Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradise (EP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Paradise (EP) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Paradise (EP) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

Paradise (EP) Empty
PostSubject: Paradise (EP)   Paradise (EP) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:19 am

Quote :
“Paradise (What About Us?)” will be released as an EP, containing four new songs.

In addition to Paradise (What About Us?), the EP will contain demo versions of three brand new songs:
“Let Us Burn”, “Silver Moonlight” and “Dog Days”.

By releasing these demos we want to invite you in our home studio and show how we capture song ideas at an early stage of creating a new album. These demo versions are far from their final sound on the album, but will give you a hint of what we’re working on. It will be fascinating to hear what the end result will sound like, once the album is released.

We hope to make the waiting time for the new album a little shorter and sweeter with this release. It’s so exciting to share the different stages of our music with you. Stay tuned for more important news on the EP.

The EP Paradise (What About Us?), will be released on Friday September 27th world wide and on October 1st in North America.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Member Points :

Paradise (EP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise (EP)   Paradise (EP) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:21 am

The guest singer will be officially announced later today, but according to iTunes, it's Tarja:

Paradise (EP) Tumblr_mt20rklOeE1svsnxjo1_500

Edit: removed my previous comment because a clip was released and it sounds great, lol. Still worried about drama but it seems Tarja's voice doesn't overpower Sharon's ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :
Paradise (EP) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Paradise (EP) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

Paradise (EP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise (EP)   Paradise (EP) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Didn't know what to expect when I heard the news either, but the clip sounds amazing.
Today Giel Beelen (Dutch Radio Host) previewed 2 minutes from the song on Dutch Radio.

Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

Paradise (EP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise (EP)   Paradise (EP) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:22 am

I've been watching the video every day, it's amazing! I truly love it! A lot of people are complaining that Tarja's voice is too low in the mix, but that's exactly why I like it Razz after all if it was Tarja's song then she would be much louder, but it's not, it's a WT song.
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Paradise (EP) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Paradise (EP) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

Paradise (EP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise (EP)   Paradise (EP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:03 am

I think the song is pretty good! And I think Tarja's part in the song is perfect. Not too much of her, but also not too little of her. Were people actually expecting Tarja to sing the majority of the song and Sharon to just do back up vocals for her or something? XD 

As for the EP, I'm really liking it so far.

I'd probably rank the songs...

"Dog Days" > "Let Us Burn" > "Paradise" > "Silver Moonlight"

"Silver Moonlight" is the only song that I'm not really sold on yet, so maybe the final version will be better...the song just doesn't really stand out at all for me and the growls just sound kind of...forced. It's not bad, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

Paradise (EP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise (EP)   Paradise (EP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 am

I think I'd go Paradise > Dog Days > Silver Moonlight > Let Us Burn. I agree Silver Moonlight will probably be better in the final version, it rather sounds like they recorded it in the 90s! And Robert must be pretty out of practice with his growls, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paradise (EP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise (EP)   Paradise (EP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise (EP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muses Of Metal :: The Big Names :: Within Temptation-
Jump to: