Muses Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Muses Of Metal forum

Guest!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song from Design Your Universe?

Go down 
+17
CodaMarine
vanessaweber
LadyNightfall
HORNET
Leonora
DonGiro
Sanguine_Divine
MinaSophia
Wyld_stallyon
helenaistheomelette
magnoly
EnaGothic
Amairwyn
Marit
Lady Draconian
Horrible Histories
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
21 posters

Which is your favorite song from Design Your Universe?
Samadhi(Prelude)
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Resign To Surrender~ A New Age Dawns Part IV
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap5%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Unleashed
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap3%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Martyr Of The Free Word
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap14%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Our Destiny
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap16%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
Kingdom Of Heaven~A New Age Dawns Part V
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap22%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
The Price Of Feedom(Interlude)
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Burn To A Cinder
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap5%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Tides Of Time
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap19%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Deconstruct
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap3%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Semblance Of Liberty
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap8%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
White Waters
 0% [ 0 ]
Design Your Universe~A New Age Dawns Part VI
 3% [ 1 ]
Incentive(Bonus Track)
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_lcap2%Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Vote please Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Icon_smile

For me it's Kingdom Of Heaven<3.Also my favorite Epica song of all the time.It's simply... Epic.It has so many different tempos and the song transitions are so...neat I guess.The lyrics are brilliant.And I love Arien's spoken parts( a bit chessey but it works Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Icon_smile ),the grunts and Simone voice is just amazing.And my fave part is the guitar solo<3
I alos love Martyr Of The Free Word(their haviest song to date,I love the riffs and the acoustic tempo,also the gregorian chants),Burn To A Cinder(I love its atmosphere),the title track,Our Destiny and Tides Of Time. Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Icon_smile All of them in fact.Because DYU it's my fave album of all the time Favorite song from Design Your Universe? 366424 Even Deconstruct grows on me Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
Horrible Histories
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
Horrible Histories

Female
Number of posts : 4488
Humor : Rattus Rattus
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller
Your Band Name : Hachi
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Burn To a Cinder and Tides of time Simone's voice is EPIC on there I love it all though Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Kingdom Of Heacen followed by Tides Of Time!
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
Marit
The Escapist
The Escapist
Marit

Female
Number of posts : 1040
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:14 pm

For me it's Martyr Of The Free Word strongly followed by Resign To Surrender and Our Destiny. Actually it's hard to lift forth some particular songs cause all of them are good in some way. But these three are the songs that really make me love Epica-strong, powerful, epic. Simone's voice has improved a lot. Mark's also improved. I do love the whole album, it's definitely Epica's best, no doubt about that. The least appealing song (not counting the prelude and interlude) imo is White Waters cause two singers with so powerful voices made such a cheesy duet. Tony has a powerful voice and so does Simone, so I expected something much more heavy and powerful, but ofcourse White Waters is nice in it's own way.
Back to top Go down
Amairwyn
Head Up High
Head Up High
Amairwyn

Female
Number of posts : 125
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Epica, After Forever, Trail of Tears, and Battlelore
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Semblance of Liberty. I love the drumming at the beginning, and how Simone and Mark sound here.

Is there a second growler, though? I keep thinking I can hear two.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Treasure
Treasure
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Humor : Cry With A Smile :`)
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica,Tristania & Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:12 pm

^Well,Arien grunts in some songs as far as I know,KIngsom Of Heaven and Semblance Of Liberty aswell,and I also think on Martyr Of The Free Word Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://martyrsofthefreeword.bigforumonline.com
EnaGothic
Countess Of Midnight
Countess Of Midnight
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 4752
Humor : Bwahahaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Kingdom Of Heaven , it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enaanette
magnoly
The Escapist
The Escapist
magnoly

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : EPICA

Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Kingdom of Heaven. Though I love each song. It's the most perfect album ever.
Back to top Go down
helenaistheomelette
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
helenaistheomelette

Female
Number of posts : 4470
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Our Destiny - I love the lyrics and Simones voice!
Back to top Go down
Wyld_stallyon
Webmaster
Webmaster
Wyld_stallyon

Male
Number of posts : 4659
Humor : "I love trigonometry" "Why" "Oh, you know... Just cos"
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Nightwish and Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am

I've only heard a few song from this album, but I liked Redesign to Surrender best. No real reason, it's just the most memorable.
Back to top Go down
http://splood.tumblr.com
MinaSophia
Lost
Lost
MinaSophia

Number of posts : 36
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica and Tarja Turunen
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 pm

I like "Our Destiny". I adore the lyrics, it's so wise! And Simone is doing so well, especially in the end...I really want to listen to this song on the concert. Hope, one day my dream will come true.

Also I really do like "Design your universe" and "Resign to Surrender". They're so epic =)
Back to top Go down
Sanguine_Divine
Come Closer
Come Closer
Sanguine_Divine

Female
Number of posts : 343
Humor : sarcastic and stupid
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Sirenia, Draconian, Theatre Of Tragedy, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Epica, Nightwish, and Lacuna Coil etc.
Your Band Name : Narc Out Your Brother
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Marit wrote:
For me it's Martyr Of The Free Word strongly followed by Resign To Surrender and Our Destiny. Actually it's hard to lift forth some particular songs cause all of them are good in some way. But these three are the songs that really make me love Epica-strong, powerful, epic. Simone's voice has improved a lot. Mark's also improved. I do love the whole album, it's definitely Epica's best, no doubt about that. The least appealing song (not counting the prelude and interlude) imo is White Waters cause two singers with so powerful voices made such a cheesy duet. Tony has a powerful voice and so does Simone, so I expected something much more heavy and powerful, but ofcourse White Waters is nice in it's own way.

I couldn't have said it better mself. Agreed! Except that TDC is my favourite Epica album still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krista420666
DonGiro
Lost
Lost

Male
Number of posts : 27
Humor : I find humor in most things...
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm

I can't even vote on this one...I love everything except "White Waters" (the rest of the album "flows" beautifully..."WW" brings the proceedings to a screeching halt).
Back to top Go down
Leonora
Lost
Lost
Leonora

Female
Number of posts : 63
Humor : happy
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Epica
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:00 am

Kingdom of heaven
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/leonora7
HORNET
Head Up High
Head Up High
HORNET

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : yes
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Pythia, Triaxis, Tarja, Epica, Tristania, Imperia, Within, Lacuna`s, Nightwish Tarja, Nightwish Annete, Katra, And most of the others.
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:26 pm

There`s nothing i don`t like but Kingdom of Heaven does stand out to me, it just diverses into many styles and every ones vocals are exceptional.
Back to top Go down
LadyNightfall
The Heart Of Everything
The Heart Of Everything
LadyNightfall

Female
Number of posts : 3019
Humor : Muhaha
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Nightwish, Epica, Xandria, Leaves' Eyes, Lyriel, Liv Moon, Evenoir, After Forever
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Our Destiny is my favorite, followed by Kingdom Of Heaven and Semblance Of Liberty.
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Number of posts : 5875
Humor : Chuck Norris
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Your Band Name : Layla's Lullaby
Member Points :

Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:20 am

Tides Of Time

It's so beautiful and I love Simone's voice. Plus, the lyrics are absolutely gorgeous I love you

However, White Waters and Deconstruct are so beautiful and awesome. This album is really growing on me right now. I had a hard time with it before for some reason.

Last edited by vanessaweber on Mon May 30, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CodaMarine
Head Up High
Head Up High
CodaMarine

Male
Number of posts : 128
Humor : what do you mean? lol
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, The Sins of Thy Beloved, Octavia Sperati, Epica, Haggard, After Forever, Ambeon, UnSun, ReVamp, Sirenia
Member Points :

Registration date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Martyr Of The Free Word ♥
Back to top Go down
antlanet
Lost
Lost

Number of posts : 21
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 pm

RESIGN TO SURRENDER OF COURSE <3

It's their best song ever I think. It contains all the things that Epica is famous for! Hard, quitar riffs, orchestral choir, strong Simone's parts and also more delicate one. Just everything that make me love them Smile
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania!!!! Draconian, Withcbreed, Bare Infinity, The Agonist, Epica, Nightwish, Within Temptation, After Forever, Mandragora Scream, Elysion, How Like A Winter and so many more
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 pm

I wish i could change my vote. My favorite is definitely Deconstruct...followed by Semblance of Liberty, White Waters, and Tides of Time
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Pale Enchantress
Pale Enchantress
Lady Draconian

Female
Number of posts : 20598
Humor : ( . ) ( . )
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Tristania, Closterkeller, Van Canto, Seduce The Heaven, Within Temptation
Your Band Name : Sea Of Echoes, Carmella's Curse
Member Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:16 pm

^Edited the poll,you can now change your vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://withmyfaceturnedtothesun.tumblr.com/
vanessaweber
Treasure
Treasure
vanessaweber

Female
Member Points :

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whorehoundine
A New Decade
A New Decade
whorehoundine

Female
Number of posts : 885
Humor : Sick and twisted.
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation / Lacuna Coil / Draconian / Tristania / Mortal Love / Katra / Leaves Eyes' / Diablo Swing Orchestra / Sirenia / Nightwish / Therion / Tarja
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Kingdom of heaven, of course, I'm a lover of this song xD
But I also love Burn to a Cinder, Tides of time, Deconstruct, Our Destiny, Martyr of the free word, Unleashed and.... heck, just all of them.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/RinaSpk
Will
Member Of The Year
Member Of The Year
Will

Male
Number of posts : 5159
Humor : Sarcastic
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : The Gathering
Member Points :
Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favorite song from Design Your Universe? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:50 pm

"Tides of Time", it's my favorite Epica song of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=sireniafan10
EmptyEyes
The Escapist
The Escapist
EmptyEyes

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Your Favourite Femme Metal Band : Within Temptation, Edenbridge, Epica, Delain, Elis, Draconian, Nightwish, Sirenia, Visions Of Atlantis, Xandria, Pythia, Leaves' Eyes, Midnattsol, Closterkeller, Villieläin, lots more...
Member Points :

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Seeing as how this is probably my fucking favoritest album by Epica, this is too hard. I'm going with Resign To Surrender and Tides Of Time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song from Design Your Universe?   Favorite song from Design Your Universe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song from Design Your Universe?
Page 1 of 1