Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Music and stuff...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :
My Music and stuff... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100My Music and stuff... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-23

My Music and stuff... Empty
PostSubject: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 am

Okay, so... I've written a few songs lately (okay, in the last year) and I've recorded one of a possible 19. Haha. I've shown this to a couple other people *cough Tayla cough* and apparently it's, erm, decent. So I've uploaded it to YouTube, and honestly I am nervous as hell. I'll be kicking myself for this... I should shut up. Here's the link, heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8b3DWXvy84
Back to top Go down
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
My Music and stuff... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100My Music and stuff... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:40 am

You have nothing to be nervous about, it's great! Very Happy The vocals, the lyrics, the instrumental, everything about it was absolutely beautiful! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :
My Music and stuff... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100My Music and stuff... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Aww, thanks Will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
My Music and stuff... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Music and stuff... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:50 pm

YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Just saying... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:32 pm

You are being waaaaaaaay too nice! But thanks anyways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:33 pm

WOOOOW! This is really precious... You sound professional .-.
Your voice is rather pleasant because it's husky, really beautiful
You sound like Francisca Valenzuela *-* (I know you have no idea of who she is d: )
You should change the tags so that more people can find your song (;
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:09 am

Thanks Jack Smile I actually haven't heard of Francisca, I'll go look her up. Husky... I can't say I have heard that about my voice before. Interesting. Very Happy
Believe me friend, I am FAR from professional! XD

EDIT: Whoa, Francisca is super good! Everything is in Spanish and completely un-understandable, but really nice music and voice! Very Happy

Last edited by EmptyEyes on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Totally just Youtubed said vocalist.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Haha, come on THIS (yes, that "THIS" is a link Razz) is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar form professional. You sound rather good

Hehehe, yeah, I knew you wouldn't understand ANYTHING, but, trust me, theirn songs are rather good (yes, I like some of them) and they don't talk about anything bad, although it depends on the song you listened to (Dulce, Muérdete La Lengua, Excavador De Tumbas, whichever) Use Google or just tell me and I shall translate, she's from my country d:
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Lol, good point. I listened to Que Seria (?) and another one. I enjoyed listening to her voice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:32 pm

"Que sería", it means "What would it be" That song wasn't a good choice since it's not as slow and tranquil as yours d:
Anyway, keep composing
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

XD Thanks Jack, I will keep at it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

[:
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:58 am

For anyone interested, I have a last.fm account.

http://www.last.fm/music/Hayley+Borgerson

One listener... XD
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm

^ laugh You should spread it

Ok, since I haven't a last.fm account I can't listen to the other song .-.
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 pm

^ Spread it? As in the music? What do you suggest? I'm open to suggestions.
The cover is actually really bad, heh. You wouldn't want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Do you have FB? If you do, well, there is a large number of pages where you can post your music, trust me, THERE IS A LATGE NUMBER d: Or upload it to YouTube and choose proper tags so that many people can find it [:
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 pm

I have considered a FB page, but there's just so many people that could see it. Such as family members I am not fond of... Lol. I could possibly open a Youtube account just for my music.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:12 pm

LOL! I don't think they could see it, I mean, they should be interested in the pages you post your song. If you have a FB account you can perfectly post your song in other people's pages, yes, that easy. Why don't you post it on the same channel you posted "Oceans Away", isn't that your channel?
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:02 pm

That's my channel, yeah. But I generally post stuff like WT vids and such. I dunno, if I switch channels I will let you know.
I could open a musician's page, but then everyone can see it...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:29 pm

That's even better, I mean, many people like WT and if you post your songs on that channel, everyone who enters your channel (omg, I've said channel like one million times lol) will see it, you only have to specificate that those songs are yours, and, voilà, more visits. Remember, choose proper tags [:
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Okay, I have opened a little SoundCloud account for my music and such.

http://soundcloud.com/shazzawt/

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:46 am

Hell yeah, great!
Back to top Go down
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm

New cover up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6b5JheTpIM

Please, do tell me if I embarrassed myself again...
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
My Music and stuff... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Music and stuff... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Sounds really good! I love the istrumentals and your voice is lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm

You're too nice. But thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Music and stuff...   My Music and stuff... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Music and stuff...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next