Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tristania Song One Word Game

Go down 
+2
Mr. Jack
vanessaweber
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
The Tristania Song One Word Game Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Tristania Song One Word Game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

The Tristania Song One Word Game Empty
PostSubject: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 am

choose one word to describe the song above and then add another song for someone else to rate.

Beyond The Veil?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
The Tristania Song One Word Game Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Tristania Song One Word Game Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Relaxing

Hatred Grows?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:13 am

Relaxing? lol

Energetic

Bird?
Back to top Go down
CodaMarine
Head Up High
Head Up High
CodaMarine

Male
Number of posts : 128
Humor : what do you mean? lol
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, The Sins of Thy Beloved, Octavia Sperati, Epica, Haggard, After Forever, Ambeon, UnSun, ReVamp, Sirenia
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 am

Suicidal, I guess... lol

Endogenisis
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:08 pm

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny cheers

The Gate?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:10 am

Ominous

A Sequel Of Decay?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Lugubrious

Crushed Dreams?

Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Doomful

The Wretched?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Eerie

December Elegy?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:07 am

Heartbreaking
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 pm

and your song...? Razz
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 am

Bang head

ahh! i forgot!!!

Ab Initio?

Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Beautiful!!! I love you

Angellore?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:27 am

Innocent in love in love in love I love you Hug

Shadowman?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Boring

Beyond The Veil
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:32 am

Bombastic

Year Of The Rat?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:19 am

Attractive

Lost?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Gritty

World Of Glass?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:15 am

Thought

Pale Enchantress?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Summoning
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:31 pm

yeah, i love the song you posted, so bautiful!!!
laugh
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:20 am

Lethean River?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:14 am

Beautiful!!

Heretique?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:02 am

Reveal Dani

(I know that it's two words, but its the first thing i think of when i hear that song)

Amnesia?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:23 pm

^ that appears on the video you posted, it's so funny XD laugh

Forgettable

Cease To Exist?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tristania Song One Word Game   The Tristania Song One Word Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tristania Song One Word Game
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next