Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Todd's gallery

Go down 
+9
Horrible Histories
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Marit
helenaistheomelette
NocturnalConcerto
Universe
EnaGothic
Lady Draconian
Wyld_stallyon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Todd's gallery - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 am

Okay, I've had a go at the avatar Smile Just tell me if you want anything different:

Todd's gallery - Page 6 Etd0g3
Code:
http://i36.tinypic.com/etd0g3.png
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Number of posts : 4470
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Wow, I love what you've done with it!! I can't wait to see the rest Very Happy Glomp
Back to top Go down
Marit
The Escapist
The Escapist
Marit

Female
Number of posts : 1040
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Woow this Alissa icon's awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Thanks Smile As I said, it could take a while for the sig, but I'll do it ASAP. Probably when my photobucket account is working again.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:47 pm

I love the avatar Todd,well done! Todd's gallery - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:54 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Hey, I've written a delightfull little story about sunshine and daisies. Though I think I should point out, the character is a grossly exaggerated version of myself, I just plucked out some saw spots with regards to Jahovas Witnesses after something that happened to my sister a few years back. I don't hate all religious people, it never goes beyond mild annoyance, though the woman in the dream is real. I'm not that violent really, I just really hate her and enjoy writing gore. Try to enjoy Smile

Heathen

I see them everywhere. Jo-ho’s, converters, scum. Making pathetic attempts to save their dying religion, trying to make the tripe they’ve been spewing for millennia seem like it has a shred of credibility left, and for what? What has religion ever done? The crusades, the colonisation, the KKK. Pain, death and abuse all because of “the good book”, in the name of a big bearded homophobe in the sky. It’s despicable, disgusting and wrong. But now they make it seem like they’ve changed, like they’re worth more than dirt. Rubbish. They’re vermin, always have been, always will be. Try watching your little Sister being psychologically tortured for not believing in god, then watch your teachers punish her for fighting back. Try watching your Mother on the phone to some jo-hoe in tears, begging them to leave her children alone. Then tell me they’ve changed, that they deserve to live. They’re no better than they’ve ever been, just better liars.

You know, I dream about them sometimes, the cows who made me realise what Christians are capable of. I dream about killing them. I dream about torturing them, making them cry, making them feel what their victims felt. I dream about killing a lot, sometimes in my nightmares I kill people I care about, but other times I kill people who really deserve it. I make special preparations for them; I make sure the pain lasts as long as possible. I draw strength from their pain, knowing that justice is being done and that the pain they’ve spread has finally come back to them. I enjoy watching their worthless blood spill onto my hands. I think of what it could have been, the god it could have done, then I see this shrivelled wreck of a body, harbouring a twisted mind that’s only purpose is to spread messages of oppression and hate. It makes me sick.

I’d usually start with the fingers; I’d slowly twist a pencil sharpener around them, one by one until there was nothing left. They scream so much while I’m doing it, repeating this one word over and over, but I laugh. When I tire of their screaming, I take up a knife and cut their tongue in half. They still make an ugly gargling noise, it’s not as funny, I almost pity them. So I staple the two halves to their ears, that stops them. Now they look grotesque, but their eyes keep going at funny angles and it amuses me, so I decide to let them keep them. It means they can see the whole process. Once I’m done with the fingers, I move onto the arms. Pencil sharpeners are too small for this, so I switch to cheese graters. I like how the little pieces of flesh fall to the ground; it looks like the beef you get in packets at the supermarket. As a vegetarian, I take offense to the beef, but this cow isn’t worthy of opposition. She’s just getting what she deserves. She’s bleeding badly now, and yet she doesn’t die, I love dreams. I move on to her legs, similarly to the arms, but the nails crunch in the sharpener. Shards get stuck into the flesh where I haven’t got to yet, it’s like an added bonus. The body is big and boring, nothing to do that isn’t lethal, so I move back onto the head. I pluck out her hairs one by one, each time taking a small piece of skin with it. When I’ve got every one, she’s bleeding all over her worthless face; I can see pieces of skull in places. She begins to slowly die, I’ve done all I can do, all I can do is sit and watch her squirm.

That’s when it becomes a nightmare. The police burst in, I’m crouched on a chair watching this bloody wreck on table. It looks like I’m the bad guy here, even in my dreams I’m subject to misinterpretation. They take me down to the station, beat me and tell me I’m wrong. They scream in my face, call me names. Even a priest comes in at one point, tries to convert me, he thinks a Christian wouldn’t hurt anyone? That killing for others is somehow worse than killing for a god? He’s stupid, he keeps repeating this one word, I hate him. I slash at his face with my nails, they don’t send in any more priests. Eventually they just throw me in a cell, tell me I won’t see tomorrow. I know I’m safe, it’s not America, it’s not like they can kill me. Or is it America? I sometimes forget it’s a dream. I know I’ve only been here in my mind for a few hours at the most, but it feels like longer. After a while a man comes in, I can’t see his face, it’s unnerving. He pulls a scythe out from behind his back, I panic, I lash out but my hands go through him. He lifts it into the air, I try to grab it, but my hands go through it as they did him. I’m thrown into a corner by some unknown force, and he swipes. He utters this one word before the scythe hits me, the same word that’s been abused and used against me all my life. I think I’m going to die filled with hate.

But then I wake up. I push the dream to the back of my mind, I take care not to dwell on my opinions, and to keep my mouth shut at all costs. I stumble into the computer seat, post on forums about games for a while. I go shopping with a friend, she’s a pagan, hates Christianity just like me. I see a Jo-ho handing out leaflets in the street, she knocks them out of their hand, we both laugh. They seem angry, but I don’t care, I like seeing them scrabble about on the floor. As we begin to walk away, I hear them shout something back at us. It fills me with rage, I remember the dream, and all I want to do is kill him. I picture him with his tongue stapled to his ears and his limbs in shreds on the floor, it’s not as nice in real life, it seems too much over this one word. It scares me what this word can do.

Heathen
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Wow, I never knew you mind could conjure up such thing! It's amazing!!
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Thanks Tayla Smile I'm a little surprised myself, I never knew I had such hate in me.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Number of posts : 1495
Humor : He he he, Why So Serious?
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation and Delain
Your Band Name : If i had a good pair of lungs and a band. I suppose we would be called Devils Hand
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:21 pm

WOW, I Like It
Nice One Todd
A Little Dark For You
Back to top Go down
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:28 pm

I really like that its epic well done!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Thanks Smile And yeah, it is pretty dark... Still, glad I've got it out of me.
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Here's the Agonist sig you wanted Fani Smile

Todd's gallery - Page 6 Agonist
Code:
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q446/Wyld_stallyon/Agonist.png

Is it what you wanted?

Here's some other stuff:
This is an optical illusion I made for my psychology homework, if you follow the instructions you should see Chuck Norris.
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Chuck-Illusion
This is a starfox avatar for a guy on ONM, it took me ages to do the flames, I had to make a new layer for each frame, but it was worth it for the affect.
Todd's gallery - Page 6 V3gdqt
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Wow,Todd the sig is fabulous so are the other stuff Todd's gallery - Page 6 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Those are great Todd congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
Enigma
The Escapist
The Escapist
Enigma

Male
Number of posts : 1495
Humor : He he he, Why So Serious?
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation and Delain
Your Band Name : If i had a good pair of lungs and a band. I suppose we would be called Devils Hand
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:42 pm

That Chuck Norris Illusion Is Awesome
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:53 pm

The illusion is really cool!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Okay, it's time for another update Smile

Random Mario thing...
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Fire-Mario
My Christmas avtar, I love it, it reminds me how soon it is ^-^
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Felix3
And my new Merlin sig, I'm pleased with this, it looks a lot like the official graphics:
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Merlin
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Great work Todd!The Mari GIF looks extremely well,I can't even imagine how you do stuff like that.
I love the texture on the avatar and the Merlin signature certianly looks like an official graphic Todd's gallery - Page 6 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Thanks Cris Smile

This is just something I knocked up for Fani's birthday... It's a new technique that I copied from a 30 seconds to mars shirt. I figured I should post it here.

Todd's gallery - Page 6 HappyBirthdayFani
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Todd's gallery - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Todd's gallery - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Awwwww! That is really sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 am

Wow,I love the effects! Todd's gallery - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks to both of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd's gallery   Todd's gallery - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todd's gallery
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next