Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Symphonies of the Night - New album.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Symphonies of the Night - New album. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Symphonies of the Night - New album. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

Symphonies of the Night - New album. Empty
PostSubject: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 am

The new album has recently been completed!

Here's the cover art:

Symphonies of the Night - New album. Leaveseyessymphonies

All that I have to say is...well umm, at least the cover art isn't as bad as Tarja's? Razz

Well, I'm looking forward to the music at least! Rocking 

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Symphonies of the Night - New album. Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Symphonies of the Night - New album. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:18 pm

I really like the cover art! But Liv looks a bit squished Razz maybe it will look less odd on the physical copy. I can't wait to hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Member Points :
Symphonies of the Night - New album. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Symphonies of the Night - New album. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Hapfairy wrote:
I really like the cover art! But Liv looks a bit squished :Pmaybe it will look less odd on the physical copy. I can't wait to hear it.
I like what they were going for, but it's terribly executed. Razz Liv looks very poorly photoshopped onto the cover. And I don't like how the bird is just...standing there.

But yeah, I'm definitely excited for the music! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tanderullum
Lost
Lost
tanderullum

Female
Number of posts : 8
Humor : Yes.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Epica, Delain, Stream of Passion, Diablo Swing Orchestra, After Forever, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Kingfisher Sky, Tristania, please stop me I'm running out of space.
Member Points :
Symphonies of the Night - New album. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Symphonies of the Night - New album. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:08 pm

The Australian Ibis is awesome! Rocking 

Kind of agree with the squished look, but I really like the aesthetics and colours. *nods* Interesting theme as well.
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Well, I hate to admit it, but...I really don't like the album at all. :(I actually almost fell asleep listening to it...

And I think Liv went way too over the top with the whole "operatic" thing on this album. It just seemed so forced at times.

I didn't really like the samples and was hoping that I'd like actual album better.

Definitely my least favorite Leaves' Eyes album at this point, but I'll try to give it at least one more listen.

Sheesh, and I thought Tarja was over the top...

Honestly don't love a single song on the album, most of them are just okay for me.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Member Points :
Symphonies of the Night - New album. Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Symphonies of the Night - New album. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:18 pm

I think it's a brilliant album. My only problem with it is that I don't really know anything about Carmilla so I find it hard to have any connection with it - I rather miss all the Norse stuff. But good for them for trying something new. I think music-wise it sounds great.
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :
Symphonies of the Night - New album. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Symphonies of the Night - New album. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:11 am

Ah, another album I didn't know that came out, I need to follow the news better >_<

Meredead was rather bad for me, despite all the different languages and themes that I thought I'll love but I just didn't, so will give this one a listen soon. To the playlist!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:55 pm

I'm hoping to see them again next week. They were so good at MFVF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symphonies of the Night - New album.   Symphonies of the Night - New album. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Symphonies of the Night - New album.
Page 1 of 1