Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best songs performed live?

Go down 
+8
looveWTandNW
Universe
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
NocturnalConcerto
KellieBent
EnaGothic
Lady Draconian
shadowlight166
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KellieBent
Lost
Lost

Female
Number of posts : 46
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:12 am

Well after seeing Nightwish for the 3rd time Smile in London on Wednesday I have to say Ecapist is just beyond amazing live. I have no words.

Anette's Romanticide, Dead Boy's Poem and Ghost Love Score are also of my favourite songs Anette has ever preformed.

I cant stand Anette hating, it really upsets me. I cant read YouTube comments because I'd need to kill every pathetic person still going on about it. It's been what 3 years now since we found out the singer was Anette. All the guys, all of them, Tuomas, Marco, Emppu and Jukka all chose Anette and they all fully support her. They wouldn't of picked her if she couldn't sing or preform. They are not idiots.

Why do people hate Anette? What has she done. She sings from her heart and for herself and in turn gives the fans a lot of strength. I have found only positive things in Anette, she really is an inspiration to face all this hate.

People really need to get lives and get over the fact Tarja got sacked. Tarja fully respects Anette so her fans should do the same.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:25 am

^I second that ,Kellie Very Happy
Romaticide
Dead Boy`s Poem
Ghost Love Score
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 am

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
^I second that ,Kellie Very Happy
Romaticide
Dead Boy`s Poem
Ghost Love Score
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
KellieBent
Lost
Lost

Female
Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Wow I am protective of Anette Razz What can I say I think she's one of the most inspirational women and an amazing singer.

Amaranth is amazing live, always good with the 'Hep! Hep!'s. It's a very hopeful song an Anette always brings hope in her preformances so it's a good match Smile
Back to top Go down
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:47 pm

KellieBent wrote:
Wow I am protective of Anette Razz What can I say I think she's one of the most inspirational women and an amazing singer.

Amaranth is amazing live, always good with the 'Hep! Hep!'s. It's a very hopeful song an Anette always brings hope in her preformances so it's a good match Smile

Yup!!!

I love HEP! HEP!
She is the best female singer(for me)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
KellieBent
Lost
Lost

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:52 pm

HEP! HEP! is adorable. I love it, nice to go HEP HEP with her. Who wants to say 'Hey' Razz

My favourite singer is Sharon den Adel but I have to say Anette is an extremely close second.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:28 pm

^Yes Sharon is my favorite too I love you
But I love Anette..and Tarja..and many more I love you
Back to top Go down
NocturnalConcerto
Tristania Lover
Tristania Lover
NocturnalConcerto

Female
Number of posts : 2775
Humor : The Sins Of The Beloved, Tristania
Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Please girls retourn on topic....

so
Mine are as seen in the recent youtube videos are:

Escapist

Romanticide

Ghost Love Score
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ethearealdream
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Sorry Laughing
Yes Escapist is always amaizing live.I love the old song sang by Anette...
Ghost Love Score is defintely amaizing,Anette did a great job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KellieBent
Lost
Lost

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Ghost Love Score is just amazing. I actually love Anette's preformance of it better, probably because I got to see it live.

Dead Boy's Poem, after watching it again on YouTube I have no idea how I kept it together, it was so beautiful.

Escapist is probably the best song ever preformed I think. Maybe because it means so much to me and to see it live was just, I have no words to explain Razz
Back to top Go down
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Best Anette's performances:
The Escapist, Sahara, The Poet And The Pendulum, Sleeping Sun, Ghost Love Score, Romanticide, Dead Boy's Poem
And when it comes to Tarja: Wishmaster, Ghost Love Score, The Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
alusinai
Lost
Lost
alusinai

Female
Number of posts : 95
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : - Nightwish
- Epica
- Within Temptation
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:30 pm

After seeing Nightwish twice in January, I can safely say that all their new songs are brilliant live. From Imaginaerum, they played "Storytime", "Scaretale", "Slow, Love, Slow", "I Want My Tears Back", "The Crow, the Owl and the Dove", "Song of Myself", and "Last Ride of the Day". They're also playing an acoustic version of "Nemo" now, which is interesting. Not what I expected, but I think it really suits Anette's voice, and it's refreshing to hear a different arrangement of that song. Smile

"The Poet and the Pendulum" is my absolute favourite live song of theirs. It's just... really epic and breathtaking live.

I've only seen live videos from the Tarja era of Nightwish, but my favourites are "Ghost Love Score", "Slaying the Dreamer", and "Nemo".
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :
Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Best songs performed live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm not much of a fan of the new setlist! I can't believe they're not playing Ghost River... it's also a shame that they don't vary the setlist it all. I wish they'd just get rid of Wish I Had An Angel as well...
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
EowynDoe
Lost
Lost
EowynDoe

Female
Number of posts : 11
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : After Forever, Herjalf, Mandragora Scream, Nightwish, Tarja, Within Temptation, Xandria
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:48 am

Tarja:
Slaying the dreamer and The phantom of the opera sounds live much better than the studio version.
Anette:
I love her version of Higher than hope. She's very good at singing ballads.
Back to top Go down
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Setlist is getting better again Very Happy on the US tour they've been playing Ghost River now and some other amazing songs like Dark Chest of Wonders, 7 Days to the Wolves and Escapist! Hooray!
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best songs performed live?   Best songs performed live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best songs performed live?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2