Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite song from Prison of Desire?

Go down 
+12
moondance
Mr. Jack
Decipher
magnoly
NocturnalConcerto
Gaia
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
EnaGothic
Universe
looveWTandNW
Lady Draconian
Franneke
16 posters

Mea Culpa
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leaden Legacy
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap9%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Semblance Of Confusion
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Black Tomb
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap5%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Follow In The Cry
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap32%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
Silence From Afar
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap5%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Inimical Chimera
 0% [ 0 ]
Tortuous Threnody
 5% [ 1 ]
Yield To TemptatiOn
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap23%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Ephemeral
 0% [ 0 ]
Beyond Me
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_lcap23%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Franneke
Lost
Lost
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 66
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : After Forever and The Gathering
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Yield to Temptation! Twisted Evil
but I also love Ephemeral, Leaden Legacy, Follow in the cry and Senblance of Confusion
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/afterforever_chile
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Leaden Legacy for me!
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
looveWTandNW
Lost
Lost
looveWTandNW

Female
Number of posts : 66
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica
Your Band Name : Morningstar
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Lady Draconian wrote:
Leaden Legacy for me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/looveWTandNW
Universe
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Universe

Male
Number of posts : 4460
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Mandragora Scream, In Silentio Noctis, Amaranthe, 2 Times Terror, HB, UnSun, Eilera, Darzamat, Kivimetsän Druidi, Villieläin, Depressed Mode
Your Band Name : EneUniverse
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:43 am

Yield To Temptation, lol it sounds like Epica Razz, no seriosly it's awesome, i love all Mark-era AF cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Yield To Temptation for me
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:56 am

Yield To Temptation!Pure masterpiece,and I aslo love Ephemeral and Beyond Me I love you
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Gaia
Head Up High
Head Up High
Gaia

Female
Number of posts : 153
Humor : Wishful
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : My really fav is Within Temptation <3..Then i love LE and ToT.
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Leaden Legacy *.* and Beyond Me <3
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:25 pm

I would also add Follow in the Cry and Leaden Legacy<3.And Mea Culpa is such an epic intro Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Herz
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 am

For me surely Follow In the Cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 pm

I'd say Tortuous Threnody. But the whole album is epic. I love you
Back to top Go down
Decipher
Lost
Lost
Decipher

Female
Number of posts : 14
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : After Forever, ReVamp, Haggard, Therion, Nightwish, Elis, Tristania, Aesma Daeva and Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Follow in the cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/Thais_Decipher
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:34 am

FITC
one of the hardest elections i've done
Back to top Go down
moondance
Lost
Lost
moondance

Female
Number of posts : 30
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Stream of Passion, Leaves' Eyes, The 3rd and the Mortal and more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Follow In the Cry! But also Mea Culpa, Leaden Legacy and Semblance of Confusion!
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Follow In The Cry for me too! Closely followed by Leaden Legacy, Floor is simply divine in the chorus in love
Back to top Go down
The13thFloor09
The Escapist
The Escapist
The13thFloor09

Female
Number of posts : 1121
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Sirenia, Tristania, Lacuna Coil, Epica, ReVamp, After Forever, Draconian, Leaves' Eyes, Theatre of Tragedy, Pythia, Theatres des Vampires.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:17 am

Beyond Me <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:51 pm

This one's easy, "Beyond Me"! Flawless song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Lady Draconian wrote:
Leaden Legacy for me!
Agreed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?   Favourite song from Prison of Desire? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1