Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!

Go down 
+6
ChibiFan7
Dracored
max5892
magnoly
7thSaviour
helenaistheomelette
10 posters
AuthorMessage
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Number of posts : 4470
Member Points :
Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 pm

A thread to talk about miss Charlotte Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 20
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:22 pm

She is one of my favorite female singers! Can't wait to see her and Delain in ATLANTA, GA in September at PPUSA XI!
http://www.progpowerusa.com
Back to top Go down
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:59 pm

She's so cute and beautiful! Very Happy
And I love her voice, she's getting better and better. Smile

She's also very friendly and kind, it's awesome how she talks with fans on twitter. Razz
Back to top Go down
max5892
Lost
Lost
max5892

Male
Number of posts : 16
Member Points :
Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:09 pm

She's one of the coolest people ever, I think. Not only is she gorgeous and has a great voice, but she's really connected with the fans like no one else I've ever seen! Very admirable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://delaininternational.webs.com
Dracored
Promoter
Promoter
Dracored

Male
Number of posts : 3
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Delain,Leaves Eyes,Epica,Unsun... So many more Please visit my Youtube channel =)
Your Band Name :

Member Points :
Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:57 pm

I would have to agree with you max5892 she is wonderful and how she interacts with her fans is amazing! Charlotte is so friendly and sweet... I have had several DM's from her as well as A couple of mentions on twitter. I wish more artists would follow her lead... It nice to know we are more than Album sales to her. At least that is the way she makes me feel. Even when its just a lil note to thank me for a follow Friday mention or when I got Lucidity and tweeted how hard it was to get in the US and she told me she hopes I enjoy it ( I did! Kicks arse ) So yes that's why I think she Rocks!!!

xTheListenerx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mpalmer1972
max5892
Lost
Lost
max5892

Male
Number of posts : 16
Member Points :
Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:23 am

She's definitely replied to me or sent me messages a lot, and I know she does it to nearly everyone, so it's great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://delaininternational.webs.com
ChibiFan7
Lost
Lost
ChibiFan7

Male
Number of posts : 2
Humor : Rotton
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Arch Enemy, The Birthday Massacre(Ya i know there more industrial then metal but its still female fronted), Bloodparade, Cadaveria, Delain, Eths, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Fireflight, In This Moment, Iwrestledabearonce, Krypteria, Lacuna Coil, Light this City, Nightwish, Omega Lithium, Paramore, Sirenia, Theatres Des Vampires, Walls of Jericho
Member Points :
Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Charlotte Wessels is an Awesome Singer and Is Very Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://ChibiFan7@gmail.com
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Charlotte is great indeed. Couldn't agree more with the people posted above. I met her in Zwolle last year, and she was so nice and sweet. Really an awesome person.
Back to top Go down
ChibiFan7
Lost
Lost
ChibiFan7

Male
Number of posts : 2
Humor : Rotton
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Agonist, Arch Enemy, The Birthday Massacre(Ya i know there more industrial then metal but its still female fronted), Bloodparade, Cadaveria, Delain, Eths, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Fireflight, In This Moment, Iwrestledabearonce, Krypteria, Lacuna Coil, Light this City, Nightwish, Omega Lithium, Paramore, Sirenia, Theatres Des Vampires, Walls of Jericho
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

I wish i could meet her.
Back to top Go down
http://ChibiFan7@gmail.com
carolegal.elisbrasil
Lost
Lost
carolegal.elisbrasil

Female
Number of posts : 50
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Elis (!!), Flowing Tears, Ashes You Leave, Therion, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Arch Enemy, Leaves' Eyes, Draconian, Within Temptation, Tarja, Epica, Beseech, Tristania, Lacuna Coil.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:55 pm

she really transmit an image about a good person and her voice is amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/elisbrasilfan
Kat80
Lost
Lost
Kat80

Female
Number of posts : 30
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

She is one of my favorite singer <333 L0ve her voice a lot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave of darkness
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 13
Humor : It has been said
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Apparition, Nightwish, Within Temptation. sorry for predicble list
Your Band Name : Apparition
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:24 pm

She is lovely. I worked with them in Birmingham last November and was invited to their show with Sonatica Artica a month later. I sat and chatted with her like she was a normal girl, infact she was better than that, no ego or anything.
She has a great sense of humour as she whiped her band mates with a leather belt, I stood inline too and it remains an unforgetable experience!!!
All the band are easy going and down to earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/apparitionworld
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:26 pm

^Haha. that whiping her bandmembers with a leather belt really sounds wrong Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dave of darkness
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 13
Humor : It has been said
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Apparition, Nightwish, Within Temptation. sorry for predicble list
Your Band Name : Apparition
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Well yeah, sounds wrong but felt Mmmm right!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/apparitionworld
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!   Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Wessels appreciation thread!
Page 1 of 1