Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yotam's Cave of Creativity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CodaMarine
Head Up High
Head Up High
CodaMarine

Male
Number of posts : 128
Humor : what do you mean? lol
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, The Sins of Thy Beloved, Octavia Sperati, Epica, Haggard, After Forever, Ambeon, UnSun, ReVamp, Sirenia
Member Points :
Yotam's Cave of Creativity Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Yotam's Cave of Creativity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-08

Yotam's Cave of Creativity Empty
PostSubject: Yotam's Cave of Creativity   Yotam's Cave of Creativity I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Well I've been working on creative stuff (Mostly song writing and poetry) from time to time and I thought it might be nice to have your opinions Smile I don't have a natural writing talent nor drawing talents and I'm not really good with metaphors or images so feel free to criticize me as much as your heart desire xD

Well here are the 3 short suicidal poems I wrote. They're named Sucide Poems (I,II,III) since I'm not good with names xP...
(Note: I'm not really that suicidal! It does not reflect any of my real current feelings. I just find suicidal, depressive and sad art beautiful and I connect to it somehow)

Suicide Poem I
Empty is the room
Like the void in my heart
Drunk from sorrow
And tired of life
Last farewell
Last goodbye
The rope surrounds my neck
It's time to die

Suicide Poem II
Drowning in gloom
Embracing my doom
So hollow inside
Yet overburdened
Salvation is in my hand
Aiming towards my head
I shall overcome my fears
By dawn I will be dead

Suicide Poem III
In my solitude
Darkness is my only friend
But soon life will end
Engulfing my death
One by one
This challenge is not for me
I'm done

I hope you like them Smile
I've wrote some more stuff but I'm not sure if I want to upload them right now so... stay tuned I guess xD
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Yotam's Cave of Creativity Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yotam's Cave of Creativity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Yotam's Cave of Creativity   Yotam's Cave of Creativity I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:30 pm

They're very melancholic, sad. I understand what you mean that you connect more with sad art, I'm the same.
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
Yotam's Cave of Creativity Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Yotam's Cave of Creativity Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Yotam's Cave of Creativity   Yotam's Cave of Creativity I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 pm

I love the first one
and you're qrong, it's really difficult to resume feelings in a short poem, that's talent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yotam's Cave of Creativity   Yotam's Cave of Creativity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yotam's Cave of Creativity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muses Of Metal :: General :: Cave Of Creativity-
Jump to: