Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song from Mother Earth?

Go down 
+14
whorehoundine
shizumaru
antlanet
vanessaweber
LadyNightfall
The13thFloor09
Mr. Jack
Sorcha
Marit
Sanguine_Divine
magnoly
MinaSophia
Lady Draconian
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
18 posters

Which is your favorite song from Mother Earth?
Mother Earth
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap15%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Ice Queen
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap11%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Our Farewell
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap7%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Caged
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap15%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
The Promise
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap11%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Never-Ending Story
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap4%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Deceiver Of Fools
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap19%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Intro
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap4%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Dark Wings
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap14%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
In Perfect Harmony
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(bonus tracks)
Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Favorite song from Mother Earth? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:52 pm

We need votes ^-^

I choose Deceiver Of Fools.Lyrically its my fave WT song,it' so powerful and so true.I preffer the live version more thought,and the crowd jumping Favorite song from Mother Earth? Icon_smile .I also love Caged...because it's Caged Favorite song from Mother Earth? Icon_razz .Another lyrical masterpiece and one of the heaviest WT songs.The Promise,because of Sharon's operatic vocals.And how she really expresses emotion through them. Favorite song from Mother Earth? Icon_smile And of course the two singles Ice Queen and Mother Earth,pure WT classics Favorite song from Mother Earth? Herz

Well,I love pretty much the whole album,but the only ones that never hooked me are the ballds,except Our farewell which brings me to tears.I still preffer the ballads from TSF more.

Oh and I forgot Bittersweet.Such a pretty song.
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:55 pm

CAGED!!! It means so much to me and Sharon uses so many different vocal technique here. I love the celtic overtones too.

My second fave is MOTHER EARTH. It goes with my paganess. Plus it's a beautiful song about nature my MOTHER EARTH. in love
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Number of posts : 36
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica and Tarja Turunen
Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 pm

I like Deciever of Fools. It is sooo powerful! For me it's the best soundtrack for Lord of the Rings!
Second for me is the Ice Queen... I like the beginning. It is do beautiful. But I really don't like the video on that song =)
Back to top Go down
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm

I vote for The Promise. It's my all time fav WT song! But I also love Caged, Mother Earth, DoF and Bittersweet I love you Well, generally ME is my fav WT album and everything is perfect about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sanguine_Divine
Come Closer
Come Closer
Sanguine_Divine

Female
Number of posts : 343
Humor : sarcastic and stupid
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Sirenia, Draconian, Theatre Of Tragedy, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Epica, Nightwish, and Lacuna Coil etc.
Your Band Name : Narc Out Your Brother
Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:24 pm

For me, it's Dark Wings... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krista420666
Marit
The Escapist
The Escapist
Marit

Female
Number of posts : 1040
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica
Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Sanguine_Divine wrote:
For me, it's Dark Wings... Smile

Same here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorcha
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Sorcha

Female
Number of posts : 3858
Humor : You wouldn't want to know..
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tarja, Delain, Marenne, Within Temptation, Epica.
Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:29 pm

I like all the songs so much, it's impossible to chose the one I like the most.. But I voted for Ice Queen. since that's the song I loved ever since the first listen and I have some awesome, never to forget memories with it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jack
Treasure
Treasure
Mr. Jack

Male
Number of posts : 6846
Humor : e.e
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania
Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

The Promise, although i really like Our Farewell, Never-Ending Story and Deceiver Of Fools too.
Back to top Go down
The13thFloor09
The Escapist
The Escapist
The13thFloor09

Female
Number of posts : 1121
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Sirenia, Tristania, Lacuna Coil, Epica, ReVamp, After Forever, Draconian, Leaves' Eyes, Theatre of Tragedy, Pythia, Theatres des Vampires.
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:02 am

THE PROMISE!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Deceiver Of Fools. But I also like Ice Queen and Dark Wings a lot.
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:33 am

Never-Ending Story. So beautiful and brings back so many memories.

My other fave is definitely The Promise
Back to top Go down
antlanet
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 21
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:10 am

Mother Earth is my very favourite album from them and it's not easy to choose the best song. But I think I'll vote for Caged, because it's not only first song from this album I've heard 9and also have fallen in love) but also first of all their song. But I was hesitate also between The Promise and Deceiver of Fools, so they are in the second place Smile
Back to top Go down
shizumaru
Lost
Lost
shizumaru

Number of posts : 26
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sinking the Black Pearl
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Caged and Our Farewell. ~
This album also has one of the songs i really don't like from them... Dark Wings.
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Only getting into the album, but so far, the title song just knocks me into another world with its beauty, and will most likely remain my favorite. I also really like Ice Queen and Caged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Favorite song from Mother Earth? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favorite song from Mother Earth? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 pm

"Our Farewell", by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
Hapfairy
Overseer
Overseer
Hapfairy

Female
Number of posts : 1310
Humor : 'Join us next week on 'Let's Make No Fucking Sense' where I will be waxing an owl.'
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : If I had one, I would call it Harlequin Valentine. Razz
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 am

I think I voted Ice Queen, but I do love every song (especially The Promise since I saw Black Symphony) - except Never-Ending Story, the lyrics make me cringe Razz
Back to top Go down
http://hapfairy.blogspot.com/
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Grrr, Dark Wings caught me so mad I'm thinking of changing my vote. xD

But I love every song except for Our Farewell, rather weak ballad for WT's standards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Seeing as how this is pretty much my favorite WT album, I'll pick all the songs Razz
Probably Mother Earth, The Promise, or In Perfect Harmony. Smile
Back to top Go down
tender-trip-on-earth
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
tender-trip-on-earth

Female
Number of posts : 2627
Humor : fucked up
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Autumn, Kells, Lacuna Coil
Member Points :

Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Deceiver of Fools - no question! It's my all-time favorite WT song. Mother Earth is also my favorite WT album.
Back to top Go down
http://tender-trip-on-earth.tumblr.com
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:58 am

^ Good choice! I am glad that WT has begun to play DoF again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Mother Earth?   Favorite song from Mother Earth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from Mother Earth?
Page 1 of 1