Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song?

Go down 
+2
Piotrek
Hapfairy
6 posters

A Return to the Sea
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Erämaan Viimeinen
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_lcap10%Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Escapist
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_lcap30%Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Lagoon
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_lcap0%Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Live to Tell The Tale
 0% [ 0 ]
Nightquest
 0% [ 0 ]
Once Upon a Troubadour
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_lcap10%Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Sleeping Sun
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_lcap30%Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Sleepwalker
 0% [ 0 ]
The Wayfarer
 10% [ 1 ]
Where Were You Last Night
 0% [ 0 ]
While Your Lips Are Still Red
 10% [ 1 ]
White Night Fantasy
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song?   Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Thought I'd make this topic for Nightwish too Very Happy

I was so torn between Escapist, Sleeping Sun (especially the 2005 version) and White Your Lips Are Still Red... but in the end I chose Escapist, because it makes me instantly happy when I hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Piotrek
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 67
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish (with Tarja), Epica, After Forever
Member Points :
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song?   Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Tough question. I'll need to sleep on it. Plus, I'll have to give each of the options a few spins, because I haven't listened to some of these for a while. I can see 3 or 4 candidates here for my vote here.
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song?   Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Erämaan Viimeinen<333333
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Number of posts : 2627
Humor : fucked up
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song?   Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm going to go with Escapist, but While Your Lips are Still Red is a close second.
Back to top Go down
http://tender-trip-on-earth.tumblr.com
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song?   Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:49 am

"Sleeping Sun", especially the Oceanborn version of the song! in love
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song?   Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Sleeping Sun, with While your lips are still red and eramaan viimeinen as runner ups
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song?   Favourite bonus track/b-side/non-album song? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1