Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has there been any news ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JillDavis36
Lost
Lost
JillDavis36

Female
Number of posts : 6
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish (and all it current and former leads)
Lacuna Coil
Within Temptation
Epica
Evanecence
Member Points :
Has there been any news ? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Has there been any news ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-04-21

Has there been any news ? Empty
PostSubject: Has there been any news ?   Has there been any news ? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 am

Has there been any more news about which direction Nightwish is going next?

I know Floor has been with them for a the last tour since Annette and them parted ways, but didn't know if there has been any new developments.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Has there been any news ? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Has there been any news ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Has there been any news ?   Has there been any news ? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:43 am

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/nightwish-no-new-permanent-singer-confirmed-until-2014/

They won't be confirming the new singer until 2014. In the meantime I think they'll just be resting and working on their side projects, and of course the Floor's new album with ReVamp will be released. Smile

It is definitely a strong possibility that Floor will join though. The band absolutely love her and she seems to have had a great time touring with them.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
JillDavis36
Lost
Lost
JillDavis36

Female
Number of posts : 6
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish (and all it current and former leads)
Lacuna Coil
Within Temptation
Epica
Evanecence
Member Points :
Has there been any news ? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Has there been any news ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Has there been any news ?   Has there been any news ? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:52 am

Thanks for the update Smile I'm looking forward to the ReVamp album coming out.

i find myself out of the loop a lot on news cause I work at night and sleep in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has there been any news ?   Has there been any news ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has there been any news ?
Page 1 of 1