Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Solo Album by Liv Kristine

Go down 
+2
Hapfairy
LadyNightfall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :
New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-04

New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Empty
PostSubject: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Quote :
Artwork, release date and tracklist revealed

Dear Fans and Friends,

today I would like to present to you the cover artwork and the tracklist of my forthcoming album "Libertine"!

LIV KRISTINE - "Libertine"

Tracklist:

1. interlude (intro)
2. solve me
3. silence
4. vanilla skin delight (duet with Tobias Regner)
5. panic
6. paris paris
7. wait for rain
8. love crime
9. libertine
10. meet me in the red sky
11. the man with a child in his eyes (kate bush cover)

produced by Alexander Krull at Mastersound Studio

"Libertine" will be released September 7th 2012!

“Libertine” is truly a milestone in my career; it sums up my most important artistic experiences in my creative journey through life.The more rock and metal-based songs like “Vanilla Skin Delight” (incl. superb male vocals from Tobias Regner), “Paris Paris”, “Solve Me” and title track “Libertine” certainly expose some of those magic moments which fans of Theatre of Tragedy enjoyed and treasured on “Aegis” and “Musique”. The ballads “Silence”, “Love Crime” and “Meet Me in the Red Sky” will go straight into you hearts, each of them being absolute individual in their emotional expressions and musical compositions. Alex (www.mastersoundstudio.de) gave each track a perfect sound in the mix by emphasizing on each song’s characteristic accent and atmosphere. I can’t wait to let you hear this album; it is exceptional to me both personally and in my artistic career, and I can’t wait to play these songs for you live! The cover- and booklet artwork is completed as well. It took a while for me, personally, to find the artistic expression I wished to expose in my pictures, however, Heile (www.heilemania.com) and Alex guided me into the right direction, for which I am so happy and grateful.

Love, Liv

New Solo Album by Liv Kristine 428404_452578278088291_1018369490_n
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

The cover is adorable ^_^ I have no idea what her solo stuff is like though, anyone listened to it?
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Number of posts : 2627
Humor : fucked up
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :
New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:16 am

I have one of her solo albums "Deus Ex Machina" and I really like it. Her solo stuff is a bit more pop than anything else she does, but I really like it. I like Liv's voice and think it complements different genres really well. Here's a couple of her solo songs.

Back to top Go down
http://tender-trip-on-earth.tumblr.com
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Kind of excited to hear this album. Smile Not sure about the Kate Bush cover though...
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:04 pm

I really love her Enter My Religion album, I hope that it sounds like that one did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Here's a little teaser of the song "Libertine": Teaser

The album "Libertine" is also available for preorder at Amazon, EMP, Nuclear Blast and Napalm Records Smile
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Here is a new trailer for Libertine:

Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Solo Album by Liv Kristine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Apparently she's going to be recording a video for the song Paris,Paris.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Solo Album by Liv Kristine   New Solo Album by Liv Kristine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Solo Album by Liv Kristine
Page 1 of 1