginarium is already in full swing. Pretty much everything revolves around the script, which is currently being finalized. This is the phase when the dialogue is honed to perfection and dramaturges offer critical feedback of the plot.

“Pre-production is also the stage when various artists, led by the director, commence work on the sets, props, costumes, and make-up. Concept art is drawn, and both the director and the director of photography discuss the cinematography and the mode of story-telling with the help of the storyboard.

“Unfortunately, pre-production is also a time of rejection, when many original visions have to give way for harsh reality. This is not bad as it seems, however. The story usually crystallizes at this point, and many ideas that originally felt so great reveal themselves to be essentially superfluous. And that’s a good thing.

“Pre-production usually lasts several weeks, and coordinating the shooting schedule and especially building the sets, sewing the costumes and preparing the SFX can take months. So writing this a week from now would still be topical.

“Each time we’ve listened to the Imaginarium demo, it has not failed to cause satisfied laughter, emotion-filled tears, or strong shivers in us. We hope that when the time comes, you’ll share those same feelings when watching Imaginarium on the silver screen or from the comfort of your sofa.

“We bid you welcome to follow these waypoints on the road to ‘Imaginarium’.
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Quote :
Nightwish vocal recording updates

The vocal recording sessions for the new Nightwish album, Imaginarium, were recently postponed until April 4 in order to allow the band’s singer, Anette Olzon, a longer recovery period after she suffered broken ribs in a fall. In a new posting on her blog, she states about her condition, “Well, it still hurts and I do need to take painkillers. Can’t do some things and lying on the side is still too painful, even if I try every night since my left side is my favorite sleeping side… I am up, I am walking, I can go out for shorter walks, but the pain gets to me after doing that. Still, it’s much better and I have learned that broken ribs can take a long time to really heal and that it might be hard to do some things for a long time. I have felt more pain now after my bad cold since the sneezing and coughing ‘pulled’ it up again so that was a bit bad timing, but I do feel that singing next week will work really good with some painkillers and I am so happy to finally go over to the studio with Tuomas [Holopainen] and do some magic! So I’m stronger and I am happy things are moving in the right direction again.”

Holed up in the studio for the better part of this spring, Nightwish is not only putting finishing touches to its new album, Imaginarium, but also planning a movie of the same name. If all goes well, the CD will be released in early 2012, to be followed by the movie at some point further down the line. The first single off the album as well as the trailer for the film should arrive well before the end of 2011.
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:21 am

^^^ AHH
so excited!!!!
Back to top Go down
ElineEpica
Head Up High
Head Up High
ElineEpica

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : Quite silly actually
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : 1. Epica, as you might have noticed! Smile
2. Amaranthe
3. Tarja Turunen
4. Nightwish
5. After Forever/ReVamp
6. Stream of Passion
7. Within Temptation
Member Points :
Nightwish news Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Nightwish news Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-09

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:59 pm

How I wish I could attend their gig in the US... They're taking Amorphis, and a friend of mine told me they're having a great live orchestra, the same WT did back in 2008 for Black Symphony. He also said this would be recorded for a DVD, but we'll see! I'm looking so much forward to hearing the first bits of Imaginarium! woop
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net/
Sponsored content

Nightwish news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightwish news   Nightwish news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightwish news
Page 1 of 1