Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?

Go down 
+15
magnoly
nata
Phoenix
looveWTandNW
helenaistheomelette
NocturnalConcerto
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
EnaGothic
firestorm
KellieBent
PaleEnchantress
Frozen_Angel
Lawliet
Universe
Lady Draconian
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Right or Wrong?
Right To
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 26 ]
Wrong To
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 14 ]
Not Sure
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Lost
Lost
Phoenix

Female
Number of posts : 16
Humor : crazy:)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish,Tarja,After Forever,Elis,Xandria,Within Temptation,Epica,Lacuna Coil,Theatres des vampires.......
Member Points :
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-27

Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?   Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 am

If they really were so unhappy, they had to dismiss Tarja otherwise and not make such details to the public discussion. Mad They were wrong and rude. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14152635?96761
nata
Head Up High
Head Up High
nata

Female
Number of posts : 114
Humor : In very large doses.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Leave's Eyes, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Under construction. Nooo, I don't mean that's the band's name, I mean the name is still being worked on!
Member Points :
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?   Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:09 pm

right.

better to be divided than to fall apart slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rodopetala
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?   Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm

I voted Right To.
They obviously had reasons to do that. And that's just the way it was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?   Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Well, if they were so unhappy with her, then by all means they should have fired her.

But not in this way, I admit.... Dead

But in the end it all turned out positively for both, so here it should end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?   Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:53 pm

If you decide to act like a diva for a long period of time, then you deserve to be fired, end of story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?   Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

I voted they were right to, but I have opinions on how they did it/the circumstances. So, really sort of undecided.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?   Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

I just think everyone should read the official Nightwish book, really! It explains so much. However I know it can be hard to get hold of. I did type up the summary from the book, people might be interested - http://hapfairy.tumblr.com/post/13404261367/once-upon-a-nightwish-extract
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?   Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Nightwish Was Right By Firing Tarja?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2