Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Draconian Song

Go down 
+3
Lady Draconian
Mr. Jack
vanessaweber
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-07

Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:51 pm

The Everlasting Scar vs. A Scenery Of Loss?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 pm

A Scenery Of Loss

Reversio ad Secessum vs. On Sunday They Will Kill The World
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:08 am

XDlaugh
we've been in the wrong topic XD
and I was the first stupid laugh

ok

let's start again

On Sunday They Will Kill The World? (let's take advantage of your post Wink)
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 am

BAHAHAHAH... wow.

Reversio ad Secessum
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 am

The Last Hour Of Ancient Sunlight?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:23 am

Through Infectious Waters?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:26 pm

The Moerningstar (TCEOP version)?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Earthbound
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 pm

100000000000000000!!!

When I Wake?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 pm

The Empty Stare?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Seasons Apart?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:49 pm

100000!!!!!!!! Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 366424

The Solitude?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:53 pm

The Amaranth?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:56 pm

The Cry of Silence?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Memento Mori?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Heaven Laid In Tears
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 am

The Gothic Embrace?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:55 am

Silent Winter?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:57 am

The Morningstar?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 am

10000000!!!! in love

Reversio ad Secessum
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Forever My Queen?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Elysian Night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1mXFisQ9yU
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 pm

7, I liked it, but not as much as I like other songs, maybe I shall get used to it soon

No Greater Sorrow?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 am

I hope you get used to it!!! It's my fave on the album for some reason Very Happy

The Drowning Age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvvKNkBe9MA
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 pm

September Ashes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Draconian Song   Rate The Draconian Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Draconian Song
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next