Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced Empty
PostSubject: Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced   Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Quote :
Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced Xandrianewlineup2013_638

German symphonic metallers XANDRIA have parted ways with their singer of the past three years, Manuela Kraller. Her replacement is the "astonishing 28-year-old Dutch talent" Dianne Van Giersbergen, who also fronts the progressive metal outfit EX LIBRIS.

Says Manuela in a statement: "After three years with the boys in XANDRIA, I decided to follow a different path and go my own musical way." The sympathethic Bavarian singer leaves with regret but also full of gratitude, thanking band and fans for the time they had together and being grateful for the "wonderful moments in mutual tours and shows." Manuela is "wishing Dianne and band all the very best for the future!"

XANDRIA has just hit the studio to begin recording its sixth studio album for an early 2014 release. According to the band, the as-yet-untitled follow-up to 2012's "Neverworld's End" will "continue the musical journey and direction" of the last CD but "will bring in even more of everything people liked" about "Neverworld's End".

Dianne Van Giersbergen will make her live debut with XANDRIA at the end of November on a Spanish tour. She says in a statement: "Thinking of all the beautiful things I am yet to do, people I am yet to meet and memories that are yet to be made brings a smile to my face! I am looking forward to this adventure and would love to take you all along with me."

Fans had a last chance to see Kraller singing with XANDRIA this past weekend in Leipzig, Germany and Pratteln, Switzerland, where she performed at the Masters Of Symphonic Metal festival at Z7.

Here's a video of her singing if anyone is interested:
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced   Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:11 am

I'm sad about Manuela, but it sounds like Dianne has a pretty similar soprano voice so it's not a huge change. Looking forward to hearing their new album!
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/

Manuela leaves Xandria; replacement announced
Page 1 of 1