Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tarja news and updates

Go down 
+14
Horrible Histories
magnoly
Sorcha
Protection
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Sanguine_Divine
7thSaviour
sweet sorrow
helenaistheomelette
Marit
Mariel
Universe
Lady Draconian
NocturnalConcerto
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HORNET
Head Up High
Head Up High
HORNET

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : yes
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Pythia, Triaxis, Tarja, Epica, Tristania, Imperia, Within, Lacuna`s, Nightwish Tarja, Nightwish Annete, Katra, And most of the others.
Member Points :
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:25 pm

SOLSIKK are also on the bill laugh I`m in danger of voting with my feet and staying at home if Whzdom are not added, coz i`m a big sulky baby who can`t get his own way Moster cry
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm

^ Solsikk own! Love them <333333
I'll have to make a petition for you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Tarja update from Mexico

“Hola a todos desde Mexico DF!

We arrived to DF few days ago for rehearsals and everything has been just great.

It is nice to have Doug and Julian with us this time. The rehearsals were intense, but rewarding since we went through a huge amount of songs, including some new ones too. So, now we are ready to rock the South American audiences! I really cannot wait to hear the screams again!!!

The sun is shining in Mexico and it made the whole band really happy, because most of the people could leave the cold weather behind. I instead, have been enjoining the sun in Buenos Aires for some time and it’s been wonderful to regain my energies back. Now I truly feel that I am in my best condition to perform.

It was a tough job, since I was rehearsing daily singing, going for a run or swim six times a week…but it was worth the sweat I guess.

Last night after the rehearsals we went out for a stroll in the city, just to see a bit more than our cosy hotel room’s interior. This city is SO huge and it feels it never sleeps. Well, 30 million people is a quite a lot of people! We are all very excited to start a new tour. It feels it’s been ages since, even though that is not true. Every one of us has been busy on their own, but now it feels good to get together again.

Looking forward to meet my crazy, lovely fans down here…I will keep you posted along our way.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Tarja Turunen’s Latin America tour report part 1

My dear friends, it was impossible to post during my Latin American tour.

Whether we were travelling or I had some other activities. I searched for a time to rest whenever I could.

Instead, I decided this time to make a tour report so that you know what was going on. I hope you like it!

PART I

After some days of rehearsals in the DF, the shows in Mexico City and Guadalajara were wonderful and we had so great time with my Mexican fans. It was truly a pleasure once again to perform to you guys. I had missed you! The organization, the weather and the food…all just marvellous. How nice it was to see happy, smiling faces again in front of me, singing with me. I will cherish these moments for a long time, because I had been waiting for this tour particularly very long. I was pretty nervous to sing “Signos” for the first time in DF, but you people, you loved it! Thank you so much.

I just wonder what was going on with one man’s head and heart when he decided to get me these flowers? They are just incredible!

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8248-300x225

On our day off we visited a tequila brewer called Jose Cuervo in the town of Tequila. It was really interesting trip to get to know the history of that famous drink and how it is prepared still today.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_82631-300x225

We had to wear these to get into the factory Smile

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_82951-300x225

After our visit we stopped to enjoy real margaritas. Delicious!

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8305-300x225

We had a great time there and the sun was up for us, actually it was a really hot day. The town of Tequila is pretty small, old town and we got to see how Mexicans celebrate their carnival season.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8279-300x225

We were stopped by the local people who offered us food for free and we accepted their offer.

I asked Mike while we were eating how he liked his food and he answered:” it’s delicious.” What he didn’t know was that he was eating crab, which is seafood, which means NO, NO for Mike. HAHAA.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8269-300x225

When we left Mexico behind us and arrived to Bogotá, we got a warm welcome from my fan club at the airport. People were so friendly that it made my band really happy after a long flight. The weather was way colder down there than it was in Mexico, but we survived Wink

We had two shows in Colombia, one in Bogotá and another one in Medellin where I had never been before. Actually no one from the crew had, so it was nice to get to know the city. Medellin is a beautiful town in the middle of the mountains.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8331

I have to say that we were really lucky to get to play these two shows in Colombia finally, because both of them were in danger to be cancelled just in the last minute due to the technical issues and organization problems.

I want to thank my Colombian fans for being there to support us. Hopefully next time I will have better luck. I am patient.

It was so nice to arrive to the venue in Sao Paulo and hear my beautiful fans screaming out loud when they saw me! I had missed those screams! It made me very happy to know that they’ve been waiting for my return as I have waited to go back for three long years.

My concert in Sao Paulo went really well and the audience was fantastic. At times much louder than we could play, but that’s the way we love it! It was tough though to take the plane early next morning and fly to Rio for a show, but there was so much lovely energy left from the show in Sao, we managed pretty well.

Rio is a wonderful city. It was SO HOT in the concert hall that I almost fainted during my show. I think the amount of water that I drank got immediately out…somehow Wink People anyway were excited and overwhelmed, cheering and singing with us during the whole show.

Even though I had been in Rio many times before, I never had the chance to go here.

[ing]http://www.tarja-whatliesbeneath.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/IMG_8396-225x300.jpg[/img]

It was really lovely experience to see the gorgeous city from way upon and the weather was just perfect for nice pictures.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8398-300x225
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8362-300x225

Also I got a beautiful gift from my Winter Storm Rio fan club. A book of The Alchemist with a dedication for me from my favourite author Paulo Coelho. I am honoured.

The city of Brasilia took us all as a surprise. Very modern and not looking like any other city I know.

I had been only once in this city before and the concert at that time was not as successful as it was now. Fantastic audience and you could say it was hotter in the venue than in a Finnish sauna during the show. We had some time to rest in Brasilia before we travelled to Perú.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8428

with love, Tarja
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Tarja Turunen’s Latin America tour report part 2

Tour Report Part II

I didn’t know what to expect from Lima, Peru since I had never been there. The organizers and all the people helping us showed us that they really cared, so we felt we were in good hands.

The concert happened in a beautiful, old theatre with seats and the show was sold out. Lovely atmosphere and many happy people rocking with us!

I got so amazing presents from my fans that I got into trouble many times during the rest of the tour.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8504

Mainly because I was carrying “Roxanne” with me… Everybody was laughing and I got lot of attention at the airports!
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8542-300x225

Also the food in Peru was really delicious. Specially ceviche!

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8502-300x225

Note for my fans: I know that the photo is not ceviche Wink

We got to see the historic centre of Lima and without seeing that place; I would not be able to tell that I’ve been in Lima. It was just stunning to see the old buildings and colourful houses.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8495-225x300

Also what was overwhelming was the Huaca Pucllana Lima’s culture area where we got to understand how the ancestors had lived.
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8451-300x225

Next to Bolivia!

The arrival to La Paz airport was quite exciting. There were hundreds of fans waiting for us to come out. Luckily nobody got hurt as the fans were running beside our van. The security needed to work quite harsh!
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8513-300x225

The fans were following us to the city of La Paz in several vans and their journey looked pretty scary at times. Anyway, we all had a great fun with them.
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8535-300x225

It was not easy for us to cope with the radical altitude change though. Everybody of us felt dizzy and a bit sick immediately after our arrival. We landed to the highest capital of the world around 4000 m above sea level.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8527-300x225

Even speaking made you tired and there was a weird feeling of loss of oxygen attacking you right away. I had to have the oxygen prepared, closed by during the concert and I figured out very soon, there was no way I could handle singing without it.

When I had to keep singing the long lines, I tell you, it was really hard. Somehow I anyway managed, so did everybody else. The fans were very excited and happy to have us in their country.

It was a brand new experience to all of us. Maybe next time we will visit the city of Santa Cruz where the altitude is not an issue! Smile

After Bolivia we headed to Chile. Funny though, while walking the streets of Santiago de Chile, everybody felt that was almost able to run a marathon after being in La Paz.

We had sun welcoming us to Chile and I met my Winterstorm fan club people at the hotel when we arrived. They gave me again beautiful gifts.

I was very happy about the show in Santiago, because everything went well thanks to the people in charge that I had known for more than 10 years. I was happy to return. I think it was a really good show and the Chileans showed us their best. Looking forward for the next time guys!
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8566-225x300

The flight from Santiago took us to Buenos Aires. How grateful I was to relax for few days in my own haven. I was just sooooo damn happy to be alive and back at home.

Very early in the morning of the next show day, we took a bus from Buenos Aires to Rosario.

I had no time to see the city of Rosario, so I have to wait for the next time. The concert happened in one of the most beautiful theatres I had ever performed in. This theatre is a national treasure for the Argentineans, so I am very honoured that they accepted me to perform there. I have been told that it was the first time ever that a rock concert was held there. The place was packed, completely sold out and we had fun with the local people. The theatre definitely gave a special atmosphere for the concert. I hope one day I will give a classical concert in the same hall. Dreaming!

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8590-300x225

I had been waiting for this moment for some time, to be able to step on the stage of the famous Luna Park stadium in Buenos Aires. And it finally happened! J Of course I was nervous before the show because of the size of the venue and the amount of people screaming, but also because it was going to be my “home” audience in front of me this time.

I loved the opportunity to rock my people! And let me tell you, I was not the only one in the band who loved it. I had to burst into tears at the end of it because I just couldn’t handle the emotions! My country by adoption, my city.

[img][http://www.tarja-whatliesbeneath.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/IMG_8626-300x225.jpg[/img]

Next time Buenos Aires will see me in a classical concert, hopefully.

Next day, we took the ferry to beautiful Montevideo, Uruguay.

I was very tired still from the night before so I slept almost the whole trip. First time in Uruguay for a performance! Exciting! I have been in Montevideo before, but never I have experienced the local rock audience. What I can say is that this was the best ending for the tour. The venue was completely packed and it was extremely hot and humid inside during the show.

People were really going for it, shouting and singing all the time and we enjoyed rocking with them. It was truly a pleasure to visit Uruguay and to see that rock is definitely not dead over there!

The tour ended and everybody spread to their own place. Some people stayed in Buenos Aires for holidays, others left for other engagements. I want to thank everybody involved on this tour. For me this tour was very important and it showed that there is a lot of love around.

Tarja news and updates - Page 3 IMG_8663-300x225

I am already starting to think what’s ahead of me. In the next few weeks a new tour will start. This time in Europe. See you soon in Russia my friends.

With love, Tarja
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Tarja says in her blog that she is writing her new album and that it may be finished by the end of this summer (2011)!
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Darth
Feint
Feint
Darth

Male
Number of posts : 527
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist
Theatre des Vampires
Tristania
Member Points :
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 am

Tarja Turunen wrote:
Dear fans,

I have been writing lyrics the last week with Anders and Mattias. You can see us in the photo in a break from the creative process Wink
I have also been recording vocals and today I received the first song mixed and I have decided the name for the new album...
So things are getting ready little by little.
Write to you soon Smile

Source : Tarja Turunen Google+ profile
Back to top Go down
http://about.me/Darth
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Tarja news and updates - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:27 am

Tarja to duet with Floor at MFVF:

Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarja news and updates   Tarja news and updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarja news and updates
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3