Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Least favorite WT songs?

Go down 
+4
tender-trip-on-earth
EmptyEyes
Lady Draconian
whorehoundine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :
Least favorite WT songs? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Least favorite WT songs? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-17

Least favorite WT songs? Empty
PostSubject: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:49 pm

As said in the title. Even with our most favorite bands, we all have those song/s that we dislike or just not like as much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Least favorite WT songs? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Least favorite WT songs? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Enter, Deep Within and World Of Make Believe are probably some of my least fave WT songs.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :
Least favorite WT songs? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Least favorite WT songs? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Oh, mine would be Restless, Utopia, Grace, Candles, Final Destination, Deceiver of Fools, although it's more of a list of "songs I have nothing against, but I have nothing against" Razz
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 am

Oh dear. I hate to say it, but... Deep Within, WHYD, and Intro (ME)... I still love them, but not as much. That was a bit hard...
Back to top Go down
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Number of posts : 2627
Humor : fucked up
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 am

whorehoundine wrote:
Oh, mine would be Restless, Utopia, Grace, Candles, Final Destination, Deceiver of Fools, although it's more of a list of "songs I have nothing against, but I have nothing against" Razz

Restless, Utopia, Candles, and Deceiver of Fools are all in my top 10 favorites. O_O

It's hard for me to choose songs I don't like, but I don't really like I Don't Wanna so much. . . I like pretty much every WT song.
Back to top Go down
http://tender-trip-on-earth.tumblr.com
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Least favorite WT songs? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Least favorite WT songs? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 pm

There aren't really any I don't like... I don't really listen to Enter/The Dance since I don't own them. I also don't have the majority of the bonus tracks so I don't listen to those either unless I look them up on YouTube or something!

My least favourites from the albums I do own - would probably be Never-Ending Story from Mother Earth, It's The Fear from the Silent Force, What Have You Done from THOE (used to be my favourite when I first got into them, lol). On the Unforgiving I'm not so keen on Where is The Edge, Lost or Murder, but they're still good. I hated Sinead for a bit but it's so fun XD
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Least favorite WT songs? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Least favorite WT songs? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Lady Draconian wrote:
Enter, Deep Within and World Of Make Believe are probably some of my least fave WT songs.

Oh,and I'm really not to big on Memories come to think of it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Lady Draconian wrote:
Lady Draconian wrote:

Oh,and I'm really not to big on Memories come to think of it. Neutral

Nooooooo! Say it isn't so!! *pounces* Wink
Back to top Go down
alusinai
Lost
Lost
alusinai

Female
Number of posts : 95
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : - Nightwish
- Epica
- Within Temptation
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Memories is one of my favourites! Sad

I don't like Utopia much, but then, I don't think I've listened to it since it came out... Neutral

Wait, I'm listening to it again. It's a nice song, but not really my taste.
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Least favorite WT songs? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Least favorite WT songs? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:09 am

I don't dislike any WT songs, but these are my least favorites...I believe a lot of them are fan favorites. Razz

"Deep Within" from Enter
"Deceiver of Fools" from Mother Earth (Probably my favorite from this list, though. Razz )
"Dark Wings" from Mother Earth
"Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)" from The Silent Force
"Our Solemn Hour" from The Heart of Everything
"In The Middle Of The Night" from The Unforgiving
"A Demon's Fate" from The Unforgiving
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Number of posts : 2627
Humor : fucked up
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:54 am

Will wrote:
"Deceiver of Fools" from Mother Earth (Probably my favorite from this list, though. Razz )

"Deceiver of Fools" has been my favorite Within Temptation song for years. I can understand why some wouldn't like it though.
Back to top Go down
http://tender-trip-on-earth.tumblr.com
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:56 pm

I love trying to sing Deceiver of Fools. And failing at it. XD
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm not really a fan of WT's early stuff. I love Restless, Enter and The Other Half (Of Me) though. I hardly ever listen to the other songs from Enter and The Dance.

From Mother Earth I dislike The Promise and Never-Ending Story. There's not a single song on The Silent Force that I don't like... so I won't choose one. Razz On The Heart Of Everything I don't like the title track that much and from The Unforgiving Stairway To The Skies and Empty Eyes are my least favorites.
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 am

I've to say that Grace and Restless have jumped up to my all time favorites recently. I rest my case about the others I've mentioned, though.

There's not a single song on TU I dislike, but I somehow can't get into Somewhere and The Swan Song from TSF at all... They're so many people's favorites but my brain goes dead whenever I hear them.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Least favorite WT songs? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Least favorite WT songs? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm

I've always found Somewhere pretty but a little dull. However, I think the Swan Song has the most beautiful lyrics about dying ever... it's a wonderful song. Having said that, I've only ever heard the Black Symphony version, as I can't buy the normal version anywhere :3
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm

I just downloaded the album version of The Swan Song. It's so lovely. *.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite WT songs?   Least favorite WT songs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Least favorite WT songs?
Page 1 of 1