Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tarja or Anette?

Go down 
+26
Brummie
EmptyEyes
ElineEpica
vanessaweber
7thSaviour
magnoly
Sir Integra
Mitternacht
GhostOfCosmos
MinaSophia
HORNET
Amairwyn
nata
Marit
Phoenix
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
firestorm
NocturnalConcerto
Mariel
Frozen_Angel
EnaGothic
Lawliet
Universe
PaleEnchantress
Cyan
Lady Draconian
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Tarja or Anette?
Tarja
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 24 ]
Anette
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
Both
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
nata
Head Up High
Head Up High
nata

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : In very large doses.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Leave's Eyes, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Under construction. Nooo, I don't mean that's the band's name, I mean the name is still being worked on!
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-04

Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:35 pm

judging by voice, they can't be compared because they're of different styles.

judging by personality, anette wins.

but i love them both, and anette didn't deserve to be hated the way she was just because she was the one to replace tarja. it wasn't her fault, and the fact that she stood her ground and took it until it went away shows what kind of person she is.

i was upset when tarja was gone, but as soon as i saw and heard anette, i calmed down.

i dislike it when people compare them, so i voted for both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rodopetala
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 pm

That is the best. You can not compare opera and metal =)
Both deserve respect.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
nata
Head Up High
Head Up High
nata

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Leave's Eyes, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Under construction. Nooo, I don't mean that's the band's name, I mean the name is still being worked on!
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm

exactly!
hehe, ena, we agree with everything! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:04 pm

I agree with you both Razz I'm sick of these comaprissions everyday,at every NW video.C'mone it's 4 years already(almost actually)!!!
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
nata
Head Up High
Head Up High
nata

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 pm

it's ridiculous, it's been going on for centuries! Very Happy

whenever i see some dispute on nightwish videos about this, i spam the messages. it IS spam, actually, since they're all going on about the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Universe
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Universe

Male
Number of posts : 4460
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Mandragora Scream, In Silentio Noctis, Amaranthe, 2 Times Terror, HB, UnSun, Eilera, Darzamat, Kivimetsän Druidi, Villieläin, Depressed Mode
Your Band Name : EneUniverse
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Ene wrote:
Tarja
I HATE Anette's voice.

Alright i over-reacted a lot, i dont hate her voice, i just dont like it too much, it's too soft and somehow it doesnt have enough character to be as enjoyable as many other singers, well i'm though still shure she shall do better job on next NW album that she did on DPP
Anette is ok, Tarja just haves more..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
nata
Head Up High
Head Up High
nata

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:30 pm

that's okay, everyone has their own opinion and it's fine as long as they don't insult other people while doing so.

there's a bunch of singers i dislike, too, so it's understandable.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Head Up High
Head Up High
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 125
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Epica, After Forever, Trail of Tears, and Battlelore
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Tarja.
Back to top Go down
HORNET
Head Up High
Head Up High
HORNET

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : yes
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Pythia, Triaxis, Tarja, Epica, Tristania, Imperia, Within, Lacuna`s, Nightwish Tarja, Nightwish Annete, Katra, And most of the others.
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:55 am

A fraze i`ve used on lots of sites is "Established bands, have established fans" In other words Tarja was the first singer and therefore the earlier fans grew up evolving with that sound, so most of the Annette fans will be the Dark Passion Play generation.
Somebody in an earlier post made the comment that Annette is happier than Tarja on stage, Damn straight she is. she is more at home in front of the fans and gets really envolved with the music.
Annette`s vocal is of a rock band I.E Lacuna Coil style, and she carries that off well.
If any body has read the mags, Tuomas has said that there was no point trying to find a replacement Tarja, Tarja is the best in the world at what she does. So he went for a different sound, that he could write songs for easier than he can for a classical vocal. Progress I suppose. But I`ll say this for Tarja, That voice, OMFG that voice is as close to perfection as a voice can possibly get. Tarja vocaled Nightwish for me everytime without fail.

TARJA
Back to top Go down
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Number of posts : 36
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica and Tarja Turunen
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Tarja is the best for me.

I also do not hate Anette, I just don't like her and prefer not to listen to her, because I saw once, how she perfomes "Nemo" live...That was really bad, frankly saying.

I would not say anything else as everything was told before me =)
Back to top Go down
GhostOfCosmos
The Escapist
The Escapist
GhostOfCosmos

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : Unusually dry.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Anette, she puts a lot of energy into her live performances, and has a great voice to boot Smile

Tarja is brilliant too, but she sounds better in her solo career.
Back to top Go down
http://thirtyxanatospileup.tumblr.com/
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Mad_Maudlin wrote:

Tarja is brilliant too, but she sounds better in her solo career.

I agree with you 100%
Though I also loved her in Nightwish.
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht
Lost
Lost
Mitternacht

Female
Number of posts : 44
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Old Nightwish , Tarja Turunen, Epica, Leaves' Eyes, Luna Obscura, Within Temptation ,After Forever .......
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:27 pm

I am not going to lie myself and you ...i don't like anet as a person and her voice !
She is too poppy and her fashion sense is dead and gone !!! She has no respect for her fans and the rest of the band (most of all for Tarja and other singers) ...and i hate that she is not thinking while she is speaking .....!!!
You are all saying 'anet has so much energy on stager and she is always happy " well Tarja is always joking ,dancing, smiling and she is very wild on stage ....always jumping like a cangaroo!!!
I love Tarja and her voice , her music ,her style and everything .She is the only lead singer for nightwish ....in my opinion

P.S. Don't kill me....I am just being honest !!!
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :
Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:34 pm

I won't kill yu. I respect everyone's thinking , but I do not like when someone usue "hate" , "crap" , "fuc****" , maybe she is not dressing ok , but she deserves to live.
I didn't see that she doesn't has respect for her fans. She finds some time for them too.
Her style doesn't make her poppy. I think that the outside look is not important , but the look inside IS. Well...it's tooooo sad that people think that the look is more important.
Back to top Go down
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:38 pm

I think look is not important in life, that's for sure. But for the stage it is very important.

But please let us be peaceful now =))

I also don't like Anette and really like Tarja, but I do agree with EnaGothic, Anette deserves to live and to sing.
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:41 pm

I understand if someone likes Tarja more.
I love both , but more Nettie. But I can not understand why do they hate her so much?? I mean..she killed someone?? She is not an animal so people call her with bad names?
I read some cruel messages for her , and it was horrible.
I am fed up with Anette VS. Tarja.

Nightwish is not Anette or Tarja...Nightwish wouldn't exist without Tuomas.
Back to top Go down
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:56 pm

EnaGothic wrote:
I understand if someone likes Tarja more.
I love both , but more Nettie. But I can not understand why do they hate her so much?? I mean..she killed someone?? She is not an animal so people call her with bad names?
I read some cruel messages for her , and it was horrible.
I am fed up with Anette VS. Tarja.

Nightwish is not Anette or Tarja...Nightwish wouldn't exist without Tuomas.

Agree. Nightwish wouldn't exist without Tuomas.

Well, I really do understand you, though I don't like Anette. It's not right to write cruel messages about Tarja or about Anette. First of all, they're people =)
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Yes , they are.
But writing those messages and sending them to her is really sick. Those people do not have feelings at all.
Back to top Go down
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 am

EnaGothic wrote:
Yes , they are.
But writing those messages and sending them to her is really sick. Those people do not have feelings at all.

This problem is not only with Anette. People stoped thinking, that they can hurt feelings of others. We can't do anything about it. Maybe only to show them an example of how to behave Smile

Don't be so upset What a Face
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:07 am

I won't be upset. I just want to know why are people so cruel?
And I really do not want to hear or see about Anette VS. Tarja things...I am really fed up with that
Back to top Go down
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:15 am

EnaGothic wrote:
I won't be upset. I just want to know why are people so cruel?

We can start a new forum about this problem. Really. We will not find the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sir Integra
Head Up High
Head Up High
Sir Integra

Female
Number of posts : 140
Humor : Psychopathic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica, Tristania, Draconian, Xandria
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:17 am

LOL
Definitely the voice of Tarja and Anette are different.
I think Anette's voice is good has a very sharp timbre, but in my case the problem is that I'm used to hearing lyrical voices in the symphonic and power metal. Maybe that's why many people do not like Anette, because her voice does not agree with the style voice what other bands such as NW and NW proposed.
So I prefer Tarja, I admire that kind of voices.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/StormColdSoul
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:32 am

@ Ena Glomp I've read some horrible things on her blog and on YT. People like that need a huge kick up the ass. Don't worry about it Snug
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
GhostOfCosmos
The Escapist
The Escapist
GhostOfCosmos

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : Unusually dry.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:37 am

^ This. Come on, the only reason why people are complaining about Anette is because she has a completely different vocal style to her predecessor. Would you rather have someone like that or a Tarja rip-off? Classically trained vocalists =/= Requirement for a symphonic/power metal band, kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
http://thirtyxanatospileup.tumblr.com/
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:39 am

Not always a requirement. Take Autumn and Delain for example. Low voices, symphonic metal. Smile So it can work with out having a classical singer.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarja or Anette?   Tarja or Anette? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarja or Anette?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next