Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Nightwish Song

Go down 
+4
LadyNightfall
Sorcha
Lady Draconian
vanessaweber
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :
Rate The Nightwish Song Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Rate The Nightwish Song Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-19

Rate The Nightwish Song Empty
PostSubject: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:16 am

Rate the Nightwish song out of 10

Ghost Love Score?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Rate The Nightwish Song Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rate The Nightwish Song Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:51 am

Bare Grace Misery?
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Member Points :
Rate The Nightwish Song Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Rate The Nightwish Song Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 am

Oceansoul
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Century Child
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:42 pm

^^^

As in the album? I don't think there's a song called Century Child. But I'd give the album a 9.5 or a 10....

Beauty Of The Beast?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:58 pm

The Poet And The Pendulum?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 am

The Kinslayer?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:49 am

Sleepwalker?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 am

Sleeping Sun?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 pm

She Is My Sin?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Member Points :
Rate The Nightwish Song Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rate The Nightwish Song Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 pm

10!

Gethsemane?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:17 pm

10!

Bless The Child?
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Ever Dream?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Higher Than Hope?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:57 pm

10!!!

Elvenpath?
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Rate The Nightwish Song Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Rate The Nightwish Song Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Once Upon A Troubadour
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Sahara?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

Whoever Brings The Night?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 am

Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 pm

The Poet And The Pendulum?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Over The Hills And Far Away?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Dead To The World?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Stargazers?
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Swanheart?
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 pm

End Of All Hope?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Nightwish Song   Rate The Nightwish Song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Nightwish Song
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next