Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Music and stuff...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :
My Music and stuff... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100My Music and stuff... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-23

My Music and stuff... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Okay, I am aware of my double posting, but here goes.

I have decided to title my project 'Aurum'. It just feels that this will allow me more freedom to do what I want with music, and because of this, I have started a Facebook page.

www.facebook.com/aurum.music.canada

So if you liked what you heard of me, and you have Facebook, then... Go check it out, I guess, like the page. Do whatever. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
My Music and stuff... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100My Music and stuff... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 am

Hehellyeah! Already liked it, I shall be aware of your new songs {;
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 am

Hi! Sorry it's been a while. I wrote a little song/poem today, and I'll post the lyrics here.

Pen is running out of ink
Scratching wods upon an empty page
By candlelight I think
Maybe my solution lies in your way.

Find another empty space
Writing another verse, one more line
Lies written on your face
Go away while we still have time.

I'm just the afterthought...
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 am

Hello again! I'm aware that I am double posting, but I decided to finally share this with you guys.

http://soundcloud.com/shazzawt/kill-the-dream-demo

I recorded this last month but I was too shy to show it until now. Let me know your thoughts on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
My Music and stuff... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Music and stuff... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Thankgods I can finally spam this around. LISTEN GUYS YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 pm

SWEET BABY JESUS SPARE ME. Glomp Listen if you do wish to. Heh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Music and stuff...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2