Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Book, "Sister Nightfall"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
My Book, "Sister Nightfall" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100My Book, "Sister Nightfall" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

My Book, "Sister Nightfall" Empty
PostSubject: My Book, "Sister Nightfall"   My Book, "Sister Nightfall" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm

So, I'm writing a story on figment called "Sister Nightfall." It's a Horror/Fantasy/Romance novel that I started it back in eigth grade, but then scrapped it because it sucked. So now I'm completely rewriting it and I have the first two chapters up on figment. So I would appreciate it if you checked it out and gave me feedback. Very Happy

http://figment.com/books/191971-Sister-Nightfall

Summary:
My name is Ivy Maria-Angela. Well, it was my name. I was born in Los Angeles California in the winter of 1994. Well, I thought I was. I've never hurt anyone in my life. Well, I thought I haven't. My name isn't Ivy Maria-Angela, I wasn't born in Los Angeles California in the winter of 1994, and I have hurt and killed many people. And now they all want me dead

The story is influenced by alot of the music I listen to, particularly the albums "At Sixes and Sevens" by Sirenia, "Always Forever" by Bare Infinity, and "Turning Seasons Within" by Draconian...plus a lot of other music. Very Happy

Last edited by vanessaweber on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Member Points :
My Book, "Sister Nightfall" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100My Book, "Sister Nightfall" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My Book, "Sister Nightfall"   My Book, "Sister Nightfall" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Next chapter should be out soon!
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
My Book, "Sister Nightfall" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Book, "Sister Nightfall" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: My Book, "Sister Nightfall"   My Book, "Sister Nightfall" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 pm

I really like all that I've read so far. You're a very talented writer.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Book, "Sister Nightfall"   My Book, "Sister Nightfall" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:01 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Book, "Sister Nightfall"   My Book, "Sister Nightfall" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Book, "Sister Nightfall"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muses Of Metal :: General :: Cave Of Creativity-
Jump to: