Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Within Temptation news thread

Go down 
+8
Mr. Jack
Sorcha
HORNET
Wyld_stallyon
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
carolegal.elisbrasil
helenaistheomelette
Lady Draconian
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Very Happy This is very exciting! Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Retromancer
Lost
Lost
Retromancer

Female
Number of posts : 11
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Jex Thoth, The Project Hate, Draconian, Ram-Zet, Naamah, Akphaezya, Nightwish, Blood Ceremony, Ebony Ark, Closterkeller, Girlschool, Hammers of Misfortune, Serpentcult, Pin Up Went Down, Black Math Horseman,
Your Band Name : Not Till There Is Breath In My Body
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:46 am

I'd be more interested to see WT return to their Enter/Mother Earth roots tbh. Still, WT have never released a bad album as such.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FemmeMetalNews
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Quote :
Hello everyone,

As we are all gearing up for the release of our new album I have news which might come as a surprise:Robert and I are expecting a child. To be honest, this was not planned at all, but we’re very happy about it as we experience our kids as an enrichment of our lives.

I’m happy to tell you that the release of our new album will not change: March 2011! The recordings for the album are completed and the songs are being mixed right now, all preparations for the release are in full swing, so there is no reason to put things on hold.

However, we couldn’t avoid rescheduling our tour as it will be impossible for me to deliver a great show for you while being in the final months of my pregnancy. Also due to the complications during the previous pregnancies it is dangerous for our baby and for me to be very active in these final months.

The tour dates have already been re-scheduled to the fall of 2011. The tickets you have bought will remain valid for the new dates which can be found on this page. We understand that the re-scheduling of our tour is a blow for you and we can only sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused as we very much appreciate the fact that so many of you have bought tickets for the shows early on.

We hope for your understanding and support and we’ll do everything to make the up-coming tour the best you’ve ever seen from us yet!

All the best from Sharon & Within Temptation
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Congratz to them Very Happy. Personally I have mixed feelings with it though, since I already bought tickets..

In other news, why only reporting about Sharon and Robert, when Martijn also became a dad!

Quote :

Monday the 15th of November my girlfriend and me became the proud parents of our daughter: Isis Marit Spierenburg.

Of course she’s the most beautiful girl in the world!

See for yourself ;-)
Martijn

And two lovely photo's!
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Marit-3-300x200
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Marit2-2-180x130

source: http://www.within-temptation.com/headlines/martijn-im-a-dad/
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Quote :
Sharon Den Adel, has revealed that Where Is The Edge, the new track which the band revealed last week, doesn’t give the full picture of forthcoming album The Unforgiving.

In a post on the band’s website, Sharon writes: “From the moment we started writing this album we felt it was time for change, to take a bigger step in our musical development then we’ve done with the last two albums…’The Unforgiving’ is the album with the most diversity between the songs then ever before. Containing the heaviest riffs we’ve ever played, lots of uptempo moments, guitar-solo’s, but at the same time also some of the most catchy stuff ever.”

Sharon goes on to reveal that the band plan to share more music with the world pretty soon, “Soon we’ll release ‘”The Unforgiving Video-Trailer” containing parts of different songs, the music video’s and… (more about this 3rd ingredient laterrr)…” she teases.
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Cover artwork revealed

Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Withinunforgiving
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 pm

I don't like this one, it's not simple and striking WT. It seems all the album well be wrapped up in this comic it's based of which is a pity for the artwork. Usually they use 2 or 3 striking colours as a scheme for each album like on ME it was green and white, of TSF it was blue and black.

So yeah Neutral I'm a bit dissapointed. Nonetheless I'm buying the album, I'm sure it'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm

couldn't say it any better.. the cover disappoints a bit but as long as the music is good, it's no problem.

It does look like a game I would try though..
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Sorcha wrote:
It does look like a game I would try though..

It looks a bit like a Tomb Raider cover laugh

Nevertheless I'm really looking forward to hear the new songs.
Back to top Go down
HORNET
Head Up High
Head Up High
HORNET

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : yes
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Pythia, Triaxis, Tarja, Epica, Tristania, Imperia, Within, Lacuna`s, Nightwish Tarja, Nightwish Annete, Katra, And most of the others.
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:27 pm

It looks like a Movie poster with all the members of the film being shown.
May be it`s a concept album?
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:17 pm

First single: “Faster”. Premiere: 21-01!

“Faster and Faster and Faster”…. the lyrics of Within Temptation’s new single set the pace for the exciting weeks to come.

The energetic and adrenalin boasting song will receive its Worldwide Premiere on Guardian Media Group’s ‘Rock Radio’ network in the United Kingdom on Friday January 21st at 9am GMT / 10am CET. Fans worldwide can tune in online to hear the single at www.rockradio.co.uk (those in Manchester can tune in at 106.1 FM and Scotland 96.3FM).

Robert: “Faster” is a song which surprised ourselves. It’s a very fresh new sound wrapped around the 80′ties heart and soul of the track. “Faster” reflects one of the many musical roots we have. Combined with the modern influences on our new album, it’s like the past and future created the present.”

The next milestone in our journey leading to ”The Unforgiving” album release will be the world premiere of one of the movies featured in “The Unforgiving” film trailer. Mark the 31st of January in your calendar, this is the day the door to “The Unforgiving” will open!

More info soon…

Link/source: http://www.within-temptation.com/headlines/first-single-faster-premiere-21-01/
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:16 pm

The song on YouTube

I love WT, but I am really not a fan of this at the moment... Got up to listen to it on then radio and was kinda like 'meh'. :S It's not that it's bad, it's just that I was hoping for more symphonic and more heavy - but this song is not symphonic at all, not very heavy and far too 80s! Lol Razz

Then again, maybe I'll get used to it if I listen to it more. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Artwork for the single:
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Faster_singlecover-web-300x300

@hapfairy: I agree with that.
It hasn't the WT sound. The song is ok, but it isn't a great WT song. After reading their description of the new album, I expected more songs like on the first 3 albums. So far that hasn't happened Sad.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Confused about the cover as well... Sharon looks lovely of course, but what does it have to do with the song? Oh well, I don't buy singles anyway, I just buy the album. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brummie
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month

Male
Number of posts : 118
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:05 pm

On first hearing my instant reaction was " I quite like that" have been listening to it a few times since and now I absolutely love it! But maybe I'm biased-I just love anything by WT .Maybe it will be one of those songs that has to grow on you.
The best artists are those prepared to try something a bit different and are constantly developing whilst remaining true to their origins.
Counting the days to the album release, and already got my ticket for the gig in Birmingham November 8th, nothing like being prepared!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Brummiej
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm going to London Very Happy Will be great to see them again.

I am excited about the new album but I think the song that has sounded most promising for me so far was the clip of 'In The Middle of the Night'. I hope there are at least a few symphonic things on there!
Back to top Go down
Brummie
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month

Male
Number of posts : 118
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm sure there will be some more symphonic stuff included, can't lose that entirely.
And tne story of the cover art will probably become clear whrn the whole album is revealed
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Brummiej
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 am

Hapfairy wrote:
I'm going to London Very Happy Will be great to see them again.

I am excited about the new album but I think the song that has sounded most promising for me so far was the clip of 'In The Middle of the Night'. I hope there are at least a few symphonic things on there!

Huzzah! I'll be in London for the concert too! Very Happy see you there!

Back to top Go down
HORNET
Head Up High
Head Up High
HORNET

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : yes
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Pythia, Triaxis, Tarja, Epica, Tristania, Imperia, Within, Lacuna`s, Nightwish Tarja, Nightwish Annete, Katra, And most of the others.
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Brummie wrote:
I'm sure there will be some more symphonic stuff included, can't lose that entirely.
And tne story of the cover art will probably become clear whrn the whole album is revealed
I think the promised movies coming on january 31st might have something to do with it Wink
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Faster by Within Temptation (Audio only.)

http://dft.ba/-bLj
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :
Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Within Temptation streaming new single

Within Temptation has posted their new single, Faster online taken from the band’s new album The Unforgiving which can be found already on youtube. The video clip along with the official Faster single is set for release January 31st 2011.

The Unforgiving is set for release in March of 2011 through Roadrunner Records.
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Song samples from the new album! This is more like it Very Happy It's still sounding very different to their other stuff but these samples sound faster and heavier than the singles, and more unique! I'm excited now.
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Sounds better, but still I miss the sound that made within temptation within temptation.
But I'll buy the album and then we'll see or hear..
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm

@Sorcha yeah I agree, it is not usual WT at all. But it does sound promising, I think I might be able to get used to it.

Does anyone else notice that Sharon is using her 'evil voice' (lol) way more than her high and sweet voice in these songs? (If that makes any sense Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Unveiling their new drummer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation news thread   Within Temptation news thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within Temptation news thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next