Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?

Go down 
+18
ElineEpica
vanessaweber
LadyNightfall
Leonora
DonGiro
Sanguine_Divine
Mitternacht
MinaSophia
GhostOfCosmos
Horrible Histories
magnoly
Marit
xwesx
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
EnaGothic
NocturnalConcerto
Lady Draconian
Universe
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Indigo
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap3%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
The Obsessive Devotion
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap6%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Menace of Vanity
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chasing the Dragon
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap27%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 9 ]
Never Enough
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
La‘petach Chatat Rovetz
 0% [ 0 ]
Death of a Dream
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap6%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Living a Lie
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap3%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Fools of Damnation
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap15%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Beyond Belief
 6% [ 2 ]
Safeguard to Paradise
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap15%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Sancta Terra
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap9%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
The Divine Conspiracy
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_lcap9%Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Universe
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Universe

Male
Number of posts : 4460
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Mandragora Scream, In Silentio Noctis, Amaranthe, 2 Times Terror, HB, UnSun, Eilera, Darzamat, Kivimetsän Druidi, Villieläin, Depressed Mode
Your Band Name : EneUniverse
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:54 pm

At the moment my favourite song is Fools of Damnation! It has everything i like in Epica, heavy riffs, choirs, Simone, growls, its long song, orchestra, double-bass, its real prog song Smile

What's your favourite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Chasing The Dragon, the lyrics mean alot to me. Alost the beauty and emotion of Simone's voice really draws me in on this one.

I also love;

The Obsessive Devotion
Menace Of Vanity
Fools Of Damnation
Living A Lie
Never Enough
Death Of A Dream
Safegaurd To Paradise
Beyond Belief
Sancta Terra

That's most of the album Smile

Last edited by Lady Draconian on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Just love me too Fools of Damnation! Just it's just reductive, for me, to say only one song because I love all that album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 am

I voted for Indigo
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
Universe
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Universe

Male
Number of posts : 4460
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Mandragora Scream, In Silentio Noctis, Amaranthe, 2 Times Terror, HB, UnSun, Eilera, Darzamat, Kivimetsän Druidi, Villieläin, Depressed Mode
Your Band Name : EneUniverse
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Indigo is the intro of the album, woot?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:29 am

Chasing The Dragon,but i love all songs from it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:58 pm

The Obsessive Devotion is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
xwesx
Lost
Lost
xwesx

Male
Number of posts : 40
Humor : Dark and sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:23 pm

gonna go with a death of a dream but every song on this album is amazing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xwesx1978
Marit
The Escapist
The Escapist
Marit

Female
Number of posts : 1040
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:15 am

Beyond Belief (llllll)
Back to top Go down
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:43 pm

I voted for Chasing The Dragon, it's such an unique song, so emotional.
But I also love Fools of Damnation and The Obsessive Devotion a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 am

Beyond Belief Smile
Back to top Go down
GhostOfCosmos
The Escapist
The Escapist
GhostOfCosmos

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : Unusually dry.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:53 am

Safeguard To Paradise. Easy choice to make though; this is my least favourite Epica album. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://thirtyxanatospileup.tumblr.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:35 am

^You are the first one to hear you don't like TDC! Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Icon_razz I like it a lot,but it's still my 3rd fave Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
GhostOfCosmos
The Escapist
The Escapist
GhostOfCosmos

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : Unusually dry.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 am

Haha, guess I'm unique then Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://thirtyxanatospileup.tumblr.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Well everyone is unique in its own way Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Icon_wink

I just realised I haven't voted Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Number of posts : 36
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica and Tarja Turunen
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:20 pm

I like "The Death of Dream" most of all =) And I have only one word for this song - GREAT!
I can see, that "Chasing the Dragon" is winning. It sounds a bit boring to me, though lyrics is fantastic...
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Number of posts : 44
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish , Tarja Turunen, Epica, Leaves' Eyes, Luna Obscura, Within Temptation ,After Forever .......
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Sancta Terra is my favourite .....the other songs are amazing but i can't stop listening to it??
Back to top Go down
Sanguine_Divine
Come Closer
Come Closer
Sanguine_Divine

Female
Number of posts : 343
Humor : sarcastic and stupid
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Sirenia, Draconian, Theatre Of Tragedy, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Epica, Nightwish, and Lacuna Coil etc.
Your Band Name : Narc Out Your Brother
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Death Of A Dream is my favourite Epica song ever! I LOVE the lyrics! I love the entire album though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krista420666
DonGiro
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 27
Humor : I find humor in most things...
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:45 pm

I think I like "Sancta Terra" the best. The tempo, melody, and "upbeat" lyrics work beautifully together...

But "Sancta Terra" fights it out with "The Obsessive Devotion" as my favorites...
Back to top Go down
Leonora
Lost
Lost
Leonora

Female
Number of posts : 63
Humor : happy
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 am

Chasing the dragon of course
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/leonora7
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Very tough decision. My vote goes to Sancta Terra, this song is quite addictive.
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Fools Of Damnation
Freaking Epic and just plain awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ElineEpica
Head Up High
Head Up High
ElineEpica

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : Quite silly actually
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : 1. Epica, as you might have noticed! Smile
2. Amaranthe
3. Tarja Turunen
4. Nightwish
5. After Forever/ReVamp
6. Stream of Passion
7. Within Temptation
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Very, very hard.. but I'll pick The Obsessive Devotion, but I also love Menace of Vanity and Sancta Terra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net/
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Second favorite album for me... this is wayy too hard to pick a favorite. I'll say Chasing The Dragon, followed closely by Living A Lie and Beyond Belief.
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 am

"Chasing the Dragon", with "Sancta Terra", "Beyond Belief, "Safeguard to Paradise", and "Never Enough" not far behind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy?   Favourite song from The Divine Conspiracy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next