Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IT'S A BOY!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
IT'S A BOY!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IT'S A BOY!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:49 pm

NIGHTWISH Singer Gives Birth To Baby Boy

Quote :
On Friday, July 30 at 4:28 p.m. Swedish time, NIGHTWISH singer Anette Olzon gave birth to her second child (and first with her current boyfriend, bassist Johan Husgafvel of the Swedish metal band PAIN). He was 52 centimeters tall and he weighed in at 3930 grams. Olzon also has an eight-year-old son, Seth, with her now-ex-husband.

Commented Olzon: "We have tried to get him out the natural way since Tuesday and used different methods, but like with my first son, I didn't get enough strong contractions so it was decided to finally get him out through a C-section.

"We all are just fine but still in the hospital where we are resting and just being so happy to have this beautiful and precious boy with us.

"Life is so wonderful and I am so, so happy and just floating with joy."

The other members of NIGHTWISH are in "the deepest countryside of Finland" working on material for their new studio album, which they will begin to record on October 15 for a late 2011 release.

NIGHTWISH manager Ewo Pohjola of King Foo Entertainment Ltd told Finland's MTV3 that singer Olzon's pregnancy would not affect the band's plan to begin recording its new studio album.

In an interview with the Finnish web site Rytmi.com, Olzon stated about NIGHTWISH's current recording plans, "I do have to go as soon as possible to Finland for rehearsals with the [NIGHTWISH] boys after I have delivered my child and then we'll stay there for a couple of weeks working with the new songs. After that the album will start to be recorded but since we always record all the instruments, orchestra and choirs before I go in and do my vocals, I don't have any big pressure to do anything in the fall. I will, of course, go and visit the recordings when it feels OK to do so, but otherwise my recordings aren't gonna be happening until 2011."

Regarding how she will handle touring with NIGHTWISH while tending to a newborn child at home, Olzon said, "It will work out just fine.

"We have all decided that the last world tour was too intense in the planning and we will take it a bit easier this time. Planning is everything, and I have a great father to my baby who will take care of her/him when the day comes and I also have a nanny who can come with me if that is needed at some points.

"I don't stress over these things 'cause I know everything is gonna be just fine.

"The last tour was so hard and still it worked out with my son being at home."

NIGHTWISH played a special homecoming show in September 2009 at the sold-out, 11,000-capacity Hartwall Arena in Helsinki to mark the end of the band's colossal "Dark Passion Play" two-year world tour.

NIGHTWISH is not expected to play any more shows until the release of the band's next studio album.

Photo below: Anette Olzon and her boyfriend, bassist Johan Husgafvel of the Swedish metal band PAIN IT'S A BOY!!!! Anettejohan

Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
IT'S A BOY!!!! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100IT'S A BOY!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:00 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Congratulations to our dear Anette and Johan!
I wish them all the best! Especially to the little one!
That is one of my favpic Tay =)
They are soooo cute!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
IT'S A BOY!!!! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100IT'S A BOY!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Was about to post this.Quoting from her blog though Razz.I'm so happy for her and her boyfriend,I hope the child will bring them more light and happiness to their lives! Very Happy

By the way tay,where do you get the news from?It seems you get them chronologically,starting with the most recent to some of the older,on the same post.Got the idea?I saw it this way on most of the news threads Wink
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 pm

XD I get them from Blabbermouth. Half the time I skim through the news copy it, paste it then edit out some bits and so on.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
IT'S A BOY!!!! Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100IT'S A BOY!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:24 am

Ah I thought so Smile Thanks for explaining Wink
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Retromancer
Lost
Lost
Retromancer

Female
Number of posts : 11
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Jex Thoth, The Project Hate, Draconian, Ram-Zet, Naamah, Akphaezya, Nightwish, Blood Ceremony, Ebony Ark, Closterkeller, Girlschool, Hammers of Misfortune, Serpentcult, Pin Up Went Down, Black Math Horseman,
Your Band Name : Not Till There Is Breath In My Body
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-11-21

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 am

And his name is Nemo.
Which I think is adorable.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/FemmeMetalNews
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
IT'S A BOY!!!! Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100IT'S A BOY!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:16 pm

That's a lovely name =)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
Changed?
Come Closer
Come Closer
Changed?

Number of posts : 412
Humor : Twisted and Random
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Draconian, Sirenia
Member Points :
IT'S A BOY!!!! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100IT'S A BOY!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-01

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Nemo? That kinda sucks. Consider is means nobody. Just wait until he googles the meaning behind his name one. Bahaha. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sireniaforum.forummotions.com
Sponsored content

IT'S A BOY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S A BOY!!!!   IT'S A BOY!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S A BOY!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muses Of Metal :: The Big Names :: Nightwish-
Jump to: